Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

What Did You Expect?

Josh had shut me out for the entire tour. We didn't say a word to each other other than in public amongst the guys when necessary. It was killing me to not be able to hold him every night. It seemed like he didn't return the sentiment. Every day, I sank deeper and deeper into a small depression to the point I didn't even want to tell Trina. She was probably worried about me since I hadn't contacted her at all. She was going to be even more worried when I told her that I had spent most of the last two weeks in talks with Warped Tour bands to TM this summer. That was where I belonged after all, and this tiff with Josh only proved that to me. Unfortunately, I still had to finish out this tour with the boys and Josh had planned on me staying with him until we left for Japan. That meant that my fight home was on the seat next to Josh to LA. The last show was tonight and we were flying out immediately afterwards. To the point that I had packed up early and had my bags behind the merch table so I could leave ASAP.

Right now, I was packing up and labeling boxes for me to ship out before doors in two hours. I should only have one box left after tonight and I agreed to just take it back with me.

"Hey." I looked up over the table and saw Jenna standing there.

"Hey Jenna, whatcha up to?" She shrugged and sat on the table.

"Jordan said we were still waiting on your contract back for ERS." She was blunt to the point it made me raise my eyebrows at her.

"Yeah, I had a few more offers. I wasn't sure which one I wanted to go with..." She sighed as I folded some shirts that I had sitting on the table.

"Annabel, what happened?" I sighed this time.

"I think that's a question you should be asking Josh..." She frowned.

"He won't tell us either... We've never been shut out like that..." I just looked down at the plethora of items that were in front of me. Josh must've actually been upset to shut out Tyler and Jenna. He always confides in Tyler.

"I don't know what to tell you Jenna... He shut me out the day before the first show and I haven't spoken to him since." She looked shocked.

"What happened? He told us he was taking you out on a date that night and that he loved you. Did-"

"Wait," I cut her off in shock," He said what?" She went wide-eyed, realizing she said something she probably shouldn't have.

"I'm guessing you two never went on that date..." I just frowned this time and my eyes started to tear up.

"He had something planned and I wrecked it by trying to cover it up. Mark walked in on us and I got sketched out and basically forced him to go out with the boys instead of go on our date..." She sighed.

"Chips, I get why you want this to stay quiet, but you need some people in on it to make it work..." I groaned and face palmed.

"I don't even know how to fix this... How the hell do I fix this?" She just looked at me, a look of pity. She had come out her straight up angry with me and now she felt bad, which made me feel bad.

"I think you need to go talk to him..."

On cue, Jordan walked out on the backstage area and started heading our way. I frantically began wiping the tears from my face, trying to make it less obvious that I had just been crying over the boy I wasn't supposed to be with.

"Hey, You wanted to change your flight?" I looked over at Jenna and she gave me a small nod telling me to continue.

"No, I figured it out. Thank you though." I smiled at him and he gave me a curious look before walking away.

Jenna gave me a look before walking away as well.

I'm gonna have to talk to Josh.

Josh

I avoided Chips for this entire tour. I felt terrible about it, but it was best to hold out until we were on a plane by ourselves. I'd feel terrible if things came to blows and she got kicked off the tour. Now though, I just felt like the worst person in the world. I hadn't even told Tyler what happened.

Of course, as if he knew I was thinking about him, by best friend appeared in front of me at my practice kit.

"Sup?" I asked him winded. I've been playing for hours.

"What happened?" I gave him and odd look.

"With...?" He spun one of my cymbals and stared at me.

"Chips...?" He mimicked my tone. I could lie to my best friend or I could come clean now. One option seemed smarter than the other.

"I fucked up." I finally told him after a moment. I dropped the sticks and stood while he sat there contemplating the strong language I had just used.

"I blew her off this entire tour! Over something stupid!" I unloaded on the unmoved man behind me.

"I hid from her because I didn't want it to come to blows! And now she won't even look at me! I can't get the woman I love to LOOK at me Tyler! How am I supposed to tell her that if she keeps hiding what we are from everyone and shutting me out if we almost get caught?! I don't know what to do at this point..." I plopped down on the couch and hung my head in shame after my outburst.

Tyler didn't move or say a word, and if he did I sure didn't hear him. Yet, he placed a hand on my shoulder and sat down next to me.

"Well," He cleared his throat," First off, try not to make me think you're going to flip the table at me next time we have a heart to heart, yeah?" He moved to the coffee table in our dressing room so he was sitting directly in front of me.

"You need to tell her this." I just groaned and flung myself back on the couch.

"It's not that easy Tyler!" I threw my hands up in frustration, but quickly drew them back when I saw his stare.

"Sorry," He sighed," I really don't know how to fix this."

"Just tell her what you meant to tell her..."