Status: One-shot

Perfect Strangers

one of one

Jack finally saw him today. After living next door to the boy with the voice for nearly half a year, Jack finally met him. In the elevator, no less.

Of course, Jack’s seen him around. He knew him as the boy who got off at the recreation floor all the time. 5:25pm, no fail – when Jack would come walking in from class, the boy with dark brown hair held back in a bandana (beanie, in the winter) would be standing by the elevator, and would get off on the 4th floor. Today, however, was different.

Jack’s class was moved to a later time to accommodate a professor’s busy schedule, so Jack came out at 7:00pm. The 15-minute walk to his dormitory (kind-of dormitory – he stayed in a condo near school, but it wasn’t run by the school) got him at the elevator at 7:15, and actually riding it at 7:17. It stopped on the 4th floor, and in walked the boy in the bandana.

Jack thought nothing of him at this point, of course. Gave him a small smile when he looked up from his phone, and politely held the elevator door open as he picked up his bag and walked in. The boy reached out a hand to press the button with the number 18 on it, but saw it was already it, then retreated to the corner, looking at himself in the mirror for a moment before walking the numbers crawl up the scale. When they arrived at the 18th floor, Jack got out first, and felt the boy follow. When they reached the end where the hallway split into left and right, Jack felt the boy still walking behind him; when Jack stopped at his unit, near the end of the hallway the boy kept walking and stopped at the unit right beside Jack’s. The boy at the end of the hall. The boy with the voice’s unit.

Oh.

Jack held the key hanging from his lanyard, and began the slow process of unlocking his eternally-jammed door. He turned his head to look whether the boy was looking at him, and he was. He smiled the smile he smiled when in a sticky situation but got it unlocked anyways. The boy smiled back, and walked in his already unlocked unit. Jack wasn’t sure whether its been unlocked for long.

The boy with the voice had a face.

The boy next door smiled at him. Alex thought it was insane that fate would work so cooperatively and within his favor, but it did. He didn’t see the boy next door at the elevator at 5:25, holding his usual coffee shop baggy, but Alex’s routine went on without his presence, and he headed to the recreation center. 7:14, on the dot, he dragged his things to the elevator and waited patiently for it to arrive. Then there stood baggy boy.

It was always a coincidence, but, at the same time, it grew into a routine. Alex was scared he might look like a stalker with how in-sync their schedule were this semester, but apparently the guy he never not rode the elevator with saw it as a coincidence, as well. An insane coincidence, of course, but a coincidence nonetheless.

Alex got a smile today. He always thought that boy was attractive – he was lean and eternally straight-faced, and the stripe in his raven black hair that never stayed the same color for long was exciting to Alex. He was tall – insanely so – but only a little bit more than Alex. Of course, it was just a happy crush – someone he liked seeing. But Alex would be lying if he said the boy with the color-changing hair stripe didn’t make it into a couple of his songs. And he’d be lying if he said he weren’t excited to have him as a neighbor. He’d also be lying if he said he ogled at how adorable he was as he tried to twist the key in its hole, and got caught doing so.

Alex dumped his bag on the couch, and went straight for the shower, washing the grime of the day away in his shower that only ran warm in the summertime. He hummed along to the music playing from his phone, and wiped the fog from the glass as he brushed his teeth and washed his face. When he walked out from the bathroom, with only a towel around his waist, he didn’t expect a knock on the door.

Jack was an idiot that acted on impulse, and his impulse was pulling him to talk to the boy. He was already behind schedule on his nightly routine, but he wasn’t planning on getting it back on track any time soon. He ran through his nightly routine, getting his wet hair in place and his teeth shining white, then rummaged through his kitchen for a plate to put his croissant on. The sugar sitting on the shelf glared at him, but he pushed through with his plan anyways, shrugging in his jacket so it felt more at-home rather than thrown on, and pushing his way out the door, croissant still in hand. He walked the incredibly short distance to the boy’s unit, and knocked three times. The humming he didn’t hear over the pounding in his ears came to an abrupt stop.

