A Ninja's Life

A ninjas life part 3

Ryu and Raven walk home Raven goes strat outside wanting to be alone... Ryu goes to his father and says" dad I have a strange question to ask you... Riga says" oh what do you need to ask me, my son, he gives Ryu his full attached... Ryu says" it's about Raven is he is he really my bother?... Riga sighs and says" I knew I was going to half to tell you this sooner or later no Ryu Raven is not your bother see his family died when he was a baby I found him and brought him home he was safer here then he was there... Ryu says" oh but we are ninjas even if Raven isn't my bother by blood he is my bother by clan law right... Riga smiles and says" yes that's right my son never forget that a Fu days go buy Ryu is a young adult and Raven was a teenager Riga says" know Rember an old friend of mine is coming to visit I want you two to behave yourselves pleas they are friends to this clan the ninjas are called the hunting wolves and Talin is bringing his daughter she is the same age as you, Ryu... Rave says" we will be fine father... Ryu says" I cant white to meat them... Talin stops the horses and gets down from it he holds his hand out for his daughter Lilliana... Lilliana Tacks her father's hand as she Hops Down from the horse She sees the Two Boys... Riga Bows his Head And says" It has Ben along Time Talin welcome to my home... Talin says" Indeed, my Friend, it has been a long time Lilliana You may go play with Rigas sons but do not go Far... Lilliana says"I won't Father... Ryu says" Hello I am Ryu this is my Younger Bother Raven... Raven says" Hi He Didn't seem Infrared or wanted her to be here... Ryu says" Come one Lets Go play... Raven says" you two go I will be here he sits by the door... Ryu says" but Father said we should all play together...Raven says" I don't want to play with you or her she shouldn't even be here... Ryu says I am sorry about my Bother Lillyana lets go we can train together if you want... Lillyana says" yes Ryu I would like that very much I want to see what you have learned and I want to show you what I have lured too... Ryu says" ok they start Training to gather After a fu minutes Ryu stops and says" you have lured so much sense we last meat... Liyana says" so have you she smiles then she sits down... Ryu sits down with her he relaxes against the tree... Lyana says" your home is all ways so Beautiful this tree is my favorite spot in your Village... Ryu says" same here I like to meditate here it's so peaceful... Liyana says" I can see why it's nice here... Ryu asks" how are things back home?... Liyana says" things are good the drought is over we finally have Rine everyone is good other than that... Ryu says" that's good... Lilyana sees her father she stands up and dusts herself off... Ryu gets up as well when he sees his Father... Talin asks" how are you, Ryu?... Ryu says"I am good sir and you... Talin says"I am well thank you he turns to his Daughter and says" For know for 4 weeks you will be staying with this clan you will learn more from than you will at our home behave for my friend... Lilyana says"I will father she hugs him then says"I will mack you pruned...Talin says" I am proud of you never forget that...
♠ ♠ ♠
Talin)... Riga)... Raven...