Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

Fast

The first show, well, it was a show. I missed a few cues, not that the crowd would see it, but the guys sure did. I huffed each time I did it. Trying to keep up was borderline exhausting. As soon as we were done, I dipped up into the merch area to help finish out the night.

Getting back to the hotel, I still had accounting to do and it was nearing one in the morning. Josh hopped in the shower while I started counting and putting numbers into excel. I was about half way done when he came out.

"Do you need help?" I sighed and looked over at him. He was leaning down next to me, looking at what I was doing to try and find a way to help. Of course he was still dripping wet.

"No, it's just a lot of stuff. I'll figure it out." I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss.

"Go to bed, little drummer boy. You got a show tomorrow."

Luckily, we didn't have to be at the venue until noon the next day. After doing both gigs and not going to bed until 2, I realized my plate was full and I would have no time for anything on this tour. We hadn't even done load out tonight and I still was up forever. It was a little frustrating, but I knew I could do it. The next day was a lot easier since we had started later. I knew this was false advertising considering we had 8 am load ins almost everyday on this tour. In a weird twist, Josh and Tyler helped with load out. It's not that we thought they were above it, crew is just paid to do these things so they don't have to. They didn't care though.

Josh immediately threw himself across the couch in the back of the bus once we were done for the night.

"Oh my god this is exhausting. How do you do it, baby?" I chuckled. He never uses pet names on me. He also seems ridiculously out of shape for someone that works out three hours a day on top of the show, rehearsal, and warm ups he does.

"I've been doing it for ten years," I chuckled as I sat down at the booth across from him," Shocking it took so much out of you." I told him as I set up my laptop to do counts. I was nearing 1 in the morning, but Josh insisted on staying with me. He sat across from me, watching the TV, while I did my work.

"Finally done." I took the box of money and took it over to the cabinet above him. He was half asleep, so I kneeled on the edge of the couch and carefully put the box in the cabinet. Josh had other ideas though, and pulled me down so I was laying on top of him and I squeaked.

"What are you doing little drummer boy?" I chuckled.

"I'm going to spend the night with my gorgeous, amazing, hardworking girlfriend right here on this couch." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Actually sleeping of course." With that, I settled down against him.

"I'm happy we're not hiding from the crew anymore..." He chuckled and I just took a deep breath.

"Hey," I looked up at him," I love you. So much." He wrapped his arms around me and I just smiled.

"I love you too... God I can't imagine how I would've felt if I kept on the path I had been on..." He chuckled.

"I feel like we would've met again. Call me crazy, but I think we're just destined to be together..." I tilted my head.

"I mean think about it," He sat up and pulled me up with him so my head was on his chest," All these times we've randomly crossed paths or almost crossed paths. Us being together now is just accelerated because we live together basically..." He wasn't really making sense to me, but at the same time I could understand where he was trying to go with it.

"Josh," I wasn't sure what to say. Feelings weren't an easy thing for me and this has been an incredibly difficult uphill battle to be with this man. I do love him. This is just a weird thing for me to deal with," I love you so much. I need you to give me some time to get on the level that you're on..." He frowned at me.

"What do you mean?" I sighed and sat up.

"Josh I do love you, I wouldn't be with you if I didn't. You have to remember that this is all really new for me. Like now I can't see a future without you, but you're laying it on pretty hard." I chuckled in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"Well, that's the point of I love you..." I sighed.

"Alright, you're right."

But I was worried instead. Maybe we were going too fast...