Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

TwoPony Closet

A Scenario: 7

I hear a faint hiss of escaping air, or it is what I think it is. There is no way to tell if it is, not right now. This is of course part of the scenario I had chosen.

The door slides up with a distinct click. What I see before me, is the black rubber covering the floor, walls and ceiling. There is a line of faint, blue lights, mere pin pricks along the rim between the floor and the walls to the right and left of the closet before me.

As the door slid up, I feel a breeze passing me, from the next room. I look forwards, to where I am going. There is a certain pull and a stirring within. Now I take a step forwards, another and another. The door closes behind me with a click. The breeze of escaping air is effectively cut off and a hissing noise is heard. For a moment I am alone. Or that is the feeling I had before I look up before me.

While I still do feel the rein on and around my face, I also see the boots on my hooves, glowing faintly. The room is obviously dark on purpose. I can’t see more than the details I am supposed to see. No distractions from the requested sensations. Nothing, other than my very own mind, that is.

I hear a faint hiss of air, and the door on the opposite end of the closet is opening up with a distinct click. A breeze of air is flowing out. Another mare in glowing boots move into the closet in which I am standing.

The door slides shut behind the mare before me with a new click and the room is firmly and inescapably sealed tight. The breeze ceases and I am utterly alone with the mare before me in the dark. Now I notice the black rein on her face, identical to the one I wear.

Once I had the time to gather myself enough to actually see her; she is wearing boots just like mine and she is in reins, aside from the one detail standing out between her legs. Of course I can see her nipples as well. What I could not see, is what is under her tail, still hidden from view.

She is clearly looking excited, and once she sees me, the fun and excitement is doubled. I can only imagine, she had chosen the same scenario and opted in the same as I had. Together, we had made the very same choices, if independent and unknowing of the other. Maybe that is just making this all the more fun, and exciting. Who’s to know? Who is to blame me, her, or us?

With a squeak, I take a step forwards, seeing as she is mirroring my movement. Step by step, we approach. I see her moving closer, inch by inch. There is an instant, as I feel her muzzle make contact. As I part my lips, so does she. As I stretch out my tongue, so does she. It isn’t rehearsed or forced, just an act performed by two out of mutual volition. It is exciting.

As my tongue breach, I feel her tongue pass over and between my lips and entering my mouth. Just like mine, her tongue is wet and slippery. Stretching my tongue, pushing it into her mouth and slowly exploring the slippery wet cavity that is the orifice of her mouth.

I avoid to push down her throat, mainly because the sensation is not quite in my taste. I am not enjoying the sensation of her tongue slipping down further so I don’t push it down her throat.

After about a minute, the kiss is broken off as our lips part. I stretch my tongue further and explore the sensation for a moment longer, feeling her tongue remaining in my mouth for a moment longer.

Being with a mare is special in all the ways you can’t quite put a hoof onto. Of course, she is the reflection and has all the very same body parts. Her body is built and wired in much the same way. I guess your next stallion could line up all the same arguments for going for a stallion. I can’t blame him or argue with him. We’re both in the very same boat, just looking at one another through a mirror. The sides of the very same coin. Or, in this case; the same cap, as it were. Maybe it is convenient for the expression. The cap has a deep side and a bulging opposite.

-

-

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah!
Ah!

Oh!