Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

TwoPony Closet

Give me Wings: 8

I may be a mare Unicorn, but why can’t I have wings? Being adventurous, I had trotted into the TwoPony Closet, in search for that special experience and relief; the experience you can’t find anywhere, but at the TwoPony Closet.

Once I had managed to trot up to the tower of TwoPony, it is as easy as falling. You know, you always go down. The doors are apparently open twenty four hours a day, and seven days a week. What I did not know, is that the tower goes as far down, as it goes up. Not that it bothers me, I don’t care so long as they offer me what I had come for.

“Welcome to the TwoPony Closet, what can I hope you with, today?’” the mare offers, as I approached her by the desk.

“Could you set up a scenario, where I am a male Pegasus?” I inquire.

“If you desire to be on top, I certainly can see that happening! Anything else you desire, or are curious about?” the mare responds.

“Yes, to be on top is part of it!” I prompt, as I scroll the information screen.

“Wonder-glue?” I then inquire.

“Yes, we use Wonder-glue to attach all manner of items to the body. Should lend the experience you are looking for, which ever item is glued to you!” she explains.

“You can glue wings and male parts to a mare like me?” I inquire.

“The Mistress of your closet would perform that service for you, but she would be quite capable of performing the task for you!” she clarifies.

What, a Mistress can glue the hooves of a Pony to the floor?” I think, as I am scrolling the information.

As I look up and finally look at the mare before me, I notice her wearing a black halter on her face. The mare is a brilliant white with electric blue eyes.

Looking down under the desk, through the clear glass; I can see her hooves securely glued to the floor under her. She is apparently standing on a large mirror, allowing me to see the appendage between her legs. She is even excited right now.

“Have you never seen a mare with her hooves glued to the floor?” she promptly points out, giggling at the situation.

For a moment, I just nod vigorously, as I giggle at the notion. How had she even agreed to such a thing?

“You don’t even know what you have been missing out on! We use Wonder-glue, not Pink Agent!” she is teasing me.

“It is safe, then?” I inquire, my curiosity peaked.

“Safe enough, for a rear tube; if I could tempt you to try it out, for yourself?” she agrees, winking at me.

I tap the screen for options and confirm what I had been looking for. Apparently, the wings was not quite as hard as I had been expecting. I could even choose from a selection of wings, from Pegasus, to bat and butterfly wings.

I opted for a closet on the top floor, with extra space overhead. I chose to have a Mare partner, since I had chosen the item between my legs. Although I guess I would still love to have a mare with me, either way.

“There, all done!” I utter, and pile the caps on the counter before her.

“Good!” she responds, counting the caps and slipping them into storage.

She eagerly pointed her right hoof towards the elevator, and passed me a slip to my closet.

“Thanks!” I pronounce, as I accept the slip and follow her direction towards the elevator.

“You are quite welcome!” she is beaming; and I hope to see you back here soon!” she continued as I trotted off to the elevator.

Of course, this place being called closet, they were bound to have more strange and odd ideas. I just knew it, even before I saw the first sign of what was to come before me.

The door to the elevator side up and I trot into the space within. The light is fairly bright, but grows considerably brighter, as I step over the threshold.

“Greetings, I am Annie the Waitress!” the voice from the elevator is pronouncing; in a warm, welcoming voice.

The door slides shut behind me, quietly and the elevator is starting to move up. I feel the increasing gravity as the car is picking up speed.

“Hello, Annie; I guess it is a good day, for a ride!” I respond; “This certainly is the strangest place I had ever seen, this far!” I think.

“Why, yes; this is indeed a good day for a ride, firstly up to the top of the building!” Annie responds, with a pronounced giggle to her voice.

‘“If this is an Artificial entity, or a biological construct, but she certainly has a sense of humor to warp your mind, and bad!” I think.

Allie makes the ride a quick affair, putting out a mean acceleration, even for an insane place like this. Wouldn’t Discord himself have been proud of it? Of course, discord was never released and is supposedly dead, by now. Yet, who could say, considering a Lord of Chaos like Discord?

“If you don’t have a Pink Agent of faint to apply my wings, I will be excited!” I add.

“No Pink Agent, and not Pinkie Pie or an agent of her! No fainting, and it is Taint, if it is what I think you refer to.. and no, that is by no means any part of the process! We don’t use any such hazardous materials. Just Wonder-glue!” Annie explains, giggling at the mere notion of applying the items mentioned.

“Brace yourself, I am about halfway up! Deceleration in five seconds, four, three, two, one and mark!” Annie pronounce, as the gravity is grinding to a halt, before I am about to find myself upside down.

Thankfully, she had restrained herself to merely staying just above a standard G. She could as easily crushed me under the raw fury of the gravity the acceleration and deceleration, if she had used full power. If this elevator had been intended to carry one tiny mare like myself, or an entire Legion of heavy Cyborg Troupers?

How awfully, bloody tall is this building?” I ponder, as I follow Ellie up to the top floor.

The trip itself had been quiet, and quite entertaining, considering the personality of Allie, herself. I am seeing her as an actual mare, in flesh and blood; not an artificial entity, devoid of all sense of life and sanity a mare like myself is perceiving as life.

