Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

My Girl

An Introduction, Before the Mistress: 7

”I am your Hostess, Lady Aijin; but please, just call me Mistress or Aijin, please!” she pronounces with warmth and yet retain a haughty authority to her voice as she stood before me.

Then she is smiling warmly and giggle momentarily. She is looking at me, as one would look at a horse or Pony; not quite into the eye, but just enough straight on me to make it absolutely certain to me that she was looking at me. Of course, she also radiate a warm love to herself and at every one and everything around her.

I guess she could come through as a bit of a contradiction, but she had managed to hold it all together as one very complex and highly faceted individual. Maybe I had been trying to read too much into what I saw and felt, but it is what I see.

Hi, Lady Aijin.. Aijin!” I neigh, quietly.

“I hope you enjoy yourself, Ms. Poni!” she suggests, with eager expectation.

Yes, Aijin!” I respond, with a vigorous nod.

She is just as warm, generous, inviting and pleasant as I recall her from before!” I think, looking down at my fore-hooves.

“I certainly hope the foals, fillies has been nice to you and behave themselves!” Aijin prompts.

Yes, Aijin!” I merely nod, quietly.

“Good, good! Excellent!” she pronounces.

“Had you desired to care for more fillies, I am certain I could have provided! Then I know you only have two nipples, so I made due with these two lovely fillies!” she offers.

I look up, nodding vigorously and enthusiastically.

“By the way, it should be time for lunch, in just a moment!” she points out, nodding at me.

Yes, and I would enjoy that very much!” I neigh.

“Ms. Neko will help you out, so you can enjoy the meal with me!” she pronounces.

Oh, that sounds just about right!” I ponder, nodding.
“Ms. Neko, Poni would need your help, in order for her to follow me to the dinner table!” Aijin declares.

Yes, Aijin; just a moment!” she responds, as she is stepping into the cubicle behind me.

While she still has no claws, I noticed her having nails like a regular girl’s. I can see her parting her lips, poking out her tongue and lick the entire tip of her index finger before she dropped down on all fours and slowly, carefully separated my hooves from the floor. Right and left, fore and hind hoof; one at the time. She even took the time to lick my hooves clean, one at the time, in the same order.

Neko is indeed a very cat-like girl with a character to boot. Should I have expected it or doubted it beforehand? A name, very well deserved.

Once my hooves are free, I step out of the cubicle and follow Aijin along towards the dinner room, where the lunch was said to be prepared.

Down the hall, and into another room. Everything is a new room, here. Every door gives off a distinct click, easily recognized, comparing with every other door here. Why is that? I did not ask. It is curious, but of no actual consequence. I do not need to know.

What I need, is a cup of tea. The promised lunch certainly would be great, too. I had to admit as much, to myself at the very least.

Before my seat, there is a brilliant white cup, with the name Poni engraved in gold on one side and a Poni on the other. Just that the details have an uncanny resemblance with me. At least, the cup’s portrait is depicting me complimentary in a flattering light.

Naturally, there is a cup for Aijin and Neko as well. I do recognize the three cups before me. I imagine there had to be a shelf lined to the rim, cup after cup. If it is me, but it is how I imagine it.

Neko pours up tea in my cup, then fills up Aijin’s and her cup in turn. One by one and place the kettle on the solid, white silicon ring on the table between our respective seats.

My Mistress had offered me tea, so I had accepted the offer. How could I not? Looking at Aijin, as she is looking down expectantly at the cup of hot tea for but a moment. She picks up the cup and blows the steam off of the cup and place the delicate cup to her lips and take a single sip, slowly and soundlessly. She is indeed a Mistress, and not just carrying it as a title. Once the first drops of tea is sliding over her lips, I see a smile spreading out over her entire face.

Mistress Aijin may be a very stern Lady, but there are things not even she is holding within. The joy of tea is apparently one of these.

As opposed to a professional grin; this smile is true. I trust her smile, lifting my cup up to my lips and mimic her motions to the letter. She is my Mistress, she is the ultimate authority and my law. I can’t go against her.

Of course the tea is exquisite; it is Aijion’s tea, after all. Mistress can not afford to settle with second rate and her tea is certainly no exception. She has her tea grown, prepared and stored ion order to preserve it at its best and ascertain that it is just perfect for her.

Once the cup is empty, Neko is filling up the cup once more. There is no need for words or even signals. Neko recognize what needs to be done and perform, just on point; no sooner and certainly not later.

With the initial protocol satisfied, Neko puts forth a plate before me and Aijin. She places the exquisite, delicately detailed fork on the right side of my plate, just as she is serving Mistress hers.

Apparently, I’m treated to a salad. I can’t complain, I have nothing against salad.

Once I touch my fork, the room is effectively silent, quiet. I am served an exquisite meal, not invited to a party of a business deal. Why squander the effort put into the salad, with the distraction of pleasantries or pointless squabbles?

I don’t recognize most of the fancy, stylish vegetable, but that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy them. Crisp, fresh and with plenty of flavour; making me salivate. Of course, I guess you could not hide the carrots, even if you had wanted to.

Aijin has put effort into the selection, paying attention to my equine sensibilities!” I think, as I reflect upon what I had been served.

-

-

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah!
Ah!

Oh!