He heard the door click slightly – the sound that indicated that someone was pressed up against it, probably looking through the peep whole. He smiled a small smile, a kind of embarrassed smile. He heard the lock turn, and he held his breath.

The boy’s head popped out from the small crack of the opened door, leaning against the kitchen counter with the arm that wasn’t holding the door in a specific angle. He smiled – a question.

“This is going to sound insane,” Jack began, sounding breathless though he spent a solid amount of time trying to calm his breathing, “but I didn’t realize I ran out of sugar.”

The boy seemed not to believe him, but smiled anyways. “Sugar?” he mused. What a tease, honestly; Jack loved it.

Jack chuckled lightly. “I know it sounds super 80s, but all the shops are closed by now, and my coffee is shit without sugar.”

The boy raised an eyebrow. “Coffee?” Jack nodded, and the boy’s smile grew. “You’re holding a croissant.” Jack cursed silently in his head. That he is. The boy smiled though, getting more relaxed. “Well, I can supply the coffee, if you want.”

Jack smiled. “You asking me on the date?”

The boy bit his lip to hide an obvious smile. “Does my shitty dining table and mess of a unit count as a date?” Jack didn’t reply with anything but a smile. They looked at each other a while longer before the boy held the door open wide, extending an arm to welcome him in.

“You’re shit at lying,” the boy commented as Jack marveled at how big a small unit can look. Studio type, like Jack’s, with the wall opposite the door just pure glass windows – like Jack’s. His bed was pushed up against the wall Jack’s was pushed up against, and there was a piano up against the window, overlooking the university they both presumably went to. The dining table was to the left – deep mahogany and messed up with what appeared to be sheet music – and had three seats for each side, the other pushed against the wall. Everything was to the wall here. Bathroom to the right, kitchenette to the left. Just like Jack’s.

Jack turned to look at him, smiling sheepishly. “I’m sorry, I just never met my neighbors.”

“Except we've met on the elevator literally every day of the sem but today,” the boy continued.

“What’s your name?” he asked quickly.

“Alex. And you’re?”

“Jack.” He extended an arm. “Nice to meet you.”

Alex shook it. “Formalities out of the way, I think you are qualified to have some sugar.”

“I’ll pay you back, I promise. Just need it for—“

“For your non-existent coffee, yeah.” Alex flashed him a smile, his slightly crooked teeth shining in the light of the cheap condominium bulbs. Alex poured two glasses of coffee and handed one to Jack before turning around and reaching up for the sugar, then down in his mini fridge for milk.

“I take it with just sugar,” Jack said as he reached down.

“Yikes, so business major?” Alex said offhandedly, putting the milk back in the fridge.

Jack laughed a little again. “And you’re putting it back in the fridge, but I’ve never seen you in my building, so you take it black but aren’t a business major. Medicine?”

Alex rolled his eyes. “Music.”

“Black coffee?”

Alex shrugged, taking a sip of the bitter liquid. “Lots of milk and sugar. Just trying to impress the lying boy standing in my unit and match his game.” Jack’s smile grew, and Alex kicked his shoe. “Shut up, it was a joke. Pre-medicine. Psychology.”

“But you like music?” Jack prompted. He looked over at the mess of sheet paper and the lonely piano.

“I need something to keep me from going insane.” He looked up at Jack through his lashes as he sipped from the mug. “You?”

“Knocking on a stranger’s door asking for sugar I didn’t need, apparently,” he said heavily, taking another sip as he winked at him and looked around the unit. He nodded at the bed. “Big bed. No company?”

“Big bed, no company,” Alex sighed, affirming the statement.

“Small bed, no company,” Jack replied as if to comfort him.

“We’re better off at your place, then.”

“That makes no sense.”

“No, it makes total sense. Smaller bed, less space for when there is company.” Jack rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Hey, you’re the one that came in here asking for sugar you didn’t need.”

“That doesn’t make it a booty call. Just wanted to get to know my neighbors.”

