Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

Is it the Future?

The next day was a nightmare. I was up and did load in with the crew. When they all went to get lunch, I met my vendors for the day and started doing count in. This was the biggest venue we had on this run and I had 10 people selling for me today and two pallets of merch. It luckily only took two hours thanks to the extremely skilled people I had hired today. We had the displays up just as fast and I let them leave to grab food before doors while I sat back and did some of the accounting sheets ahead of time. I filled in all the known values so I wouldn't have to do it later.

"Hey," I looked up over the counter we had all the merch at and saw Josh walking towards me with two plates," hungry?" I smiled.

"Starving." He put the plates down and hopped the counter instead of walking around.

Since I only had one chair, I sat down on the floor and put our food and my laptop on the chair.

"How are you doing today?" He sat next to me against the counter and kissed my cheek.

"I'm exhausted honestly," we both reached over and grabbed our food," the early wake up plus the literally two hour break is gonna wear me out." I laughed while he was scarfing down food.

"I'm sorry you have to do all of this..." I shrugged at his garbled words.

"It's a short run, sweetie. I'll be ok." He just looked over at me, with a piece of lettuce from the salad hanging out of his mouth. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked while wiping his mouth.

"You're cute." I kissed his cheek and his response was to pull me into him and kiss the top of my head.

"You're cuter, how much longer do you have before your people come back?" I looked up at the computer.

"They should be back in half an hour and then I'm on a go nap before the show. Why?" He shrugged.

"Wanna come nap in the dressing room? I promise I'm a good cuddler." I chuckled.

"I'll take a nap with you any day." He let out a breath.

"Woo. I got worried you were gonna say no." He chuckled.

"Why would I ever do that?" I asked him with a frown.

"Ya know, Everyday is like the first day I asked you to consider being with me. I always hope you'll say yes..." I felt guilty.

"Josh, why would I say no to spending time with you? You're my boyfriend..." he shrugged.

"When were on tour it happens. I get it because it's work. Honestly I just wish I could spend more time with you..." I frowned again.

"Well maybe we can work on a schedule when we are off tour. You can come to Arizona for a few weeks and I can come to you for a few weeks...." he shook his head.

"I don't want to uproot both our lives over this. We aren't ready for that yet..." I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" He put his food up on the chair and turned to me again.

"You're talking about us basically moving in together. I wouldn't expect you to move up to Ohio and I'm not sure I could be in Arizona. That wouldn't be fair to either of us..." I shook my head at him.

"I wouldn't ask you to do that and I don't expect you to do so! We've only been together for four months. We're thinking way in the future here..." I turned to face him as well.

"Are we really? We are about to spend 7 months out of the next year living five feet from each other..."

He wasn't wrong. We've basically been living together since November. We've even already been to each other's homes. It was difficult to gauge how a relationship should work, but I had nothing to base this off of. Maybe we were moving fast because our entire relationship has been in this ridiculously fast paced environment. Maybe we just left all the boundaries in the past and became so honest with each other that there was no need for the getting to know you time. Maybe this was just us and how it would work.

Maybe he was more than right.

"Let me see the house." He gave me a confused look. To which I moved to sit directly in front of him and held both his hands in mine, our food now completely disregarded on the chair.

"I spend so much time questioning if we are going too fast," I took a deep breath and he went to say something, but I continued quickly," but I'm starting to think that we just live in this fast pace environment for so long that this is just normal for us." He shrugged.

"I mean yeah that may be true, but...." he looked away and sighed.

"I'm scared of what happens if we jump in too..."