Maybe I Like the Abuse, or Maybe I Just Like You

Gerard's entire life revolves around football. It's the only way he can deal with anything. He ignores the sorrow from his grandfather's death and instead, thinks about football. He ignores the fact his girlfriend is sleeping with the captain of the soccer team and plays football. He ignores his feelings for other guys and instead, plays football.

However, Gerard's grades are dropping dangerously, and the only way he can stay on the team is if he gets a tutor.

Frank is what most people would call a nerd. He's prone to sickness and injury, and he's highly intelligent. Frank would rather read a good book than go anywhere near... any athletic event, really.

He is constantly being bullied by three, really big, football players. (Well, they're bigger than him.) Ray, Bob, and Gerard.

Frank is forced to tutor Gerard and he develops a crush on the boy who's tortured him every day since the middle of Junior High. Will Gerard reciprocate these feelings? Or will he continue with the abuse until Graduation?
  1. 1
    “Hold your breath Iero.”
  2. 2
  3. 3
    second update today im on a role!
  4. 4
    its short. i hate parts of it, and i love parts in it.
  5. 5
    Thanks to bjtremike for the idea!
  6. 6
    short, bad, and embarrasses me to know I wrote it... but its an UPDATE!! yay? also, I had 69 readers for ch. 5 XD
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. False Alarm