Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

How To Hide It

Josh

The second I walked into the hotel Friday night, Tyler was asking about Chips.

"Dude, I just got here. Can I just go take a shower please? I've been on like three flights today." Tyler followed me onto the elevator and upstairs.

"Why did it take so many flights to get here?" I sighed.

"Phoenix to LAX this morning and then LAX to Dallas to here."

"How was friendsgiving?" For once, I hadn't told Tyler about the issues her and I had. I had showed up to press and Tyler hadn't said a word at each event.

"Actually it was really nice." I told him as we stepped off the elevator.

"Did anything happen?" I rolled my eyes at Tyler’s childish nature.

"Nothing like that." I've barely kissed the girl and Tyler is turning into a high schooler.

"So what did happen?" I ignored his question and let him follow me down the hall to my room. He remained quiet until we were in the room and he was seated on the bed.

"Dude, please don't leave me hangin'" I just smirked at him and threw my suitcase up on the bed next to him.

"I told you I wanted to take a shower." He groaned.

"I'm going back to my room. You're outta the band." I laughed.

"No, you're outta the band for being so impatient." We had a mini stare down before both laughing.

"When she gets here, we agreed to tell Jenna." He smiled widely.

"Does that mean you're together?" He asked with a girlish charm.

"Yeah," I smiled at him," She's my girlfren." He jumped up and hugged me.

"Yay! We can start doing double datesssss" I shoved him off me.

"Yeah sure, now go back to your room and lemme shower. I'm beat."

Chips
My flight ended up being Saturday night after all. Which turned into Sunday morning after two hellish delays, one being a reroute due to a storm. I was exhausted by the time I got to the hotel. Everyone was at the venue working on rehearsals, but all I wanted to do was sleep. Jordan calling me is what made me decide to do the right thing and just go to the venue. I explained the delays to him and told him I was dropping my stuff off and then heading there.

He met me outside with my pass, radio, and what looked like a monster.

"You're a gift from god." I told him as I grabbed the monster and instantly downed the entire thing.

"There's no way that's healthy..." I shook my head and took a deep breath as I waited for he burning to subside.

"It's not, but it's necessary. Now where's the merch?"

Of course, when it rains it pours. Half of my merch shipment was missing. What I had was the accessories, which means I wouldn't have any shirts for tomorrow. I spent the entire day on the phone trying to figure out where the half that was missing was and what we could scrounge up for now. By the time UPS had located the merch, it was too late to deliver and they promised a 7am drop at the venue. Luckily, I was smart enough to count in the accessories while on the phone and was able to finish by 6. They were still working on rehearsals. Jordan was speaking with the venue rep when I found him.

"Hey," I grabbed him after he was done speaking," so the missing merch is going to be dropped at 7am according to UPS. If it's not though I only have accessories." He took a deep breath.

"Did any of the older stuff get shipped? I frowned and shook my head.

"No, we should probably think of a back up just in case." Jordan agreed with me.

"I can talk to the boys about it. Maybe we can offer some signed stuff or some one off stuff." I nodded.

"Do you need me for anything else tonight, or would it be ok if I went back to the hotel? I promise I won't do it again, the delays this morning just drained me.

"Absolutely. You've done more than enough. Let me know if you need anything else." He clapped me on the shoulder and I gave him a sad smile. I hated leaving early, but I didn't have anything else to do.

"Alright thanks."

I made it back to the hotel and passed out without even taking my shoes off.

A few hours later, I woke up to a knock at my door. While cursing myself for being such a light sleeper, I got up and answered it.

"I didn't realize you were asleep," Josh stood there frowning as I yawned," I can just wait until tomorrow..." I shook my head and motioned him inside.

"Half my merch is missing, I had two massive delays, and I miss you," he chuckled as I closed the door behind him," you're gonna cuddle the crap out of me tonight." He turned and opened his arms for me, which I gladly accepted.

"It's the least I could do." I smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"I'm gonna shower really quick though. I didn't even take my shoes off when I got back here around 7."

"Yeah Jordan was pretty worried about you actually." He chuckled and I frowned.

"I didn't mean to worry him," I pulled myself from his arms and went to my suit case in search of PJs and my toiletries," today just took a lot out of me." Josh sat on the bed behind me while I kept digging.

"Chips, it's not a big deal. He just knows that you're a really hard worker. We were all kinda worried when he said you asked to come back here early...." I smiled and stood to face him.

"I'm all better now and you mister," I poked his nose jokingly," are going to help me sleep even better as soon as I'm out of the shower." He chuckled.

"Well hurry up then."

With that I rushed and took a quick shower, trying to towel dry my hair as best as I could. Josh was laying down on his phone when I came out.

"Did I leave my NASA shirt at your place?" He asked randomly.

"If you did, it's probably still in my room. I forgot to do laundry before I left." He chuckled as held up the sheets for me to slid in next to him.

"Oh we are doing a little surprise thing for Tyler tomorrow. You down?" He asked me while wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah, I got him a gift too." It was hard pressed to forget your employers birthday.

"Well I'm pretty sure the best thing we could give him would be letting Jenna in on the secret we've been keeping..." I sighed. This was part of the agreement we had made.

"Alright. Let's do it during dinner tomorrow."