Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

TwoPony Closet

Awaiting my Stallion, from Above: 10

I had asked for a Stallion, when I asked for the closet before me. Of course I wanted a stallion. I want him to ride me the way a Stallion rides his mare. Maybe it is silly, but it is something I had always been dreaming off.

Once I had gotten to the closet, I had realized that I had new options. I had not just requested a Stallion to ride me, it would have been a wasted opportunity. At least in a place like this.

Once at the reception desk, I had found the mare standing there, waiting for me, glued to the floor and only too excited to explain anything and everything I could possibly ask for or wanted to know.

In the end, she had directed me to the elevator. I had a slip with me and trotted off to follow her instructions.

[hr]

Of course, I had ended up outside the closet and the doors eagerly side up before me. I step in and the doors slammed shut behind me with nothing more than a click.

“Why had the mare excited me so much? I want a stallion!” I pondered.

There is a click, as the door open and a mare enters the closet in which I stand from behind me. I hear her hooves hitting the floor with each step.

“I am Ms. Teases, your Mistress for the day!” the mare is presenting herself.

“Hi, Ms. Teases!” I respond, quietly.

“Now, if you would just raise your tail for me, please!” the Mistress instruct me.

I lift up my tail and thus present myself. She is producing a tube crafted out of clear rubber and carefully slip it into me. I feel the slippery, wet lubrication on the tube and my muscles around the orifice instantly relax on contact. There was nothing I could do about it, but I guess this is what I had been asking for. I feel wet, and find it natural.

When she had pushed the tube all the way in, I feel the wet glue around the edge and it fuses on contact. The tube can’t be removed; since the glue had cured and thus fused the rubber with my flesh. Like that, the lubricant on the clear rubber is in place and making it impossible for me to prevent entry or push out what is inserted into me.

“There! Now you are ready for your Stallion, to ride you!” she proclaims, giggling with eager, enthusiastic excitement.

“Oh, yeah? I am?” I inquire.

“Since I installed the required plumbing, yes; you certainly are ready for him, now!” she responds, maintaining her expression.

“I just hope he will treat you like the Maiden you are, now. Although there are a few more items to attend to, as per your request!” she continues.

I just giggle, as her words are sinking in.

-

-

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah!
Ah!

Oh!