Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

TwoPony Closet

Taking Flight: 9

She had led me into the room behind the closet. Of course, she is the Mistress; it is her job, and her purpose to take me here.

“Spread your wings, feel the strength!” she instructed me, firmly.

“Yes!” I respond; as I spread my wings, as she had instructed me.

“No mere mechanical augmentations would never make due! Not just because they will drag you down to the ground in all the wrong ways!” she explains, vividly.

Even with the best of Magic, the mechanical can and will never give you the same as a biological flesh wing!” I think.

With my wings now fully extended and outstretched, I stand up; looking intently at her and awaiting her next instruction, or suggestion. Of course, she would give me another instruction soon.

“Now! Since your wings are up and spread wide, give me a few flaps!” she instructs me, eagerly with gleeful excitement.

“Okay!” I respond, with a nod; slowly starting to flap my wings.

I feel my wings pushing air, with each flap. As feeble as the first flaps had been, I could feel strength growing in the new appendages.

“This is how little Pegasi fillies felt as they tried their wings for the first times?” I pondered, looking at my instructor and heading her words.

The strange thing is, I actually feel my wings as if they had been turning into real; living flesh on top of my body as I am practicing, using them. I feel the air, as it is flowing over my wings; much the same way as I feel the air flowing over my body, now as I am flapping my wings.

Should I have been scared or delighted? I am excited about how my dream and fantasy feels as if it is actually coming true before my very eyes. If it had hit me, right now; I should shudder in fear, considering the chance they could take these wings right from on my very back. Could they do that? Could they remove them, as easily as one dissolve the glue attaching these wings to my back?

While I am fulfilling my dream, I am also turning my wings into a fetish of sorts. Had I permitted the dream to be cheapened and sell it out, just for a quick moment of temporary joy and pleasure. I had never thought of it. The image never did occur to me, as I was standing down in the lobby, explaining what I had been looking for. Was it something about how the mare had explained about how the Wonder-glue worked, and how they applied it for the greater good?

I guess I should confess this, at the very least to myself; I had found her position exiting and she had even made me wet as I saw her before me. I can’t deny what I had felt, as much as one may have hoped to. If I had not realized, just what it was; what excited me, what drove me to the idea I had put before the mare?

What was the mare in the lobby thinking of me? I guess the thought may have crossed my mind, but I had pushed it aside as irrelevant. It is irrelevant. Her opinion has no merit here. Then again, she was bound to have seen stranger things than I had posed before her. The closet is basically a palace for Ponies just like me, and a treasure trove for Ponies with dreams just like this one and countless other once.

Of course, ponies just like me are paying her wages. I am her livelihood, just like every Pony before and after me. We rely on her discretion, and she relies on us coming back for more.

Now the mare had placed me on top of the building, on top of the world. She had also sent the mare before me to aid me, in fulfilling the dream I had explained to her.

“How does it feel?” my instructor inquire.

“Great! Just as if I had been born with wings of flesh and bone!” I responded, elaborating the response to better please her.

“Good, good; I thought as much!” she responds with a wide grin spreading out all over her face.

“She definitely looks like an Instructor I can work with!” I think; as I continue flapping my wings, just a few more times.

“Since you have gotten the flapping down, I think it is time to move on to the next step of your training!” she exclaims.

The instructor wink at me, as a shadow appears behind me; moving in on me and raise a hoof, slowly probing behind my legs.

“Oh!” I exclaim, as the situation hits home.

“Now, do I have your attention?” the instructor inquires.

The shadow behind me is a mare with hooves coated with clear rubber and thick, slippery lubrication. I guess I should have expected it, considering where I am. Yet, I had been too distracted by the mare before me, instructing me in the usage of my new wings.

Just as I feel myself growing erect, my wings stiffen up on my back. A wing-boner, as it was commonly referred to, as. I guess I was just bound to experience this, so I could as well have it done and over with.

“Oh! Interesting!” I exclaim, as the situation is dawning upon me.

“Ms. Shadow is the expert in teasing you!” my Instructor points out.

Of course, Ms. Shadow was grinning widely, as she was mentioned and referred to.

“Since you intend to pose as a male, you would not need this!” Ms. Shadow proclaims; as she produces a large plug and slip it into my rear orifice, just under my tail.

“Oh!” I exclaim, as the large plug is inserted; “Yes, that is the idea!” I respond.

Ms. Shadow poke my plugged orifice and gives the plug a tentative tug, just to ascertain that the plug is fitting correctly. When the clear plug refused to budge, she gives it a fair yank, just for good measure.

“There, that should make it obvious!” Ms. Shadow proclaims.

“No proper stallion has an openly inviting rear; Pegasus or otherwise!” the Instructor points out.

No, I guess not!” I ponder.

“I think you can enjoy this, in just a short while if you listen to your Instructor!” Ms. Shadow states.

“Time for actual flight!” the Instructor adds.

I can see her flapping her wings, just as before; only now she is not just flapping her wings up and down. I try to mimic her movements, the best I can. The next thing I notice, is how i start to feel lighter, and that the pressure of my hooves on the floor is dwindling.

“There, I think you have gotten the hang of this!” Ms. Shadow cheers.

“Just put in more effort into it, and you will be air-born in no time flat!” the instructor adds.

Of course, flying is magic, just as spells and farming!” I ponder.

Little by little, the ground is trying to pull away from me. I focus on how I flap my wings, but this just doesn’t quite take me there.

Fly! Take off! Off of the ground!” I think, feeling the flow of magic slowly redirected within me, my body as I focus on actually flying.

“Right now, you just need to practice a bit, to get control of yourself! You can always come back for more, if and when you feel the urge!” the Instructor exclaims.

She is right, of course. I need to practice, and I don’t really need her help with that. I will still need more help, if I want to be good at it. I want to learn how to fly, not just to get off of the ground indoors.

I can see her getting down onto the floor, and I fly around her in large languid circles. I stay a few feet over the ground, moving forwards and turning around to stay close to her. Nothing special or fancy by any means. Why bother, I don’t really need to.

As I look up, I notice that it is quite far to the ceiling., so I try to put a few more feet between myself and the floor. Just for the fun of it and practice.

A few feet is quite safe. Of course, I could easily get up to a few yards, and I would still be safe.

Ante up!” I think.

She points a hoof forwards, and I fly in the direction she is indicating. She turns to the right and point her hoof in a new direction, and I follow the new direction.

She moves around a few more times, pointing this way and that; right, left, backwards, forwards, upwards or downwards. All of a sudden, she is pointing me towards a balcony. I find myself a few yards over the cliff and she is pointing me down, towards the entrance of what looks like a closet, or a cubicle. Only now, there is clearly a mare standing down there. She is waiting for me.
--- --- ---
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01

Oh!