Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

TwoPony Closet

An Episode, with a Mare: 4

Of course the mare had left me alone.

Why do I enjoy the feeling of this plug inside?” I thought.

The tube in my rear is maintaining the control, thus rendering me incapable of controlling the muscles. I can distinctly feeling the plug stretching my every muscle it is in contact with.

Just as the time was deemed to be right, a mare is outside the door of my closet. She opens the door with a click and step right into the small space behind me.

I hear a second click as she had closed the door behind herself. Her hooves as light as feathers and as soft as rubber.

“It is time!” the mare announced.

Oh!” I thought.

“I am your Mistress, Ms. Teases!” she added.

Of course I could not even nod in acknowledgement, and she knew of it. This put an entirely new spin on the notion of a Closet Mistress. It isn’t so much that she hides the fact from her friends and surroundings, just that she performs in an actual closet.

I hurriedly filed the idea away for later, when I had the time to enjoy this. Soon realizing, I had little time and would soon forget this. She is a good tease and distraction, indeed.

In order to assert herself, she gave my plug a good tug, then again and again. Thrice she teased me, before she pressed my flesh in order to dilate the muscles preventing the plug from coming out.

While I imagine that my orifice would have to be slippery and possibly even lubed up from experience of the insertion of the plugs, but how would this apply on objects other than these plugs implied.

Naturally, the mare behind me had to be a registered employee of the entity owning the building within which the closet I had been given had been built and installed. Yet, what does that imply?

I can’t see the mare presenting herself as my Mistress, named Ms. Teases. If this is her given name, chosen name or an Artist’s name; I had no idea and I guess it doesn’t really matter to me, right now. Why? I have a name for her and it is all I need. The name indicates a personality. She is suggesting something, and I happily take her words at face value. Maybe I am just too excited, right now.

“I hope you will enjoy me and what I have in store for you!” Ms. Teases prompted, eagerly.

Bring it on, do your best!” I thought.

“In any event, I bet you are far too horny, not to at this point!” she added, in a teasing coo.

I guess she has me, there!” I thought.

With my orifice empty and without plug, I am fully accessible to her, and whatever she had in mind for me. The tube makes me incapable of resisting her, at this point and she knew it.

The Mistress is slipping a tube into her mouth; covering her muzzle. The tube eagerly slides in between her lips and an inch down her throat as it covers the entire interior of her mouth, including her tongue with clear rubber.

What I have not been prepared for, is the thick slippery gel coating the flexible and highly elastic rubber in her mouth. How could I have been anticipating the effects it was to impose upon me?

Now she is leaning forwards, placing her wet lips squarely under my tail. I feel the cool gel coating her lips, as she is parting them little by little. A moment later; her tongue is escaping.

Since she is effectively mute at this point, I merely feel a purring vibration from her lips in place of her excited giggles. If it is intentional or incidental is beyond me, but it certainly does push me further.

The tip of her tongue hit me, just under the root of my tail, then slowly starts to follow the rim of the tube inserted into my orifice. If she is intending to wet me or tease me, but I am clearly reacting on her cue.

I feel her tongue sliding over the slippery surface of my tube, as it slide further and further on its way on the inwards spiral. As I feel myself reacting as intended, I soon start to feel a growing heat in my cheeks from a blush.

Half an inch, or so; she suddenly withdrew her tongue and pushed it into me. I feel the slippery tongue slowly slipping in as she enters my rear orifice. Just as I feel the contact, I find myself contracting around her, but she continues to slip further into me.

In shock, I realize that she is in full control of me. There is nothing I can do about anything.

She presses her lips into me and slowly part them, before closing them over and over. I feel the effects of her slowly moving lips, still vibrating in a soundless purring.

I am teased towards the edge, slowly but unavoidably until I find myself coming. One orgasm rocking me, then another and another. Coming over and over, harder and harder, faster and faster. Helplessly feeling my heart race, pounding harder and harder as she continues to tease me relentlessly.

Her tongue is moving back and forth, in and out as it is filling me up and squirming as I feel it teasing and touching my inside. Slowly, slower; she is slowing down to tease me forwards, towards the peak; without pushing me over the climax. Keeping me at the very tip of ecstasy, without pushing me any farther than she wants me to.

She is balancing me on the very edge, keeping me and playing me like a well-tuned fiddle as she keeps going. Second by second is passing, feeling as if it had been minutes or even hours. Time slipping by as if it had been swimming through honey.

When Mistress Teasers finally pushed me over the edge; she hit me as hard, as if she had whipped me on my rump and I erupted so violently. I thought I would have gone off like a grenade.

Had it not been for the tube inside of me, maybe I had actually gone off and squirted her face and soaked her. As it turned out, not as much as a drop of my juices left my body. Not as much as a wisp of moist even hit the air.

With the tube of rubber inside my glued in place, there is no way anything could have gotten out. I even feel the pressure of her lips on my tube and her tongue still lingering inside. For some reason, she had even opted to linger inside and tease me for at least a full minute. Her lips had not left until the climax had subsided.

Once Mistress finally had withdrawn her lips and pulled back, her tongue finally did slip out of me.

I could feel her eyes resting on my rump. Her tube still covering her muzzle and the inside of her mouth. She was eagerly licked her lips with exuberant excitement.

I could feel her eyes resting on my rump. Her tube still covering her muzzle and the inside of her mouth. She was eagerly licked her lips with exuberant excitement.

Ms. Teases finally is lifting her right forehoof and pulls the tube out from her mouth, feeling it stretch out for as long as it possibly could. Of course, the rubber finally let go and pulled itself back into its original form. She stuffed the clear rubber back, before she slowly backed away towards the door behind me.

With a silent thump, her rear end hit the wall that is the door to the closet. I could not see it, or hear it. I just knew it happened. She remains behind me, ogling me and carefully opened the door behind herself with a click.

Since I could not see her behind me, I had also failed to see her exciting the small, cramped closet. There is only the click of the door, as she closed it behind herself. Just as I had not seen her exiting, I had not heard her stepping out.

Once my Mistress had left me and closed the door of the closet, I am left alone in quiet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01

Oh!