Finding Home

Please Stay

Johnny sat in the living room trying to ease his own mind. He didn’t want to come off as a jealous prick when it came to Ville. He knew he messed things up long ago before she moved to Finland. He chose Willow’s best friend over her and he could never forgive himself for that. He knew inside that, that was one of the biggest mistakes he had made but he couldn’t take it back. He tried to make her understand what was going on at that point in his life. He wasn’t ready for a full blown relationship. He’d just gotten out of a marriage, but Willow being young didn’t understand his mindset back then. Honestly he didn’t know if she understood now either.

He wanted her to come home, not just because he wanted to make it up to her someday but because he knew Ville was crushing her soul. Even if she didn’t see, that was exactly what was happening. He felt annoyed at the fact that Ville and Willow had gone MIA this morning. In a weird way he didn’t want her alone with him. Not that he was worried they would fall in love but that Ville and her were incredibly irresponsible when they were alone and drink, which is exactly what they were doing. It wasn’t noon yet and he knew they were pre-gaming for her half birthday celebration.
Johnny didn’t understand how the tables could turn this fast. Four days ago she was pissed off at Ville and couldn’t look him in the eyes and now they were buddy-buddy again.

“Fuck, my head hurts.” Bam said as he sat up on the couch.

Now Bam was a different story. He was completely blind to everything and even if he did see some sort of spark between his sister and Ville he would ignore it. He didn’t trust his own eyes. He tried to understand that Willow had been living with Ville for five years. They were bound to have a great relationship by now.

Bam rubbed his eyes. He stopped when he realized it was incredibly quiet…too quiet. Usually by now Ville and Willow were making coffee and trying to murder each other. “Where the hell is Ville…where’s my sister?”

“I think they went out.” Johnny laughed. “You and your sister are a lot alike. Bunch-o- alcoholics.” He joked.

“What the fuck. It’s like 11am. Did they even sleep last night?”

“No ide-.” He stopped when the front door flung open.

He inwardly groaned when he saw the front door swing up revealing Willow on Ville’s back. In a jealous weird way he wondered if Willow tried to make him jealous on purpose.

“Put me down! I’m too drunk for this shit!” Willow tries her best to escape his grasp but Ville was amused and holding on tightly. “Ville, I will puke all over you. I’m not scared to do it.”

Finally Ville gives in and cautiously lets her down to her feet not wanting to drop her. He knew that if she got hurt while being in his care that he was doomed by Johnny and Bam.

“Where the fuck did you two go?” Bam hisses. “You could have woken us up.”

Ville laughs at Bam’s reaction. “Well Willow and I went for an early birthday bloody Mary as you can see her drink was incredibly strong. I know you guys wanted to do something but you were sleeping quiet heavily and we couldn’t wake you.”

“Fuck you guys.” Johnny laughs. “Well there’s a bottle of Vodka in the kitchen...” Johnny looks over at Bam with a curious look. “It’s not even her birthday.”

Instantly Willow perks up at the sound of Vodka and runs to the kitchen with Ville at her heels. Bam decides to leave them to their business and plops down next to Johnny on the couch.

Bam pulls his hoodie over his head in attempts to block out the sunlight, “Johnny, let me be honest with you.” He slightly slurs, still feeling a little morning drunk. “Don’t be a dick. She’s coming home soon and you reek of fucking jealousy.” He pulls his hood off of his head making eye contact with his longtime friend. “He’s a gorgeous Fin. I would fuck him if I could. I mean what are we going to fucking do? She needs to make her own mistakes.”

Johnny nods his head ready to speak but stops when he hears Ville scolding Willow.
“Hush up. It’s not that great. You are drunk.” He laughs.

Johnny rolls his dark brown eyes. He stares at the ground. “I’m kind a glad we are leaving. I really wanna start filming again.”

Bam nods his head. “You know I’m down. We just gotta get everyone into it. Hopefully Willow will do some of the work for us. She didn’t seem too keen on it the other night.” He stops when him and Johnny hear a loud thud from the kitchen. “Well, Willow probably just got murdered!”

“Willow, I will give you one more chance to knock this shit off. I’m growing tired of it!”

She drunkenly yells at him. “No, I need you Ville.”

