Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

To The Future

Josh got us another taxi and walked me into my room before going to be himself. I couldn't get the stupid smile off my face the entire time though. After closing the door, I just jumped on the bed and screamed into the pillow. It was only 10:30 and I was exhausted despite my giddy nature so I decided to call Trina the next morning.

The next morning I woke up around 6 and quickly got dressed and deposited my bags in the bus before going to the venue. The venues for the rest of the Europe tour were 1000 or less and I had only hired two sellers per date. That didn't mean we weren't expecting mass sales though. Sure enough, I had 10 more boxes of drop shipped merch that I had to count before my sellers arrived in two hours. We had also lost two trucks due to the venue downscale and no longer needing most of the production we had.

I spent most of my morning re organizing the truck area that held the merch and pulling for displays. The sellers were incredibly helpful and it was perfect that I spoke the language. That alone made today do much smoother.

At some point Josh had texted me to come to his dressing room. I hadn't seen it until about an hour before doors. So I excused myself from the sellers with instructions on what to do and how to contact me if they needed me or a restock.

Thankful for Jordan's tape arrows, I found the boy's dressing room very quickly. Since him and Tyler were sharing today, I made sure to knock.

"Come in!" Josh yelled from inside.

I walked in with a smile on my face and noticed he was in fact alone in the dressing room.

"Hey, whatcha doin'?" I smiled and sat down next to him on the couch.

"You texted me like three hours ago and I was working on the merch stuff. Sorry." He shook his head and grabbed my hand.

"Don't worry about it. Can I see you play though?" I chuckled, but noticed his practice kit wasn't in this room.

"Where's the practice kit?" He smirked.

"We didn't set it up today." The smirk told me he wanted me to play his kit that was currently up on the stage.

"Josh..."

"No one's gonna watch you play or anything like that..." I shrugged.

"I don't mind, I just haven't practiced in awhile." He hopped up.

"Well we have an hour!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. I pulled my hand from his once we left the door. He turned to question me when I saw Tyler and who I assumed Jenna coming down the hall.

"Hey Tyler!" I covered quickly. Josh turned to him and waved.

"Annabel is gonna play drums for me!" I groaned as he said it.

"Tonight?" Tyler seemed momentarily frantic as he stopped in front if us.

"No, just in general. None of us knew she could play and then she said she was so much better than us, remember?" My face reddened at the three people in front of me chuckling.

"Well, before we do that. Annabel, this is Jenna, my wife. Jenna, this is Annabel, our new merch manager." I smiled and shook the blonde's hand. She was absolutely gorgeous and very welcoming.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled at her.

"You as well! It's nice to have another girl on the road. I assume you'll be with us on the next run?" I looked at Tyler and Josh.

"Yeah, unless they say otherwise. I'm always down for a cool tour." They all laughed.

"Anyways, Jenna and I were just about to grab dinner. Have fun with the drums!" Tyler what was going on between Josh and I, and knew that this was probably supposed to be an us thing.

"Oh I wanted to see though!" I chuckled.

"I'll play again tomorrow." I confirmed for Jenna. After that they both left us as Josh and I walked to the stage.

"What do you want me to play?" I asked him as we walked over to the kit.

"What songs of ours do you know?" He asked with a smirk.

"Just pick one." He chuckled as he knew I wanted this to be over and done with. Everyone was out at dinner so hopefully he would really be the only one that would see me play.

"Heavydirtysoul" I chuckled. Of course he'd pick that one. I pulled out my phone and my headphones I popped them in and grabbed the song off Spotify before ripping through it. My phone continued on the 'Guns for Hands' and then 'Holding on to You.' All of them were crazy easy for me.

"Wow you're pretty good." I shrugged. I had barely broken a sweat.

"I have lived in a metal genre for years dude. Styles are a little different..." I said calmly, trying not to offend.

"OK then what do you think is difficult?" I rolled my head from side so side as he stood in front of me.

"Wanna hold my radio?" He nodded and I handed him the small electronic over the drumset.

"This is called Mikasa. We did a tour a few years back with these guys and they released this album this year." He stopped me before I played.

"I'm gonna play it over the system so I know it ok?"

I handed him my phone with my practice playlist open. He plugged it in and I gave him a thumbs up, having to make due since he didn't have a double kick pedal. That slid into 'Bondi St. Blues' by The Amity Affliction, and then he must've been confused when 'Neon Future' by Steve Aoki came on. I did a cover of it that I really liked though. I couldn't help the smile that came up on my face as I played it. Then 'Body Bag' by Beartooth, and when 'Writing on the Walls' by Underoath came on he looked thrilled. I stopped playing after that, covered in a thin veil of sweat and knowing doors are soon.

"I honestly didn't think you'd keep letting me go..." I yelled to him as 'Almost Easy' by Avenged Sevenfold came on.

Suddenly, I heard everyone yelling about something and coming into the venue. I just looked at Josh and he quickly unplugged my phone while I got up and booked it up the stairs to where merch was. I checked on the sellers and they were both ok and ready to sell since doors were in just a few minutes.

"Dude, why are you sweating so much?" Shap asked with a laugh as he walked over to us.

"Just doing a lot of running around." I chuckled.

"Take a shower dude." The guys and I all laughed together. This was the best crew I had ever been apart of.

"I'll do that as soon as doors open so I can make sure these guys are settled." They all gave me an ok and Andrew handed me a take out box.

"We grabbed you a burger since we never see you eat." I stared at him.

"Oh thanks dude!" He handed it to me and I left it to the side while we got ready for doors and they all left to prep as well.

After everything was situated I realized that Josh still had my phone and my radio. I grabbed my burger and went in search of Josh. The dressing room seemed like the first logical stop. With a knock, I heard him say some in again. Only he was right behind the door and slammed it just as I was inside.

"What are you doing?" I asked him with a laugh.

Only he didn't answer. Instead, he grew closer and closer to me until I was backed up against the door.

"You're an amazing drummer." He smirked at me as he placed his hands on my hips.

"Oh yeah?" I responded with a smirk and placed the take out container on the road case next to me before resting my hands on his shoulders.

"I didn't think the girl of my dreams knew who Underoath was..." I laughed.

"No, no, no." I tried to push him away from me thinking he was joking, but he only wrapped his arms around me.

"Stopppppp,' he whined," I'm serious. Now let me kiss you before Tyler and Jenna come back." I scoffed and his response was to kiss me.

"Didn't realize you're a hopeless romantic..."