“Yeah? And who lives on your other side?” Alex challenged. Jack winked at him again, sipping some more. He put down the cup on the counter next to a cute little candy bowl, then picked up the croissant, holding it up. Alex picked up the other end and they pulled it apart, the mess of flakes landing on the plate and floor.

“Point taken. But I did just want to say hi. We’ve been seeing each other for ages, only to figure out you’re my neighbor. Doesn’t that seem strange?”

Alex smiled. “And here I was, thinking you just found me cute enough to knock on my door.”

Jack smiled again, taking his coffee back in hand. “Among other things.”

Alex laughed. “What a flirt.”

“You been stalking me? No way our schedules sync up that well.”

“Don’t project.”

“Project?”

“Don’t pretend I want to do something just because, deep down, you want to do it. In this case, don’t accuse me of doing something you’ve obviously been doing. You come in later than me all the time. That makes you the stalker, because you come from behind.”

Jack’s eyes narrowed slightly. “Touché. But logic trumps your psychological analysis.”

“Logic?”

Jack smiled. “Your building’s closer to this condo. You’re always gonna come first.”

Another wicked smile. “Not a chance.”

Jack downed the rest of his drink and took the last bite, stacking the mug on his plate. He smiled at Alex and sighed. “Thank you for the company, Alex. I’ll be off.”

“With my mug?”

Jack took Alex’s mug from his hand, stacking it on top of his. “I’ll do the dishes. Don’t wanna use more of your stuff, so I’ll use my soap.” He winked at him and headed for the door. He looked back at Alex and tilted his head towards the obstruction. “Mind a hand?”

“Hidden agenda?” Alex asked as he maneuvered his way around him in the tight hallway, crotch accidentally pressing up against Jack’s ass. Accidentally.

Jack looked at him with a new fire in his eyes. “Come and get them when you want them back.”

Alex laughed and nudged him out the door. “Good night, neighbor.” Jack bowed his head in response, and Alex watched as he smoothly managed to open his own door – jammed lock and all – on his own.

Alex felt like he was in a dream, walking in a daze and plopping himself down on the piano. He played a couple of keys before sighing and rolling towards the dining table, pushing away the mess of sheet paper to reveal his laptop. He opened it, squinting at the light that radiated from it. He heard the water go on in Jack’s unit, then heard it go off. Then there was a knock on the door.

Alex stood and walked to it, not even bothering to look through the peep hole. He opened the door, and there stood Jack, holding up the two mugs. Alex raised his eyebrows. “Are those even clean?”

“Bet your ass they are.” He took a step forward and had Alex in his arms, lips on his. Alex’s hands went to Jack’s hips, holding him at bay as they hungrily battled with their lips. The water from the mugs was dripping on to Alex’s back and Alex laughed, realizing how absurd everything was. Jack pulled back, smiling victoriously, looking from Alex’s lips before ducking his head slightly to meet his gaze. “What’s up?”

“You’re insane, and I have homework,” Alex said, hands still gripping at the base of Jack’s jacket. He fiddled with the fitted end.

“I do, too. But I’m here.”

“Believe me, I want nothing more than”—he kissed him chastely on the lips—“whatever this is, but you have terrible timing. No breaks tomorrow, so no time to cram.”

Jack rolled his eyes. “Who am I to take a pre-med student away from his homework?” he muttered. Alex held him a bit closer. “Sit your ass down, but leave the door open.” Jack kissed him chastely on the lips again, then he was gone, and Alex heard the closing of his door.

Alex stood there in shock, and was still standing there when Jack came back, backpack in one hand, and laptop in the other. He smirked. “I thought I told you to sit.”

“You move quick,” Alex said.

He smirked again and transferred moved his backpack up on his shoulder, taking Alex’s hand. “Something new I’m trying. But I promise I’ll move slower from now on.” He steered them to Alex’s table, pulling out the chair Alex was previously sitting on before moving to sit right across him. Alex stared at him as he opened his own laptop and brought out a book. He dug deeper in his backpack and resurfaced with a pair of glasses, cramming it on his face. Alex bit his lip to hide a smile, but Jack noticed. “What?”

