Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

My Girl

An Episode, with my Guest:

I step into the small room that had been intended as the first guest room. There is a bed along one wall, and a few wardrobes along the wall on the foot end of the room.

Strangely enough, I find a deck of cards on the night stand. As I look at the cards, the faces are curiously exciting for a regular deck of playing cards.

Once I open the door to the wardrobe, the deck is suddenly obvious to me. The cards may be good for playing, but the deck is also a manual to the garments within the wardrobe I had just opened.

“Oh!” I exclaim in excitement, as I see the content of the wardrobe before me.

“Queen of hearts!” I think, as I pull out a pair of panties and step into them before I pull them all the way up and make sure they are sitting just right.

“King of hearts should fit me just right!” I think, as I extract the top and pull it down over my head and ascertain that it is actually sitting just right.

“The nipples are a bit larger than I had expected, but I guess I could get used to it. If I can just pull the top of at will, I have no problem with this!” I told myself.

The only problem is that I can’t see where the rubber of the garments ended, and my skin began. If I can’t see, how could I possibly take these garments off of me?

With the top and panties on, I look around further, for a pair of gloves. Since I did not feel like the Knight of hearts, I picked the squares instead. As I slip them on, I notice the beautiful crystal clear, semi square nails. Aside from that, my hands look perfectly normal to me. Of course these are not exactly my hands, but it is something I could reconcile.

For some reason, I chose ten of Spades. Or so I think they were marked. The socks does not have any nails, but curiously enough comes with sensitive touch pads in the same bright cerise as the orchid and nipples. It feels a bit curious and unaccustomed without nails on my toes, but touch pads under my toes. Yet, I had chosen these. I feel certain, I could have changed my mind and swapped either garment for any other at any time, had I chosen to. I just did not choose to and thus stuck with the initial choice, simple as that.

For some unforeseen reason I had one final glance in the wardrobe before me and picked up what feels like a diminutive feline muzzle. I tentatively press it to my slightly parted lips, only to feel it slip into my mouth. The muzzle covers the lower end of my face; from between my eyes, my entire nose, lips and chin. In surprise I notice the three inch long whiskers on the right and left of the muzzle.

Oh!” I whisper, slowly withdrawing from the wardrobe and quietly closing the door behind myself.

That was curious! Why does it feel so natural? I can’t point out where the muzzle ends and my skin begin!” I think.

In confusion, I walk up to the chair and sit down, quietly. I merely lean back and relax, trying to act if I had not done anything wrong. Moment by moment, I feel myself relax and calm down. Of course I had not done anything wrong, I just try out one more item than I had initially planned to.

Since I had been invited, I had not broken in. She had never told me of anything I was not permitted to try out, but she had explained how I could reach the room in which I am currently sitting. She had in fact told me to go down here and try out a suit of garments at my own leisure if I wanted to.

I had dressed up in the suit of garments and enjoyed the chair for a moment, a few minutes at the very most. In the seat, I had grown more comfortable and accustomed in the self I am now dressed up to be.

For a moment, I look at the right hand I hold up before me. It is certainly me, but it does not quite look like me. I see my skin, there is no seam or border between me and the glove covering my hand. I am in effect stark naked, nude; even if I had known I had lipped the garments on, just as I can see every effect of wearing each and every garment I had slipped into.

Now I raise to my feet, standing up; just a foot away from the chair, in which I had been sitting a moment earlier.

At least, I am not mute!” I ponder.

After another moment, I walk up to the door before me and open it; before I walk out and close the door behind myself.

I feel a bit weird, but no more than I can get used to and possibly enjoy!” I whisper to myself; as I walk from the door I had just closed, to the next door.

At the end of the hall; the door is open, greeting me. As I walk forwards, the consequences of my choices are slowly sinking in, as I feel the sensitive pads under my feet more acutely than I had dared to expect.

Once I walk over the threshold, I see the girl waiting for me, where she is sitting in a chair identical to the one in which I was sitting in the room where I had slipped into the suit of garments.

“I hope you are looking forwards to the treat! The bed should be just about right!” she exclaims, indicating the double bed with a clear sheet of rubber covering it.

Yes, but of course I am! The bed does look comfortable!” I whisper in response, grinning in excitement.

“By the way, interesting choice!” she adds, as she looks closer at me after I had finally entered the room.

Naturally, the door slides shut, quietly, with a distinct click; while I climb up onto the bed as she had just suggested.

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01

Oh!