A Ninja's Life

A ninjas life part 4

Liyana smiles And says"I will see you again father... Talin says" yes you will And Rember Riga keep my Daughter safe... Riga says"I will my friend you have my word she is safe here... Talin gets on his Hores and gently kicks the horses and it the homes moves out of the village... Ryu asks' do you want me to show you to your room Liyana?... Liyana says" yes that would be nice thank you, Ryu... Ryu walks with Liyana then he says" this will be your room I do hope you will enjoy your stay at our village... Liyana says"I am sure I will Ryu thank you for being me here and for your hospitality good night Ryu I will see you in the morning... Ryu says" rest well Liyana he heads home once he gets back he mandates in the backyard listening to the coming sounds around him... Riga asks" are you not tired my son?... Ryu says" no father I am it's just I have a lot on my mind that's all... Riga says" I see I understand my son but don't stay up for too long he heads into his room to rest... Ryu sighs he heads into his room to sleep... Raven walks into his room to sleep as well... Raven knowing why new why Lilyana was here (flashback Talin says" Riga as you know I will never force daughter to marry someone she doesn't love but she seems to like your son this is why I want her to stay here for a will to see if she is going pick him I want our Clan to be together like they use to me if that happens I will step down as you know I am getting sicker and weaker I won't live long...Riga says"I understand my friend we will see what happens end of flashback) Raven says" if I can get her to like me then father will see I am the one to be headmaster, not Ryu he goes to sleep the next morning... Raven sees Lilyana and says" hay Liyanay I wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday I want having a good and I took it out ok you forgive me... Liyana says" its ok I forgive you but you should not be so mean to your bother he cares for you... Raven says" Ryu isn't my blood bother... Lilyana says" whether he is your blood brother or not he is still your bother I have known him senes I was little we often played together he sees you as his bother... Raven says" well he isn't my bother if father could just see then he would know I should lead the clan not him... Ryu says" Liyana do you want to spar with me?... Liyana says" shore Ryu it's been a long time senes you and I have spared together... Ryu tacks her to the training area and says" we can start with hand to hand combat then we can go to our weapons dos that sound good?... Liyana says" that sounds great she smiles and gets ready to train with him... Ryu does the same thing and says" this should be interesting he runs at her and throws a punch... Liyana grabs his fist she then throws a kick at him... Ryu blocks her kick by using his arm... Lilyana use he other lag and kicks him... Ryu falls to the ground he quickly try's to get up... Lilyana says" not so fast She holds her knife at his neck... Ryu says" well played Lilyana you wine he taps her shoulder telling her he gives up... Lilyana moves her knife away from Ryu's next then says" you have lured much sense we last trained together... Ryu says" so have you Lilyana you have all so gaten much stronger sense we last meat its good...
♠ ♠ ♠
Talin)... Riga)... Raven...