“Never seen you in glasses.”

“I usually wear contact lenses.” Jack smiled before bringing a finger up to his lips. “Now shush, we have to work.”

They worked in silence, the clicking of keyboard keys and the scratching of pen on paper filling it comfortably. Alex reached the word behavioral intent in his case study, and looked up at Jack. Intent.

“You don’t know me,” he said curtly. Jack looked up, confused. Alex repeated himself. “How could you do this? You don’t know me.”

“Well, you don’t know me either, but you let me in your unit,” Jack reasoned out slowly.

Alex looked up, considering it. “True. But I don’t like one-night stands.”

Jack smiled cheekily. “Then I’ll be back tomorrow.”

“Who said you were staying the night?”

Jack looked confused again. “You did.”

“I merely mentioned a one-night stand. You wanna stay the night?”

Jack took a moment to digest what he just said, then smiled a little. “How long do you want me to stay? It’s your place. I’m not far, I don’t mind staying late.”

“You’ve got class tomorrow, babe.”

Jack shook his head. “No ‘babe’.”

“Nicknames signify longevity, sentiment, and endearment. I’d like a nickname, please.” Jack looked at him as if he were calculating something. “I told you, I don’t like one-night stands.”

Jack sighed, looking over at the bed. “Big bed, no company?”

“Promise.”

“Then I do, too.” He smiled, putting down his pen and reaching out to touch Alex’s hand. “We can try.”

“Why should we?”

“I’ve had a crush on your voice since you moved in. I get to be with my crush, and you get to be babied all you like with me around.”

“A crush on my voice?” Alex asked, puzzled.

Jack smiled again, getting shy once more. He pushed his glasses up his nose. “The walls are thin, and you sing in the afternoon.”

Alex blushed, but he shook his head, laughing. “You’re insane.”

“And also sitting in my crush’s unit, having just met and kissed him in the same night without either of us being drunk. Insane is good sometimes.” Then, after a moment, “Even I can’t believe it.”

Alex sat up after a moment, having just processed everything. “I’m 19, from Maryland. A lot of sisters. Bisexual as bisexual gets. Psychology major, third in my program and fifth in my college. I have a dog named Sebastian, and a cute boy sitting in my unit doing homework.” After a while, as Jack tried to erase the look of awe on his face, he added, “I make really good coffee.”

Jack laughed at the last one. “You think I’d be sold just because you make good coffee?”

“Well, you’re still here. Where did I get you?”

Jack sighed. “You’re 19.” Alex make a sound of disbelief and tossed his eraser at him. Jack laughed. “I’m 19, from Maryland. Youngest of 3, bisexual as can be. Business major, completely average. No animals, but I play guitar. I’m in my crush’s unit thinking of kissing him until the sun comes up, but he’s third in his program and fifth in his batch, so now I’d feel even more guilty if I even try to distract him before he’s done.”

“I’d drop a rank for you,” Alex said, running his foot gently up and down Jack’s leg. The fire was back in his eyes. Alex dropped his foot, tucking it under his other leg and reaching for the eraser that he threw. “He’s point-zero-3 lower than me. It won’t be much.”

Jack narrowed his eyes at him. “I may be a flirt, but you’re a tease.”

“As bad as it gets, love.” He peeked up at Jack. “How about ‘love’?”

“Better than ‘babe’,” Jack grumbled.

Alex bit his lip to hide a smile, then put down his pencil once again. “Okay, last. I just need to know.” Jack looked at him expectantly. “Last relationship and reason for breaking up.”

Jack smirked. “2 years ago, cheated.”

“You did?”

“She did.” He winked. “I’m also insanely loyal. And you?”

“3 years ago, couldn’t handle my schedule.”

“You couldn’t?”

“He told me it was him or my devotion to academics. Guess which one I chose.” He picked up his pencil once again and began working.

