A Child's Dream

1

Hi everybody, my name is Lilian Lucinda Granger, I'm six years old, my birthday is March 15, 1980, I'm a fan of them, my favourite member, if I had to choose, is Vince Neil (I seem to like blondes), my Mum also likes Mötley Crüe, though she prefers Mick.

Mum and I are in Mum's Corvette Stingray, it is the same one as Mick's, but it's Black with Red horizontal stripes, the Too Fast For Love album was blaring away at full volume in the stereo, we have just arrived in LA, California, our new home, Mum had our belongings delivered to our new house ahead of schedule.

Mum pulled up into the driveway, I opened the door and jumped out and managed to shut the car door, I looked around at my surroundings, I saw four people who I thought I'd never see, at least in my young life, Vince Neil, Mick Mars and Nikki Sixx were walking ahead of Tommy Lee, or as I like to call him T-Bone.

“Do you want to meet them, Sweetheart?” my Mum asked, I looked up at her, “go to Tommy first” I advised, Mum nodded, she grabbed my hand and we walked across the road, “Tommy, my daughter wants to meet you” Mum said, the drummer turned and saw me peaking out from behind my Mum, Tommy smiled down at me, and held his arms out, I slowly walked out from behind my Mum and looked up at the drummer, “Hi T-Bone” I said shyly, “hi cutie” Tommy said softly, his arms were still held out, “come and give me a hug then sweetheart” Tommy said, I didn't need telling twice, I ran into Tommy's awaiting arms, he spun me around once, I buried my face in his neck and hair.

“Can I meet the other three?” I asked, pulling back to look at the Drummer, “of course” Tommy said, he looked over his shoulder to his band mates, “hey, Vince, Nikki, Mick, I have someone who wants to meet you” Tommy shouted, causing them to turn around, they saw me, I waved shyly, the three of them jogged up to us, the other three hugged me, I think they practically fell in love, when they saw me, I could see it in their eyes, especially Vince.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: pretend Mick doesn't have a spinel disease