Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

Who To Let In

Josh's phone is what woke us up the next morning. Brad was apparently looking for him and wanted to know why he wasn't in his room.

"Go back to your room. Just let me know when Tyler and Jenna are down for dinner." He smiled and kissed me before leaving my room.

I was fully rested and happy to get up. I was so happy and energized that I decided to do my hair and makeup today. It was a little light of me, a smokey eye and Jeffree Star Posh Spice on my lips with my hair in a high pony tail. Black skinny jeans, a baby blue Set It Off t-shirt, and my docs to finish out the outfit. This was the most effort I've put into my appearance on tour in forever.

My bags were thrown together quickly and I caught a ride to the venue to see if my merch was there. Luckily, it was there. After a quick count, I threw up my display for the day and got my daily bins organized. When the bus got here in a few hours, I would be ready to immediately put my unneeded boxes in the back of the trailer. It was weird to have my work done early like in the old days of me touring. I didn't know what to do other than double check my drop shipment days and get my spread sheets ready.

"Whoa who are you?" I looked up and saw Shap, Andrew, Damon, Jason, and Simon walking towards me with coffee in their hands.

"Very funny guys. Sorry I dipped yesterday, those layovers were hellish." They came closer and were just staring at me.

"No really who are you? Annabel never dressed up for little old us..." The guys laughed at Shap while I rolled my eyes.

"This is gonna be an easy tour for me. Maybe, I just wanted to dress up a little bit."

"Hey man, all we're saying is that you look nice." My cheeks reddened a little bit.

"You made her blush dude." I groaned at Jason and Simon as everyone else laughed.

"Anyways! What are the plans for tonight?" I asked them to try and change the subject.

"We have a cake coming in for during the show, but Jenna and Tyler wanted to get dinner together. I think we're gonna have a big tour dinner on the first day off." Damon explained.

"Alright, sounds like a plan. Is the bus here yet?" They all shook their heads.

"Jordan said it will be here at Noon. We're all kinda just hanging out since we did sound check and everything yesterday." I nodded to them all.

"Did you eat breakfast?" I shook my head.

"Let's go see what the boys have in the dressing room. They won't be here until later."

As if on cue, Josh texted me.

Little Drummer Boy: Tyler asked if we could do breakfast instead...

"Actually, I need to double check on the next drop ship. Lemme know if there's anything good in there?" They all nodded and left after telling me they would see me later.

Chippers:Where do I meet you?

It didn't take long for him to respond to me.

Little Drummer Boy: There's a diner across from the hotel, we're gonna walk over now.

I closed my computer and placed it under the table before making my way back towards the hotel. Tyler, Jenna, and Josh were all situated in the very back corner booth with no one around them and menus in their hands still when I got there.

"Hey! You look gorgeous today." Jenna stood up immediately and hugged me.

"Thanks, you too. Happy Birthday Tyler." He smiled at me and gave me a small thanks.

"So I see you've decided to stick around?" Jenna asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah actually," I situated my self in the booth across from Jenna and Josh immediately grabbed my hand under the table causing me to smile," I'm contracted through the end of this tour." She squealed delightfully.

"Yay! We should have a girl's day sometime! The boys can go off and play video games or something." We both laughed as they protested.

"I just got her and your wife is trying to take her away from me." Josh joked, causing Tyler and I to laugh. Jenna however seemed very confused.

"What do you mean just got her?" I looked over at Tyler and then at Josh. He slowly pulled me into him, much like Tyler and Jenna sat across from us.

"Wait are you two..." Josh kissed me cheek and I just nodded.

"When did this happen?!" She fired off immediately and Tyler tried to calm her down.

"Well first thing's first, it has to be kept on the DL." I told her. She looked very confused.

"Ok, let's start with the real beginning."

Tyler took over, explaining that the passes and letter Josh always had left at the door were for me. Josh came in to explain that after we finally got to see each other again, his feelings had been correct and he was very interested in me. I finished off telling her that I also liked him and that he spent thanksgiving at my place.

"That's so cute! Why do we have to keep it a secret though?" I saw Tyler become physically uncomfortable and Jenna must've sensed it.

"Uhm," I cleared my throat and Josh started tracing patterns on my back trying to calm me down," I've been working in this industry for 10 years. I've done everything from TMing to merch to festival production to teching to filling in and everything in between. My name speaks for my work ethic, but I still get questioned about my motives when a situation like this arises..." Tyler took a deep breath and Jenna looked at him.

"Are you ok?" His eyes flickered to mine and then back to her.

"I'm fine." Jenna probably didn't believe him, but turned her attention back to me anyways.

"You still think that people will question why you're dating him? You clearly like each other." I smiled at her, having been the only one we've told and being so accepting was a relief.

"We know that, but it's not something we can risk," Josh looked at me," for her sake." There was a calm silence as Jenna processed the nearly three years of story we had just told her.

"Well, at least Josh isn't third wheeling anymore..." We all got a good laugh out of that.

"Yeah, hopefully never again either..."