Jack smiled. “I don’t mind coming in second.”

“Mm, love, third. Family comes second.” He said it without looking up.

“You are actually perfect.”

“Far from it.”

Jack disagreed mentally, and went back to work. Alex hummed as he did, and Jack had the habit of bouncing his leg and chewing on his thumb when he was thinking. Next thing you knew, the clock struck 10pm. Alex stood to stretch, and Jack took the opportunity to flick him in the stomach. Alex smacked him on the back of his head as he walked towards the bathroom, and Jack watched him saunter away, ass perfect in black sweatpants.

Jack took the opportunity to stand for a stretch, as well, and examined the unit. It was about the same size as his, but looked more productive. There was a corkboard on the wall with certificated and reminder slips on it, and a small whiteboard calendar next to it. It said things like Submit to Dean and Katie’s Birthday, and other boring things like that. Jack walked over to his side of the table and read through what he was doing.

He looked pretty much finished. Well, not pretty much; he looked finish. The sentence at the end of the three-paragraph paper had a finality to it, and his laptop screen was on Netflix, where he was watching Riverdale with the subtitles on. Jack picked up the paper that Alex was last scribbling on, and saw an outline, the title reading Literature Discussion Paper – Due on the 18th. The 18th is next Friday. What a piece of shit.

Alex came out of the bathroom, and saw Jack standing over his area. He took his hands out of his jacket pocket before picking up a candy from the candy bowl on his counter. “What’s up?” he said innocently.

“You’re done working,” Jack said accusingly.

“Been done, love,” he said, as if he were at no fault at all. He tossed the mint in his mouth.

Jack shook his head, laughing slightly. “And you didn’t bother to tell me?”

Alex took steps back as Jack approached. “Why should I? You weren’t done working.”

“The dad killed Jason Blossom,” Jack said, still advancing.

Alex’s jaw dropped slightly. “Piece of shit, you ruined it.” Then, after a moment – “Which dad?”

Jack laughed and quickly got his arm around his waist, pulling him plush against him. Jack could feel Alex breathing heavily, heart beating rapidly in his chest. “I was waiting for you to finish so I can kiss you ‘til the sun comes up, remember?”

“You were doing homework,” he said lamely.

“Yeah, and I have a break from 11:00-2:00 tomorrow. I had time.”

“Hey, my break’s from 11:00-1:00.”

Jack narrowed his eyes at him. “You said you had no breaks.”

Alex smiled sheepishly. “Just wanted to see how long you’d be willing to wait as I work.” Jack looked at him longer, trying to understand. “The break up was real. Just making sure.”

Jack shook his head, smirking. “Dream as big as you want, babe. I’ll wait.”

Alex shut his eyes, eyebrows furrowing. “Fuck, only 1 thing turns me on more than someone allowing me to be ambitious.”

“What’s that?”

Alex opened his eyes, smiling. “Nicknames.”

“What did you last boyfriend call you?”

Alex flinched, but Jack just held him closer, reassuring him. “Honey.” He retched.

Jack smiled victoriously, holding him impossibly closer. His heart was still racing. “Babe?” he asked breathlessly.

“You said you didn’t like that.”

“I was reserving it for you.”

Alex gave a small moan. “Fuck, Jack, shut up and kiss me.”

Jack was obedient, and he closed the gap between their faces, gently massaging Alex’s lips with his. Alex tilted his head the other way, trying that angle and loving the way the tip of Jack’s cold nose brushed against his cheek. Alex brought one hand up to take Jack’s glasses off and set them on the counter, hearing them clatter against the glass bowl of candy.

