Sequel: 100% the Father

Now You See Me Imagine Requests

Requests Information

Image

Imagine Format
- Banner/Picture: Each will include a banner of the plot or situation of the imagine as well as a picture of the character(s) the request is for.
- Length: At least 1,000 words but I will certainly write until I feel the work is complete.
- Outfit: If I choose to dress the character in an outfit, I will include the articles of clothing.
- Original Character (OC): Signified by the ever-so-common Y/N. This character will be written as a female and will not include “requester specific” details. However, I am human and may accidently include a minor detail (for example, “the birthmark on her left hip”).
- Smut/No Smut: I write both smut and no smut (fluff). If smut is posted, it will be specified by warnings and the word “smut”.

Imagine Request Requirements:
- Characters: Obviously, you want to include the character you would like the imagine to feature. If there are characters from the fandom you would like to be featured, please let me know. If there are characters from the fandom you would not like to be featured, definitely let me know.
- Fandom: Indicate the fandom the request is for.
- Plot/Situation: Please be as specific as possible if you would like the request to follow a strict series of guidelines. If you want my “creative genius” to do as it pleases, just state the main situation.
- Smut/No Smut: Please be specific if you want absolutely no smut, references to smut, or complete smut.

How to Request an Imagine:
- Inbox/Messaging: This is the best way to request an imagine because “asks” are limited to 500 characters. Also, it helps me to keep the requests organized by what was requested first.
- Asks: If you are uncomfortable with requesting an imagine through inbox/messaging, do not let that stop you from requesting! Asks will always be an option!

Fandoms I Write For:
- Criminal Minds: Spencer Reid
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Newt Scamander
- Glee: Finn Hudson, Will Schuester
- Grimm: Nick Burkhardt
- Harry Potter: Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley
- Now You See Me: Daniel Atlas, Merritt McKinney, Henley Reeves, Dylan Rhodes, Jack Wilder
- Once Upon A Time: Killian Jones/Captain Hook
- One Tree Hill: Lucas Scott, Nathan Scott
- Spider-Man: Peter Parker (no actor association in particular)

Celebrities I Write For:
- Matthew Gray Gubler
- Nick Jonas

Please do not hesitate to ask about other fandoms and celebrities. I may consider writing for them!