Finding Home

I Saved You

Ville and I stood outside the bar while he finished what he claimed was going to be the last cigarette for the night. I shivered as the wind picked up on this chilly evening. I wasn’t quit dressed for the weather considering Ville had picked out my provocative outfit…I’m already regretting wearing the heels, they are like hell on my feet.

Why couldn’t I just say no!? Well, I’ll tell you why. I’m a people pleaser and Ville got on his hands and knees and begged me. What’s a girl supposed to do?

I’m feeling pretty nervous considering I don’t know what to expect. I met Jonna a few times while they dated and she knows I am Bam’s sister… She was never rude to me but from what I remember, she did kick the shit out of the tall man standing next to me.

“Here.” Ville took off his light green Jacket and handed it to me. “You look like you’re going to wither away if you shake anymore.”

I slide it over my shoulders. “Do we HAVE to go in there? Why can’t we just go back to our place and junk out on good food and drink beer?”

He stomped out his cigarette and looked at me with annoyance. “Jonna’s in there!” He whined.

“Why is it so important for Jonna to see you with someone?”

He wraps his arm around me and completely ignores my question. “Come on dear, we won’t stay late. I promise.”

I gazed up at him as we walked into the bar. “So quick question, am I your one true love, the one who got away? Or the girl you took pity on?” I briefly pause. “Shit, I’m the one night stand aren’t I?” I tease him.

Ville smiled down at me. “Let’s go with one true love. It makes you sound like less of a whore.”
“So, did you warn all of our friends that I’m your one true love? That we are officially lovers now?” I can’t help teasing him. He gets embarrassed very easily.

He shrugs, “No but I mean it’s not completely unbelievable that we would be together. I’ll tell them lat-” He stops dead in his tracks jerking me back. I almost lose my balance in my heels.

“Christ Ville, have you forgotten how to walk?” When I look up at his face I see the underline hurt resting in his eyes. They landed on Jonna and her new boyfriend. “Oh come on!” I remove my hand from his waist and tangle my fingers in his. I slowly step in front of him blocking his view of Jonna.

“The guys are at the table on our left. Walk over to them.”

I start to lead him towards his band mates but he pulls me back to him. “I can’t do this. Let’s just go back home. I don’t want to be here.”

Of course, I tried at least seven times to come up with something to make us not come here and now he chooses to panic.

“Ville.” I grab his face lightly and direct his attention on me. “You can do this. Stop being ridiculous.” I tried my best to be stern with him but the look on his face is a look I don’t see often. He’s hurt. I drop my hands to my sides. “You are Ville Valo, sex god of Finland…loved my many people, voted sexiest rock star.” I lace my fingers back with his, “Besides we look glamorous together.”

“You’re right. This is why I keep you around.” He drops my hand and places his hand on the small of my back. Finally we get to the table were everyone is sitting.

Instantly all questioning eyes are on Ville and I. I can feel my cheeks turning red as Ville pulls out the chair for me.

I rest my head on Ville’s shoulder. “Hey guys.”

Linde doesn’t look amused. The other two don’t seem to be surprised either.

“Do you want anything to drink?” Ville asks me.

“Surprise me, my love.” I wink as he starts for the bar.

“I knew it…you couldn’t resist Ville’s sex appeal.” Linde laughs.

I have to remember to bite my tongue knowing that Ville would not take kindly to me spilling the beans. “What can I say?”

I look around the bar to see where Ville has gone and soon enough my eye catches him nervously talking to Jonna and the man she’s with. Ville had already gotten himself stuck in a conversation that he didn’t want to be in and we’ve only been here an hour. His green eyes catch mine staring at him. I take in a deep breath as I stand up from the chair. I look back at the men showing that I’m fearful for my life, “Wish me luck; I need to go save this man.” I dreadfully sigh as my feet start to carry me to Ville and the other two.

“There you are.” I say lightly stumbling over my own two feet; great now I look like I’m a drunk. “I thought you might have gotten lost.” I joked.

He smirks as his arm drapes around my shoulders. He looks like he’s won a trophy and is kindly rubbing it in everyone’s face, great now I’m the trophy girl. “Willow, this is Jonna and her boyfriend Rane.”

I place my hand out thinking that she will shake it, but she doesn’t, she just gives me a funny look like she knows me and I can’t help but to hope that she doesn’t remember.

Her boyfriend sensing the awkwardness grabbed my hand, “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He kindly says.

“You as well.”

Finally a light bulb bursts over Jonna’s head, “My God, Ville. She’s Bam’s sister, have you gone mad? She’s much too young for you, little girls you use you for fame and money haven’t you learned a thing?!”

Ville shuts down, like she’s still able to control him. I lace my fingers in his and slightly sway back and forth debating on if my move is going to scare Ville more than please him. Oh what the hell he can’t get too pissed, it would blow his cover. I lightly grab him by the collar of his shirt; causing his face to only be inches from mine, “I always did like older men.” I then pressed my lips to his. It took him no more than two seconds relax to my touch. I can feel him smile against my lips. I slowly pulled away from him giving him my best lusty look; hoping that it was believable, I let go of his shirt and patted his chest, as Jonna gawked at what had just happened.

“I couldn’t help but fall for him…he’s so loving and so romantic, and god he’s good in bed. I consider myself pretty damn lucky.” I smile as I walk away from the three leaving Ville grinning like a fool. By the looks of it he doesn’t much care for talking to the two anymore.

“Did you see the look on her face?” Midge said clicking his drink to mine, “Cheers.”

Ville sits next to me and whispers in my ear, “For an act that felt very real.”

I roll my eyes at him, “Oh please, I was just saving your poor ass!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you you so much for reading! Let me know what you think. I'll post more when I get some motivation! Comment subscribe rec all that good stuff!