Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

My Girl

An Introduction, to What is to Come:

I open the door to the newly refurbished guest room. There still is a bed, with a nightstand by the side, and a wardrobe on the foot side of the bed as well. This is how far the common similarities goes.

The olden dark oak floor had been polished up to a bright glistering surface and covered with an inch thick, clear and highly elastic rubber. The pink beech wood panels of the walls had suffered he same treatment. An outwards facing mirror had replaced the regular glass in the window and promptly covered with a large LED screen with the option of showing panorama views carefully selected beforehand. The ceiling is painted a mate black and covered with LED lights in a night sky imitation.

New wardrobes had been installed. The stainless steel had been polished a mate black, before the LED lights had been placed inside and finally covered with thick, clear rubber. The original shelves had been replaced with matching, but otherwise identical once.

Once completed, the wardrobes had been stocked with skin tone rubber garments. At first glance, all the garments would look as if they had been crafted out of actual human skin, matching the skin tone of the two of us.

The inventory of the wardrobe had been neatly organized, and the content listing converted into a deck of cards. The masks or hoods, tops or bras, panties or bottoms, gloves and socks. Each type of garment categories, hearts, spades, clubs and squares. Ace for masks, King for top, Queen for panties, Knight for gloves and ten for socks; while the rest of the numbers cover various other miscellaneous items.

All the garments are skin tone, so you could easily wear them without anyone noticing unless they were let in close enough for a more thorough examination. All things considered, one could be walking safely among other unsuspecting people without any worries of detection. Only if you know exactly what to look for, is there any real chance of being detected. Unless you were showing signs of worry in inappropriate situations. Possibly.

I think I can feel secure in wearing these openly, not to say I am taking undue chances or risks for no good reason. I wear these garments for fun or pleasure, unless I have reason to expect any other practical advantage for or against it.

Since I had not intended to go out in the open right now, I picked out a pair of heart marked gloves and slowly slipped my hands into them, right and left. The first I noticed is the inch long crystal clear, semi square nails starting just above the final joint of each finger. Secondly; I notice the bright, neon cerise touch pad under the tip of each finger, from the joint and all the way up to the nail. The palm of the hand is a smooth, silicon white and a matching suction cup covering the entire of the actual palm of the hand.

With the gloves on, I flipped a new card; ten square, a pair of socks and slipped them on right and left. Pulling the socks on had been as easy as if these had been regular, white cotton tube socks. Slipping on regular socks had never been a problem and certainly not for me. Why should it be?

As I look down at my feet, I notice the beautiful, delicate toes without nails. The Sole of the foot the same silicone white with sensitive touch pads, basically identical to the once at the tips of my fingers. Only these socks did not lend me any suction cups either.

Had I wanted suction cups, I could have chosen a pair of hoof stockings instead. Naturally, nails would be an option for another pair of socks as well, just that I had not looked for the option.

At this point, I played with the idea of slipping on the Queen of clubs with blank B cup breasts without nipples at all. Only then I changed my mind and chose the Queen of hears with the large nipples ready for play and lactation, more for the fun of it than anything. While I did not plan on playing with myself right now, or enjoy the lactation option any more that that either.

Of course I opted out the Knight of clubs, with the blank crouch without the orchid on top of my mound, as well as the rear orifice just under the tail. Since I had already chosen the Queen of hearts, it had been only too easy to opt for the Knight of hearts as well. Looking forwards towards the playful options the chosen panties implied. My orchid a bright cerise, matching the hue of the pads.

After a moment of contemplation, I merely go back to the bed and lay down to rest. I lie on my back, looking up into the ceiling, quietly in silence. With my legs closed and my arms along my back.

In and out, in and out I breathe as I close my eyes. Slowly and deliberately I breathe. I relax and rest, mind blank as I rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01

Oh!