Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

My Girl

An Episode:

I walk into the room, and the door slid shut behind me quietly as I passed the threshold. I barely even noticed it as I walk towards the wardrobe.

I had picked out King and Queen of hearts eagerly, without a second thought. The image on the cards had been exciting as I had picked them out. No thought of consequences or hidden meanings of the cards at the time.

Before I came to picking up the garments and slip into them, I stumbled upon a few items I couldn’t resist trying out. Picking up the tube for my orchid, licking it and then lubricating it before, I slipped it into place in my orchid. With the front tube in place, I pick up the rear tube and repeat the process; giggling at the idea, as I performed the ritual.

Once the tubes are in, I pick up the panties and step right into them, right and left as if with practiced ease. I merely take a moment, ensuring that the panties are correctly on and fitting comfortably. As I had ascertained that the panties are on just right, I let go of them and forgot all about them; looking and feeling as if I had indeed been nude all along.

What I had failed to take into account, is that I can’t take the panties off of me with the tubes in place, I can’t even feel the rim of the panties to feel where the material ends and my flesh begins. Would I have bothered with the tubes, had I known of it? Would the exploration had been as interesting and exciting, if I had considered this small detail beforehand? I don’t know, and now it is too late to turn back.

I had merely picked up the tubes first; because I had seen them and notified that you put them in first. With that, I had picked up a pair of pasties and slipped them on my nipples, before I slipped the top on and pulled it down over my chest.

I look down at my chest and tease my now large nipples with my fingers for but a moment just to explore the experience. In chock, I pull back, realizing just how sensitive my nipples are, wearing the top over these special pasties. Maybe I should have read up on the specific details about the pasties I had chosen?

I find what looks like a cross between knee-high socks and a pair of heelless plateau boots. Once I had slipped my feet into the garments and puled them all the way up to my knees, I realized what they are as I see what looks more like equine hooves that anything. Hoof boots, how curious.

There has to be a reason, why she had placed such curious, odd and highly specific garments in the wardrobe!” I think, as I stand before the wardrobe.

There is a tube to slip into my mouth and I picked it up, licking it and lubricating it, just as the instruction had indicated. With the wet and slippery tube lubricated and ready to go, I slip it in between my lips and feel it slide into my mouth and an inch down my throat. Thankfully, it guided my tongue into it’s proper, intended place as the tube slide in between my lips. I am sure it would have been very awkward and uncomfortable if it had not.

In surprise, I realize that the tube isn’t really restricting me in any way, but it is lowering my voice to a horse or hoarse whisper for as long as it is in my mouth. I can’t pull it out by myself, on my own; but alas, why would I want to, or need to pull it out now?

Once the tube is firmly and securely in place, I pick up a diminutive equine muzzle and press it onto my face, covering both my lips and my nose. Just like everything else, the muzzle is adjusted to a human skin-tone and adjusts to melt and blend in with my skin on my face. There is no seam, and I couldn’t feel any anywhere on my face. As a matter of fact, I even feel the touch as if it had been the skin I had been born with.

I pick out a pair of gloves as the final addition. Not Equine hooves, but rather Cervine, cloven hooves. I could have chosen other hooves, but I found them too limited and restricting. I could not really do much, with the Equine hooves anyway.

Just as I am about to close the door of the wardrobe before me, a girl is entering the room behind me. I had heard the noise from the door, but I can’t hear her feet on the floor as she steps into the room.

As I turn around and look at her, I finally see her. Who was she and why had she entered the room at this time? Of course, there had to be a reason, and the girl had to be instructed to help me with some small detail.

Of course, her breasts are perfect B-cups, King of hearts, to be exact. The panties are Queen of hearts. I also notice a feline muzzle, similar to the one I had picked up and wear now. Her hands and feet look like Feline paws, just without claws.

Maybe her claws could have been retractable, considering her feline features in general. What I could see of her hands, she does certainly have the sensitive touch pads; and they are a bright, neon cerise.

If you are to be any proper Equine, or a Pony; you definitely do need to wear this!” she whispers, in a quiet, feline purring voice, as she is looking up at me.

The highly decorative head-gear is a glistering, bright, neon cerise, looking as if it had been given several layers of glistering wet-look finish.

Cerise, for me?” I inquire.

Yes, but I could select another colour; to match your personality and sensitivities, if you prefer?” the Feline is suggesting.

I am Ms. Neko; call me Neko, if you please!” she then adds.

Neko?” I blurt out.

Yes, Neko! It means; Cat! I am a cat-girl, you know!” she responds with more pronounced giggle to her purring whisper than before.

Oh!” I respond; “and I guess the cerise is fine!” I add, nodding ascent.

If you turn around, so I can help you slipping into the gear, please!” she says.

Oh, okay!” I respond, as I turn my back towards her.

Thank you, Ms. Poni!” she responds, as she lifts the item over my head and slowly maneuver it into place and fastens it behind my neck.

Perfect fit, thank you; Ms. Neko!” I say.

Exactly, and you are quite welcome!” she purrs, in excitement.

I barely feel it, and you just slipped it right on a moment before!” I respond.

Exactly, but I think it is time for you to follow me to the next room!” she suggests, with an eager giggle to her voice.

As I nod, she is attaching a leash to the halter and leads me to the door she promptly push open and continues. Once we had exited the room, she merely continue down the hall to the room she had mentioned.

She opens the door, with a distinct click and I follow her into the room; the door is closed with a new click, behind me. At first, the room appears to be empty.

She will be here momentarily!” Ms. Neko explains.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01

Oh!