Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

My Girl

On the Bed:

I had just crawled up, on to the bed; just as she had suggested and it is quite comfortable, I might add.

Once on the bed, I soon realized that the sheet is not latex or rubber; but rather something very different, Silicon. At first glance, the difference looks irrelevant and quite inconsequential.

For a moment, I just lie on my back, resting and enjoying the comfort of the bed I had been offered. Why not? It is certainly comfortable enough for what I had been expecting, just as what she had in mind for me.

“Just relax and enjoy yourself!” she is suggesting, as she leans forwards towards my right ear.

Oh! Okay!” I whisper in response.

As I look up into the ceiling, I notice the black rubber, and the LED star scape overhead. I had been expecting a regular white painted ceiling, like everyone has. Even your average bedroom has a white ceiling.

“Quite the captive and relaxing view, isn’t it?” she inquire.

Your night sky is quite the captivating distraction from where you stand, indeed!” I agree, in a hushed whisper.

“Now, time for fun!” she merely exclaims; as she is looking down at me from the right and pull my foot towards herself and hold it to press the sole of my foot firmly onto the surface of the slippery sheet.

As I mirror the motion she imposed on my right foot with my left foot, I find my legs open wide and inviting for her. My knees are bent to ninety degrees. She had not pulled the leg wider than I can be comfortable with, so I don’t complain.

Once he had let go of my foot, she is grabbing hold of my right hand and pull it out. Once she let go of the hand, my arm is pointing towards the edge of the bed, while my hand is pointing down towards the foot end of the bed. I mirror the move for a symmetric pose.

“Now, just hold still for a moment!” she is instructing me, and I comply willingly.

As she is pronouncing the words, I start to feel a pressure covering my hands and feet. It is as if a new sheet of rubber, or Silicone had been placed over me to hold me down; even if the sheet only covers my hands and feet and nothing more.

“Oh, and spread your fingers wide, please!” she is instructing me in a cooing voice.

Oh, of course!” I respond, as I comply.

“There, that should be just about right!” she coos, after about a minute.

She glances at my right hand, as if she intended for me to lift it up and I comply before I had the time to think. The sheet is stretching as I tentatively try to lift my hand, but to no avail. As much effort as I may put into it, I can’t pull my hand off of the sheet and I feel the rubber pulling back.

She gives me the same look again and again, only next time she had been looking at my left hand. Of course she had been throwing her glances at my feet, right and left; each and every time, I have the same result.

With every failed attempt, or every successful demonstration; she is giggling, as she is looking at me.

“Time to squirm!” she exclaims, in glee.

Yes, of course she would say that now!” I think.

“I can see that you are catching grasp this!” she is cooing.

Yes!” I whisper, nodding vigorously in breathless anticipation.

“I hope you like it nude!” she prompts.

Yes!” I whisper, nodding vigorously, in anticipation.

“Yes, yes! Then you will enjoy the lack of restricting bondage to torture your limbs too?” she inquires.

Ohh? Yes!” I whisper, still nodding ascent.

Of course, I can’t actually feel any ropes of cuffs holding my arms and legs down! I had to give her as much!” I think, as I realized what she was driving at.

Since she still had my hands and feet as if fused to the sheet of clear rubber, or silicon; she has me open to what she had in mind, for me to explore and endure at her leisure.

“I may have all the time in the world, but I can’t let you wait!” she giggles; as she is moving in, towards me.

Her face slowly moving in, towards me, and her lips met up with me, in a warm and comforting, confirming kiss. I feel the warm lips over mine, at the very peak of my muzzle. There is a wetness to her lips and I feel a tingling warmth. For a moment, her lips parted as her tongue slipped out and wetted my lips, before she slowly pulls back.

Ooh!” I sigh, as she had finally cleared my now wet lips.

“Yummy!” she thinks; “Just hope she is appreciating this for what it is!” she continues.

Once she had broken off the kiss, she placed her hands on the right and left of my waist and started to move her head lower down towards my chest. A moment later, I feel her still wet lips kissing my right nipple and then part her lips, licking the tip and the sides for a moment.

She lifts her face up, only to move to the still dry nipple and repeat the process. Just the one kiss and licking the entire nipple. Nothing more, and nothing less. While doing it, she had entangled me in unexpected emotions as I feel the warmth of the tingling sensations following the touch of her tongue.

The warmth I had experienced in the one short act, had been astonishing to me. Maybe it is not all that much, but this is what I had felt and experienced. How can I doubt the sensations and emotions?

“If you are warmed up enough; I think it is time to move up, or down to the juicy nectar!” she stats; with pride and certainty, looking at me with expectation.

Once small detail, if you think you would enjoy exploring my nipples a bit more?” I whisper, nodding.

“Oh, your nipples need more attention? I think I could manage that!” she responds, prompted to the action she had expected me not to expect or desire.

She placed her lips on the top of my nipples in a kiss, part her lips and lick it before she pushed forwards. A moment later, I feel her lips sliding all the way the nipple as she is slowly sucking in. I feel the tip of her tongue teasing my nipple as she is pulling back in a tentative tug.

I had not been prepared for the sensation of my nipple stretching, as she started to nibble. Just enough to tease, as she gave me a new tug tentatively, again and again for a full minute.

Just as she let go of my right nipple, something hit me; a sensation I had been utterly unprepared for, but it ebbed out before I could say what it had been I had felt. Just the warm, tingling sensation as the nipple is stretching out, just a bit more than before. Maybe she would help me, pinning down exactly what it had been. The same happened, as she is repeating the motion on my left nipple. She denied me, pinning down exactly what it had been she had put before me, just as she had finally let go of the nipple.

Quietly, and without a single word; she moved down to my crouch, aiming for the orchid on top of my mound. Naked and utterly exposed, I feel the tip of her tongue as she is licking the stiff, elastic and highly sensitive petals.

Once she had licked the petals, they are slippery and wet, but I guess they had been slippery already. She proceeds to nibble the petals and give me a few tentative tugs, just to tease me further.

Ooh!” I sigh, with a slight giggle to my voice.

Just as the sigh had escaped my lips, her tongue slowly plunged into the tunnel between the folds of the petals of my orchid.

Oooh!” I exclaim, in excitement as the surprise of what she had just done to me.

What came next, is my first orgasm. I guess I shouldn’t claim it had been a surprise, as much as it was a shock in just how good it felt and how early on the first one actually did come; then I came again, again and again. Once, twice, and thrice; Harder and harder, faster and faster.

Amidst the bliss of the orgasm, I feel her fingers slide in under my rump. The pads at the tips of each of her fingers eagerly teased the rim of my rear entrance.

Ooooh! Oh, oh!” I think, as the act hit home.

Why?” I ponder, wordlessly.

I think I will call you Neko, from now on!” she thinks.
--- --- ---
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah!
Ah!

Oh!