“I won’t let you have sex with me for money. You are worth more than that to me.” His laughter booms in the kitchen.

Bam and Johnny quickly race to the kitchen. What the hell was going on in there?

A loud laughter escapes Bam’s mouth When he sees the two of them wrestling around on the kitchen floor. It’s a wonderful sight to see…Willow had finally learned how to let loose after all of these years. Bam thought for sure that her ex-boyfriend Jake had broken her completely. For once he was happy to be wrong. Willow was stronger then what they thought she was.
Willow stopped trying to beat up Ville once she saw her brother and Bam entering the kitchen. Her hands were still tangled in his brown hair and Ville’s hands had her pushed against the floor.

“If I let you go are you going to play nice?”

She says yes but everyone knows she is lying. Willow loved to start shit but due to her height she never finished them or won.

Willow finally meets eye contact with her brother and Johnny. Ville gives her a hand off the ground still laughing at the fact that Willow is once again day drunk. He knows he has to be on guard because Willow will attack at any time.

“You win this time! But next time you are doomed.” He slaps her ass and walks out of the kitchen. Clearly he’d forgotten that Bam stood right beside the two.

“Dude…do not touch my sister like that. At least not in front of me man.”

“Jealous?” Ville grabs Bam’s hand as if they are long time lovers. “Bambi, you are the only love I have. Let’s go out for a smoke.”

“Is smoke code for sex?” Willow teases as the boys slam the back door shut.

She laughs while walking to the table. She takes a seat next to Johnny and continues sipping her drink. “I gotta sober up. I have that birthday thing tonight…why do I have to have a pre-birthday?” She slurs.

Johnny doesn’t say anything. He knows that he has to break the news to Willow but he doesn’t want to ruin her day. Johnny and Bam were leaving before her pre-birthday. Jeff had called needing them to come back to California immediately.

“You ok?” She quietly asks.

To Willow, Johnny was the easiest person to read. Even if she was drunk she could see that Johnny’s attitude was changing right before her eyes.

Johnny knew that he needed to spill, even if Bam would be pissed. “I gotta leave tonight, I have things to do in California and Jeff is not being uhh cool.”

“I thought you were staying another day with Bam.” Suddenly she feels sick to her stomach. “You can’t leave yet, Please stay…Don’t make me go to this thing alone.” She begs. “I don’t even want to go to this thing. Jesse set it up and it’s bound to be huge. Please don’t make me stay here alone with Ville. I know as soon as you two leave Ville and I will go back to being a nagging couple.” She joked but inside she knew it was true. Sure they went out for a few drinks and yes they snuggle in a booth…and you probably guessed it they tried to make up by having sex in a hotel room, but they were drunk and as soon as they were both sober she knew Ville would try to convince her that it was nothing.

He lightly laughs at me. “Willow, I’ll see you when you get home. I’m not that far, plus we’ll be filming soon. I’ll see you all the time.”

“Is Bam-Bam going too?” She can feel herself starting to get emotional but she knows it’s simply from all of the alcohol.

Johnny nods his head not wanting to say much more. He knows that she is trying her best not to throw a fit.

She takes in a deep breath hugs him tightly. “Fine make me go to this stupid thing by myself.” She chuckles. “ These next few days will fly by fast. I know it. Do me a favor and don’t tell Bam that I plan on coming home Wednesday.”

Johnny looks at her confusion written on his face. “How did you manage that? I thought you wouldn’t have the money till next week? Does Ville know?”

She shakes her head no. “Jesse and I had been talking about some stuff and things that are going on in my life and he took it upon himself to buy me a ticket.” She admits.

“That bad?” He quietly asks.

“Yeah. I don’t want to get into it right now. God, I hope these next few days fly by.”

He grabs Willow tightly into a hug. “They will. I gotta finish packing the room if you want to help.” He gives her puppy eyes knowing he will get his way.

She shakes her head in disapproval. “I hate you so much, but yes…I’ll help you, Knoxville.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ville....Gosh. I'm writing this and he's making me mad. lol
Any how thank you for reading and commenting. I appriciate it. Also I have a few chapters I will be posting later. My brain hurts right now and I'm in the middle of packing to move AGAIN.