“Thank you, Ellie.. and I hope to see you on my way down! It’s worth the caps, just to have this ride with you; you know, Ellie!” I respond, as I spill out through the open door.

The door slides shut behind me and the wall is as smooth, as if there had never been a door here in the first place. Now, that is creepier than a Nightmare Night special ever could have prepared me for. I feel, almost as if I had been in the middle of a nightmare of real.

I hope up the slip before me, looking at it; my eyes darting between the slippery, pure metal and the walls surrounding me along the path towards where I am heading.

“There is nothing like a good scare, to get your heart pounding!” a voice is exclaiming.

“A surreal challenge of your perception, will push your mood into proper gear for what you are about to explore and experience!” the voice is echoing, a moment later.

Is this Princess Luna, or is it Nightmare Moon; toying with me in a wretched nightmare?” I ponder, as I step lightly on the floor underhoof.

Of course, the first hall had been polished, stainless steel. There is a new door, sliding up to the right and left before me. I step through, only to feel the elastic, black rubber underhoof. The doors slide shut behind me without a single noise. When I look back, the wall is complete, just as in the stainless steel hall I had just left.

“Squeak, squeak! Squeak, squeak!” I hear; with each and every step I take forwards, towards the inevitable destination.

There is a line of blue LED lights, with just an inch apart, lining the ceiling; to the right and left. Now I can see everything clearly, albeit it is just a weak blue light from overhead.

I hear a discorded chuckle from the voice of Discord echoing faintly through the hall. Who or what ever is causing me to hear, or think I am hearing the chuckle, I still can’t pinpoint the direction from where it is coming.

“Squeak, squeak! Squeak, squeak!” I hear; with each step, echoing along the length of the entire hall.

I trot along the length of the hall, slowly and with measured gait. No point in hurrying or stressing out here; I will have, what I get, there can be no changes to what I had been given.

A double door is sliding up to my right, and I step in. It is a small room, four foot by four foot on a side. The walls are clearly a dark, shiny wood. I can even see my reflections in the smooth surface of the wood to the right, left and even over and under me.

“Clip, clop! Clip, clop!” I hear as I step into the small space.

Of course, the room looks as if it had been cut right out of a huge block of wood of unidentified origin and type. It is wood, hard, smooth and polished to a high finish and that is that.

Before me, I see a set of boots, crafted out of clear rubber. As I step into these boots, intended for me; I realize they were a glistering silicon, with a firm, durability and a stretching quality I had never been expecting.

“If you step into the closet, please!” a voice is pronouncing; just as my hooves had fused into the boots due to the laced wonder-glue inside.

Of course, just as I hear the voice and lift my gaze up; I notice the doors before me sliding open to the right and left, thus inviting me into the promised space.

As I step in, I notice the clear rubber covering the floor, walls and ceiling. Only this time; there is a new line of blue LED light overhead, lining the ceiling.

The room, referred to as the closet is dead silent. The clear rubber is effectively muting every little sound. I guess I could have heard a faint squeak, with every step, but that is exactly all I could hear in the room.

Just as the doors behind me had been silent, as they closed behind me; they are just as quiet, as they open to permit the mare in after me now.

I feel a slippery wetness slipping in, into my rear orifice, as the tube enter me and a new wetness from the wonder-glue as the tube had slipped all the way in. With the lubricant coating the tube, I feel my orifice relaxing and effectively taking my control away. A moment later, the glue cured and sealed the tube in place, irrevocably.

The mare reached down, under my belly from between my hind quarters; producing the requested item required for the ride. I feel myself growing wet as the lube coat me, before I feel the touch of glue under my belly. A moment later, the clear, glowing rubber had effectively fused to me and thus given me the added pleasure of male gender in the process.

“I hope this will be to your satisfaction!” the mere behind me prompted, producing gel lubricant and teasing me as she is rubbing it in and drawing me out to my full length.

“Oh, oh! Oooh!” I sigh, as I react to her efforts.

“There, that should be just about right?” she inquires.

“That does feel good!” I sigh.

With that, she is producing what initially looks like a saddle, but gives me that wet sensation from the wonder-glue as she is placing it onto my back; before I had the time to even shake my body, the glue had cured.

“Looking good!” she points out; with a nod of her head, as she is looking me over.

“Strange!” I merely exclaim, in surprise over how the wings are feeling on my back.

The mare backed out, quietly, and the door permitted her to exit and closed behind her. I had been left along for a moment and nothing happened. Of course, something remains undone, unfinished; which is exactly why the door before me remains closed, stubbornly Okay, both the double doors before me remains closed. I can’t even see them, before they open up before me.

Once the doors finally do open up, a petite little mare steps out. I see her producing a tube, slipping it in between my lips. I feel the wet sensation as my lips are relaxing. My tongue slips into it’s designated space with automatic ease. I feel the wet Wonder-glue touch the outer rim of my lips and three inches out over my muzzle.

In surprise and shock, I realize that she had one final item for me. She produces the pasties for my nipples and reaches in under me; pressing the clear, glowing rubber into place. I feel the wet glue, just before it cures.

“Right this way!” she exclaims, excitedly; as she is backing out through the doors that had just slipped up, just in time.

Okay!” I whisper, following her out of the closet.

“Time for practice, stretch out your beautiful wings, please!” she instructs me.

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01

Oh!