Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

Oh No

Saying goodbye to Josh the night after his spontaneous dinner date was one of the most difficult things I have ever done. I wanted to run into his arms at the airport and kiss him right then and there instead of getting on the plane. It would be nearly three weeks before I saw him again. He was already spamming me with texts of how much he missed me as we were taxiing on the runway. I spent the parts of the ride home looking through the pictures of me and Josh that I had taken over the last few months.  Now that Josh has me convinced to tell everyone, I literally wanted to scream from the rooftops that I was in love with Josh. 

When I got off the plane though, it was a whole different story. Josh had posted a picture of just his hand on the empty side of the bed I was in the night before and the caption were the very lyrics he had sang to me the night before. I liked it myself, but was confused when I saw how many people were tagging me in the comments. 

dundundun:doesn't their merch girl wear the same bracelet?

recionalatb3st: @chipsforhire is that your bracelet?

ohmyjosh: omg at you and @chipsforhire dating??????

Those were only the beginning. Thousands of comments speculating who Josh's new mystery woman was and a fraction of those were accusing me of being her. They were hitting the nail on the head though, and the thought terrified me. 

Chippers:Take it down. 

Little Drummer Boy: No one knows that I'm talking about you... I just miss you...

Chippers:They all think it's me... Look at the comments...

I left him to decide what to do while trying to find my luggage. Trina was waiting at the curb and I needed to hurry to get to her before she became annoyed. She'd just finished a shift and was dead tired. So, I put my phone away and run outside with my bags. The car was waiting, but instead of the exhausted, bleary eyed Trina I was expecting, I saw a frantically happy and excited Trina.

"Oh my god!" She ran over and grabbed me in a bone crushing hug. I dropped my bags and looked at her confused.

"Yeah, I was only gone for a month Trina...." She pulled back and looked at me with a smile. Once she realized the confusion in my eyes though, she frowned.

"Didn't you tell Josh he could tell everyone about you two?" I shook my head. She had seen the picture.

"No, I made him take the picture down too..." She frowned again.

"Dang it. I was hoping it was going to happen..." I just chuckled.

"We agreed to tell his family when I see them in May and the crew on the ERS tour..." She smiled again, not as big as when I first saw her, but excited none the less.

"You guys are goals." I laughed as we got everything in the car.

"I'm glad you're happy that Josh keeps stealing me from you and everything, but I just can't have people finding out just yet..." She sighed as we got back in the car.

"I know I know, but I think at this point everyone would understand...Like Andrew wouldn't give a fuck so why would it matter?" I sighed. She was right, Andrew wasn't likely to care. However, Tyler wasn't likely to care either and he was the first person to approach me. 

"There are people we thought wouldn't care that did. That's the only reason I'm holding out despite my feelings..." She looked over at me.

"I told you you got the feels!" I laughed at her.

"Hey Trina," She looked over at me," He was my first." Her jaw dropped as she navigated out of the airport.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??" I shook my head as my cheeks heated up.

"No, he told me he was in love with me and I told him the same thing and it just kinda happened..." She was literally jumping around in her seat and squealing as we booked it down the highway.

"Oh my god, you've grown up. I'm so happy for you!" She grabbed me in a side hug while we were driving.

She questioned me about the two tours and how everything went. I was happy to tell her all the good details. We did delve into what happened between Josh and I that caused me to shut out from the world for awhile. She wasn't stoked on what he did, but got a good laugh out of trying to make it up with 'I love you.'

Getting home, all I did was throw my stuff in the laundry room entrance from the garage and lay down on the couch where I passed out.