Candy. Alex tasted like strawberry mint, the air cold as it passed between their lips. Jack pushed their bodies closer together and began walking backwards, and Alex took the message and began steering them towards the bed. When the back of Jack’s knees hit the bed, Alex pushed him forcefully so Jack was seated, and easily parted his legs so he can stand between them. He gathered Jack’s color-changing hair in his hands and pulled it back so he could kiss him again, slotting the smooth strands through his shaking fingers. Jack pulled back, opening his eyes to look at him. “I know I said kissing, and I know I promised slow, but…” He stood up, taking Alex’s hand in his. His eyes raked over Alex’s face, stopping at his lips. “God, you’re beautiful.” He took purchase of Alex’s lips again before making his way down to his neck, hand moving from Alex’s to his ass.

Alex gasped, trying to control his breathing. “Again, insane.”

“Mhmm,” he said against his neck before pulling back and looking him in the eyes. “You like it.”

Alex smiled. “Yeah, I do. Can I know what turns you on?”

“Probably anything you do, at this point,” Jack said immediately, and Alex smacked him on the chest. Jack smacked him on the ass, and Alex moaned. Jack’s smile grew. “Right there.”

“Moaning?” Alex asked breathlessly, lifting one leg up and down to caress Jack’s. Jack nodded hungrily, already unbuttoning Alex’s pants. Alex smiled. “Then I should warn you – I’m quite noisy.”

“Fuck, babe,” he said, holding Alex against him with more authority now. “Think of the neighbors.”

“Mhmm, I don’t think he’ll mind. He’s a sweetheart, you know. Does homework with me.” They smiled at each other before kissing once again, lips messy against each other. Jack helped Alex out of his pants, and Alex took of Jack’s sweatshirt, a thin band tee that’s been worn a thousand times underneath. Alex was tenting in his underwear, his bulge impressive from where Jack was standing.

Who is he kidding? Alex’s anything is impressive to him at this point.

“I’m gonna finger you, sweetheart,” he said, running a single finger over patterns on his clothed ass.

Alex moaned. “Fuck, love, choose a nickname.”

“And run the risk of someone calling you something without you remembering me?” Jack turned them around and pushed Alex down on his bed with a soft oof. Alex looked up at him hungrily as Jack crawled in beside him, kicking off his shoes and pants. He leaned down and said, ghosting his lips, “Not a fucking chance.”

Alex hungrily accepted him once again, body responding as it arched to his touch. Jack ran his hand from his chest, slowly down to his legs. He hitched one of Alex’s knees up before doing the same to the other, and slowly began pulling his underwear off, letting his cock slap again his stomach, precum already leaking from the tip. Jack picked this up and held it up to Alex’s lips, which he eagerly sucked on, eyes wide and not leaving Jack’s. He circled his tongue around Jack’s digit, and Jack was entranced. “Want you in me,” Alex whispered, pulling him down by the neck to kiss him again. Alex reached up and went under the pillow before resurfacing with a bottle of lube. It was in a bottle that squeezed upwards. Easy access.

“You’re a kisser,” Jack noted, wanting to keep Alex waiting. He took the lube from him and tried it out, pressing down and seeing the lube spring upwards in a pool. He swiped it up and let it drip down his fingers, then looked at Alex and saw him looking at it hungrily. He kissed him again. “And a tease.” Another kiss. “And… is that a dildo?”

Jack looked up beside Alex’s head and saw a thick metal dildo, the type that vibrates. 3 settings, also has a remote. Just like Jack’s.

Alex looked at what he was looking at then back at him, unashamed. “3 years is a long time, love.”

“I need a key to your unit so I can walk in on you, alright?” Jack said, completely serious in the face of Alex laughing.

Alex sat up and put a hand at the back of Jack’s neck, twirling the hair at the base. “How about you give me something to think about first?”

“No problem there.” Jack drove a finger into Alex’s unprepared ass, and Alex squealed and clenched around it before slowly relaxing as Jack drove it in and out slowly. Jack loved the way his face would scrunch up and how his mouth would settle in a little o as Jack drove his finger in and out of him slowly. He added another finger, loving the way Alex just took him, and the way his body squirmed with the new stretch. The spread his fingers in increasing distances, hearing the little moans and noises that Alex produced like a fucking rockstar. He kissed alone his jaw to distract him as he added another, turning it around inside him. He curled his fingers towards him, and the kissing stopped to make way for a high-pitched moan that made Jack impossibly harder.

