Finding Home

What Do You Want From Me

Fuck, I’m never drinking again. I’d never had a problem with drinking until I was invited into Ville’s destructive ways. My head is pounding, I feel like I’m going to throw up I might still be drunk…I’m in bed with- I turn my head to see Ville sound asleep. I’m in fucking bed with Ville…

I wipe the tiredness out of my eyes. What the hell happened? I cautiously get out of bed, trying my best to be quiet. I really don’t feel like going through another awkward conversation with Ville. I grab my clothes from the floor and slide my pajama’s on and pray to God that he won’t remember last night. Shit. I don’t remember going in there…I had pajama’s on, how the fuck did this happen. Did I really put pajama’s on and then crawl in bed with him? Fucking fuck.

I slowly close the door behind me and walk towards the kitchen.
“You’re up early.” My body freezes at the sound of the familiar male’s voice.

I look over to the couch where I see my brother laying looking cozy as can be. What the actual fuck is he doing here?

Still staring in disbelief I ask “Am I seeing things am I still drunk? Cause I seem to be drunk a lot these days.”

He laughs loudly. “No baby sister. I’m here.” He gets up from the couch and walks over to hug me. “I told you not to move here, dude. You’re an alcoholic now huh?” He tease.

I know I should be excited but I am merely confused. “What are you doing here?” I pull away from his hug. A smile finally forms on my lips. “Ville didn’t say anything about you visiting.”

He puts his finger to his lips and hushes me. “He doesn’t know I’m here. I thought I’d surprise you guys.”

Well, this is quit the surprise. I walk into the kitchen and start a pot of coffee in hopes of it making my head stop spinning. He chuckles at me knowing I feel like shit. I’m not amused but he surely is.
“Did you sleep in Ville’s room?” He suspiciously asks. “I went into your room to wake you up but you weren’t in there. To be honest I didn’t know if you guys were even home but I realized it’s 8 am. I just didn’t want to go in there. Only the good lord knows what the fuck was going on in there.” He pauses for a brief second, “I mean last time I was here Ville’s room was off limits.”

“Nothing happened.” I lie, it’s not like I want to tell my brother I have now fucked two of his friends. “Apparently I was too lazy to walk ten more feet to my room.” I hear the bathroom toilet flush. I curiously look at Bam. I know that Ville has a bathroom in his room. He wouldn’t use the main one. “Is someone else here?”

Before Bam can answer I see a familiar figure walking into the dining room. His aviators are still on his face. His tall stature is covered with a white shirt, blue jeans and his famous black chucks.

“Johnny?” Now I am completely stunned. “What the hell is going on? Why are you guys here and how did you get in?” I sit down at the dining room table and sip my coffee. They remain silent.

“Seriously, you’re going to ignore me?” I laugh.

“I’ve had a key for like six years. My original plan was to come kidnap you and bring you home for a while but then we realized it probably wasn’t going to work like that ‘cause you’re a stubborn asshole. So we decided to visit for a little bit. Plus your birthday is next week figured we can do something a little earlier!” Bam takes off his top hat and places it on my head. “I’m going to go wake up Ville. Wish me luck.”

Johnny’s obnoxious laughter echo’s in my ears. “Seriously Willow, you aren’t going to hug me or acknowledge my existence?”

I’m still shocked that they’re here. I smile at Johnny and give him a tight hug. It was an odd thing for me. I always felt at home in Johnny’s arms. I’m not really sure when it started or how it started. Could you really blame me though? He’d been around my family almost my entire life. Bam had known about this since I was sixteen and I’m honestly surprised he didn’t rat me out considering he humiliates people for a living, although it didn’t really matter given that Johnny and I already made it kinda clear that we had feelings for each other at some point in our lives. “Sorry, I’m still kind of dazed. Ville made me go to the bar with him and the rest of the gang last night and I feel awf-” I stop when Ville and Bam re-enter the dining room. “Holy shit. You look terrible.” I tease Ville, truth is even when he looked like shit he still looked wonderful.

