Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

Found Me

We flew out of LAX alone to Osaka. The rest of the band and crew would be meeting us there. We were getting in the Osaka a few hours early though.

"So, You're gonna let me take you out for dinner before the show right?" He held my hand as we were making our descent.

"If you want." I laughed but he didn't.

"It's the anniversary...." I looked up at him confused and trying to track the date. Sure enough, in two days in the 7th it will be three years since I met the man in front of me.

"Wow... it's been three years..." He smiled and leaned over the armrest to give me a quick kiss, despite my protests.

"No one in the first class area knows who we are and I love you so I don't care..." I chuckled.

"Alright you get a pass this time, but keep it to yourself until we're in the hotel for now." He sat back.

"I think I can manage that..."

I turned back to the window and watched us land. I had never been to Japan before and I was extremely excited for the next few days we were here. I was hoping I would have just a few days to explore, but knew better than to assume such. The boys haven't been here much and I would be swamped for the four days we were going to be here. Josh would find a way to get me time to spend with him though.

We were the first ones here still, and after checking into the hotel I began the hunt for our shipped merch. Josh knew I was working though and laid down on the bed in his room while I sat at the table and did my work. I was thankful that this part of our relationship isn't an issue anymore. He was just happy to be alone with me.

At some point, he slipped down to the end of the bed and started giving me a massage over the chair back. It felt heavenly.

"Joshhhh," I groaned. It felt good but I had work," Workkkkkk." He chuckled.

"I know, you work I'll do this. Then when you're done we can take a nice long nap..." I laughed. I really only had one more thing to check on and then I was done.

"I have one more thing and then we can get started on that nap." He kissed my cheek and sat back on the bed. I can only assume he was now on his phone while I sent one last email.

"Ok, I'm ready for all the nap time cuddles." I stood and kicked my shoes off, but I hadn't even touched the bed when someone knocked.

"Or, I'll put my shoes back on while your roommate comes in..." Josh sighed but stood to grab the door while I sat back at my computer.

"Hey man! How was the trip?" Brad walked in and Josh gave him a bro hug.

"Long and ridiculous. Oh hey Chips!" Brad threw his stuff down on the bed opposite of Josh's.

"Hey man. Sounds like the flight was fun." I chuckled as he threw himself on the bed.

"I just want to sleep." I laughed again and began packing up my bag to go to my room.

"Well on that note, I'm gonna go to my room. I'd kill for a shower." He laughed this time as I grabbed my bags.

"Are we doing a dinner tonight?" We had skipped one on the last run because we had an issue with production, but we didn't even start until the morning.

"Oh, Tyler and I hadn't even talked about that. Let's call it a yeah." Josh told both Brad and me nonchalantly.

"Sick, I'll be asleep until then." I seconded Brad's words before going back to my own room.

For the first time in months, I opened up my social media to post about me doing Coachella. A simple post of the lineup poster and me saying to catch me at the merch table. Suddenly, it was filled with likes. I realized then that the clique had found me. My Twitter and Snapchat were the same way and my facebook had thousands of requests. I decided to just ignore the facebook requests, but posted on all of my social media about the Coachella post. I was flooded with people asking why I wasn't going to Australia with the boys. It was a little frightening.

Chippers: Wow the clique is hella upset I won't be in Australia....

Josh texted back almost immediately.

Little Drummer Boy:Well that makes few million and 2 of us....

I frowned. We couldn't be together on tour forever and he knew this, but he was still really upset about this one.

A group text from Tyler telling everyone to meet down stairs in half an hour had me on a different path. I hurried to shower, change, and meet everyone downstairs. This hotel didn't have a restaurant, but next door was full of them. Tyler and Jordan lead everyone to a place next door and immediately once we sat down they were trying to figure out the menu. I only laughed loudly as Brad exclaimed that he just wanted chicken nuggets.

"What's so funny down there?" I shrugged.

"Do you want help reading the menu?" Everyone looked at me like I had three heads.

"Since when do you read Japanese?" I told him immediately, in the language, that Japanese was one of the first languages I learned.

"Well that's different..." I shrugged.

"It was helpful for work. Trina and I fluently speak twenty something languages between the two of us. Plus a few others here and there."

"Well in that case I'll take chicken nuggets and a diet coke."