“Mm, fuck, Jack, there,” Alex panted, grinding himself down on Jack’s fingers. “Please, there.”

Again, Jack was obedient. He took Alex’s lips in his again and swallowed the moans that came with pounding against his prostate, the little uh, uh, uh that came with Alex almost fucking himself against Jack’s leg that sat near his leaking cock. “Open your eyes,” Jack growled, and Alex did, mouth agape and eyes never leaving Jack’s as he added a fourth, making Alex moan, his eyes rolling back momentarily. “Mhmm, so fucking good, babe, hm?” he muttered, playing with his hair. “You and your pretty little ass, its been long since you’ve last been fucked right, hm?”

“S-so good, Jack,” he moaned, gasping as Jack curled his fingers again and again, then circled his prostate. The lack of a rhythm was tantalizing and frustrating, but Alex loved every second of it.

“You close, babe?” Jack asked, watching his face contort and relax intently. He settled for a rhythm, quick and shallow, the base of his palm hitting the area just between Alex’s testicles and anus. This seemed to rile him up some more. “You close, my little minx? So beautiful, hm. So full.”

“Jack,” he moaned, scratching and pulling at the sheets.

“Can you hold it, babe?” Jack asked softly, leaning down to whisper and lick at his ear. Alex almost screamed, settling it in for a moan as Jack caught his lips in his again. “Babe, the neighbors. I’m closest to you, but the walls are still thin, hm?”

“You walk into m-my unit, k-kiss me without any warning,” Alex panted, trying to look him in the eye as his fingers continue to penetrate him, “and you’re worried about the neighbors?”

“Yeah, don’t say it, it’s insane.” They both laughed, and Jack removed his fingers from inside Alex, hearing him whimper against his lips. “Shh, you’re good, babe. How do you wanna be fucked, hm?”

Alex’s eyes sparkled and he looked down at Jack’s bulge, a wet spot forming in his briefs from everything that’s transpired in the last how many minutes. “Take it off?” he requested.

“Help me?” Alex needed no prompting. Jack raised his hips and Alex sat up, achingly hard and getting even more impossibly so as Jack’s thick cock sprang to life from its confines, upright and leaking right in front of Alex’s eyes. Alex had Jack’s underwear in hand and looked at Jack as he ran the tip of his tongue against the wet area, Jack’s jaw almost dropping. “You can’t do that,” he said slowly. “Not if you wanna be walking to your fucking honor class tomorrow, you can’t.”

Alex moved one leg to the other side of Jack’s torso, and faced Jack as he brought a hand behind him to stroke his cock with two fingers. Jack growled low in his throat, and took the discarded lube from the side of the bed, putting a bunch on his hand and meeting Alex’s, Alex eventually guiding the lube throughout his cock. When he was all slick, Alex leaned forward and kissed him gently, almost as if he weren’t about to get the fucking of his life. “I’d suck you off,” he said breathily, “but that would mean I wouldn’t be able to see you and do it some other day, yeah?”

“You have me for as long as you want, babe. Go top that class, then be my top.”

Alex laughed genuinely, body shaking. “That should not have turned me on,” he said, biting his lower lip.

“Yeah, and I should not be knocking on strangers’ doors asking for sugar then fucking them senseless.” He kissed him chastely and took his hand. “Look how that works out.”

Alex eased himself upwards and Jack held the base of his cock steady as Alex let himself sink down on it, eyes fluttering shut and face contorting as he tried to accommodate the mass of Jack’s member. Jack stroked his torso comfortingly, trying his hardest not to cum at how beautiful and tight Alex was around him. Alex experimented by moving his hips and moaned slightly, doing it again. He began rocking forward and back, biting his lower lip but failing to keep some moans from escaping. He opened his eyes and met Jack’s obviously begging for more. Jack thrust upwards with every rock forward, and Alex gasped, putting two hands on Jack’s chest. “Fuck, Jack, again,” he said, the little uh, uh, uh returning with every repeated action. Jack took hold of Alex’s hips and eased him upwards slightly, then meeting him halfway as he sunk down. Alex began lifting himself off, bouncing to meet Jack’s every thrust. His mouth remained open, slack as he bounced, his hair everywhere and chest glistening with sweat. Jack still thought he was gorgeous. But they couldn’t both reach their high, not like this.