He nods his head and pours a cup of coffee. “Yeah, we shouldn’t have done those last couple shots.” He cracks a smile. “But it was fun at the time.” He starts to laugh and suddenly I feel nervous at what he might say. “You’re sister danced on bar tables last night. Linde has video’s you will have to check them out.”

“God Damnit Ville, You fucking suck. You don’t tell my older brother things like that. He already came here to kidnap me…” I shake my head disapprovingly. “You sir can suck a dick.”
It’s Bam’s turn to laugh. “Yeah, to be honest I don’t really want to hear it, Man. You assholes I wanted to go out tonight! But you two look like you’re going to die.”

I walk towards the couches in the living room. “I am dying...” I collapse on the couch I lay down and sprawl out, leaving no room for anyone else to sit.

Instantly Bam and Johnny sit on the love seat. Ville doesn’t give a shit about me lying on the biggest couch. He lifts my legs up and takes a seat letting me rest my legs on his lap. “Ville, kill me please.”
Bam raises his eyebrow at Ville who has his arm over his eyes. “Alright you lame asses. Let’s do something or talk about something.” Neither of us spoke. “Doesn’t anyone want to know why we took all this time to fly out here?”

“No.” Ville and I say simultaneously.

“Assholes. We flew here to let you know that we are going to start filming soon. We just aren’t exactly sure when because we need your help, Willow.”

I slowly sit up feeling a little better from the coffee. “What do you need from me?”

“Filming.” Johnny pipes in. He takes his aviators off of his head. “It won’t take that long. Maybe a year or something, plus Lexa will be there to help.” He gives me the puppy eyes. I’m so sick of everyone giving me those god damn puppy eyes.

“No.”

“Yes.”

Ville and I say at the same time.

“What?” I ask him.

He tilts his head, “Why wouldn’t you go? Darling, it would give you such great opportunities, ones that you cannot get here.” He bites his lip. “Bambi did too…I told you to start answering your phone when he called, but you chose not to!”

“You’re really trying to get rid of me aren’t you?” I automatically get defensive maybe because the fact that I knew not only that I had feelings for him but we did have sex last night even if it was a mistake he had to remember a little bit. “God Ville, you could have just said something to me. I asked you a few months ago if you wanted me here anymore and you said you did. That I was good company.” I stand and point a finger in his direction. “Do you want me here or not, Ville, because if you don’t I should go back home with Bam.”

He looks at me with apologetic eyes. “Willow, I’m not forcing you to leave. I do love when you are here. I thought this would be a great opportunity for you.”

I can feel my blood boiling. “You knew about this and didn’t tell me!?”

“See, this is what you do! You get incredibly angry about absolutely nothing this was a simple idea. It’s not permanent and you can always come back.” He spits out. “I can’t tell you most things when you act like a child about it.”

“Oh my god Ville, Fuck you. I wanted to stay here for my birthday at least. I was going to leave after that but now I feel like I need to leave right now.” I run my hands down my face. “You.” I pause. “Never mind you aren’t worth my words.”

I head towards my room. I can hear Bam laugh and say. “What is she your wife now?”

Ville groans. "I suppose so."

Right when I’m about to open my bedroom door I hear Johnny’s voice. “Willow…”

I turn around to be greeted by Johnny's sympathetic eyes. He automatically opens his arms out to me knowing that it was exactly what I needed. I didn’t care if I was being childish. I’m twenty six I’m allowed to act whatever way I damn well please.

He rests his chin on my head. “Come home.” He whispers to me. “I’ll take care of you. You know this.”

I nod my head. “I’m going to…just give me some time I have things here that I want to set straight and then I’ll be home...”
♠ ♠ ♠
What are your guy's thoughts? I'm definitely feeling the Johnny/ville thing..I haven't decided which one I will choose I think that will come later but let me know your thoughts. I tried to make this longer considering the last one was pretty short. I realized I've made a few contradicting statements in the other chapters as far as Willow and Johnny go. I'm going to go back and fix those. Thanks for reading my dears! More to come but I really want to know what your thoughts...thank you to the people who are commenting. I love it!