Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

I'm Sorry

"Thank You! We are Twenty One Pilots and so are you!" The crowd cheered as the boys walked off stage and Andrew and I looked at each other.

"The end!" We both cheered and started dancing on the FOH platform.

"I'm going to run up to Merch. Will you guys be ok for now?" I ask him the same question every night, but he always told me the same answer.

"Go."

Lucky for me, we sold out of everything that I brought in. I refused to bring in more because I didn't want to have to count when I knew Josh and I would need to leave much sooner than I usually did. I took the money back to the bus after paying my vendors and ran inside to really help with load out for the first time. The boys were shocked at me cracking lids and grabbing stuff to put away. We were done around 12:30, an hour and fifteen minutes was the shortest load out we'd ever done, even when we had a full crew.

"Well, I vote you move to assistant stage manager. I know it's like a fake role, but that was insane how fast you got that load out done." I chuckled as I was trying to walk as fast as I could back to the bus. I wanted to shower before we got on the plane.

"I'm just in a rush honestly," I chuckled as I realized they were tying to keep up with me still,"Gots a plane to catch."

"Where are you going?" SImon asked as we got to the bus.

"Cleveland. It's actually a surprise for Josh. I have a feeling I'll get roped into work or something though." Aaron loved to spring fills and side work on me. I never mined it, but still.

"Ooohhhh," Ben paused," Romantic?" He questioned.

"Not supposed to be," I looked around the bus. The boys were still in their dressing rooms after meeting fans I'm sure," I turned down the Underoath Reunion tour to do this tour. I've been friends with the drummer for years though. We're going to see them in Cleveland."

"Josh is gonna freak out." I smiled at Damon.

"I know. I'm really excited." I quickly grabbed the backpack I prepacked out of my bunk and grabbed the box of money. I was flying with the money so I needed to count all of it to be declared.

"I can't believe you guys are all perfect for each other after hiding it from everyone like that..." Andrew was sat on the couch with a water bottle.

"Honestly, I've just heard so many negative things about females on tour. I just wasn't going to risk saying something to someone if it wasn't going to work out. When that kind of stuff gets out, it ruins careers..." They all frowned.

"You don't think we would've said something do you? We're not like that..." I shook my head furiously at Simon.

"Absolutely not! I did know how close you all were and when Tyler came to me and asked me if I really liked Josh, I knew I was right." I smiled softly at them.

"I didn't want there to be any preconceptions before him and I really had a chance to work anything out. Even now, we don't have everything worked out. I just needed the time." I hitched my backpack up on my shoulders and picked up the box again.

"I'll be back in a little bit." They were silent as I stepped off the bus and all but ran to the dressing room.

Josh and Tyler were sitting on the couch when I opened the door after knocking. They both looked clean and seemed to be deep in a conversation.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to interrupt. I can leave..." I pointed towards the door but Tyler standing stopped me.

"I'm actually leaving. Sleep is calling my name yeah?" He said his goodbyes to us and left

"What was that about?" I asked Josh as I set the box on the coffee table and my backpack next to it.

"We were discussing the next tour. He's hoping to really have Jenna on the whole thing this time." I smiled to acknowledge that, but Josh pulled me towards him so I was sitting on his lap with my head against his chest and his arms around me.

"Hey," I looked up at him," I love you so much." I smiled and leaned forward to kiss him.

"I love you so much more," I pushed myself up and stood in front of him," which is why I need to shower. We have a plane to catch." He stood and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So why are we going to Cleveland?" He started rubbing my sides, something that usually lead to things we don't really have time for right now.

"You'll find out. I need to take a shower though. You're all packed up right?" He nodded and I thought he leaned down to kiss me, instead he started kissing the side of my neck.

"Josh, I need to shower if you make us miss this flight I'm going to be really upset." He chuckled, but didn't stop.

"What time is the flight?" he breathed into my ear.

"4." He chuckled again and began lightly biting the right side of my neck.

"We have just enough time for me to join you in the shower..."