“Babe, hey, let me do something, yeah?” Alex opened his eyes, and nodded after Jack did. He climbed off Jack, whimpering with the new emptiness in him. “Hands and knees, or do you wanna watch me?”

Alex looked at him momentarily, biting his lower lip, before going on his hands and knees, ass up for Jack. Jack smirked and slapped him square on the right cheek, making him moan the way Jack loved hearing it. Jack kissed the spot he spanked and eased himself back in Alex, hearing him hiss with the sudden fullness again before rocking back. Jack tsked at him and held him still, then moved back so only his head was in before driving it all the way until its hilt, making Alex scream with pleasure. “Fuck, babe, so loud for me, huh?” Jack said breathlessly, pounding relentlessly, watching Alex arch his back and bury his head in the pillow. “Very good, shit, you’re good. So beautiful. You like it like this, hm? Me fucking you senseless from behind? Hm?” He spanked him again, and Alex moaned. Jack saw his hand go for his cock, and Jack quickly took that responsibility, as well, gripping him in full-fist and pumping him in time with his thursts. Alex was loud and noisy, a mess of words left sounding like mindless noise and babbling. But, eventually—

“Close,” he breathed, mouth still not closing. “Fuck, love, Jack, so close.”

“Gonna cum for me now, babe, hm?” Jack asked, feeling the heat pool in his own body. “Fuck, me, too, babe. Cum for me.” He pounded into him without rhythm, pumping just the same. Alex moaned and moaned, then eventually he tensed up and white spurted all over Jack’s hands. Jack came when Alex clenched, filling him up with the heat that now left his body. He fucked him as he rode out the high he kept for so long, stopping when Alex stopped shaking. He pulled out and Alex dropped on to the surface, rolling on to his back, breathing through his mouth. Jack didn’t even have the energy to crawl up much, dropping between Alex’s legs and laying on his stomach. Alex laughed. “Fuck, not there, love, come up here.”

Jack obliged. How can he not? He took the last of his energy and settled beside Alex. The other boy turned to his side, placing a hand on Jack’s chest, and kissed him deeply, moving hid sex-crazed hair out of his face. “Insane, insane, insane,” he said against his lips, squeezing his pecs. “I won’t be walking tomorrow.”

“You have a class to go to, babe,” he said drowsily. “Not letting you drop even one rank.”

“It was gonna be a meeting. They’ll survive without me. I’ll just tell them I overslept,” he insisted calmly, just as drowsily.

“Because you will be oversleeping,” Jack said, opening his eyes to smile at him. He kissed him. “You’re phenomenal.”

“You wanna stay over? I know your place is literally through this wall, but it might feel like a one night st—“ Jack shushed him, the resounding yes transferring from his lips to Alex’s. “I don’t sleep in the clothes I got fucked in. Or the sheets, for that matter.” Jack opened his eyes to look at him tiredly. Alex just smiled. “Under the bed.” Jack sighed, getting up. His legs were slightly wobbly, but probably better than Alex’s. He went over to the kitchenette and got paper towels, running some under the water. He wiped up Alex’s legs and his own, then stripped the blanket from the bed. He got the new one from under and draped it on top of Alex before heading to his closet and resurfacing with a new shirt. “What about you?”

“I sleep naked,” Jack said, cuddling up behind him after he changed his shirt.

“I’ll need a key to your place, too, then.” Jack laughed and brought his knuckles up to his lips. “Night, love.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
maybe one of one. layla here. alexa left this account to me. seasonal smut with no actual plot or schedule expected. enjoy my minxes.