A Ninja's Life

A ninjas life part 5

Lilyana smiles then says" I will see you later than my friend... Ryu heads back to his home where his father is he lays down to sleep when he wakes up he sees his bother and says" hmm Raven why are you in my room?... Raven says"you should stay away from Lilyana Brother... Ryu sits up and says" Raven you never liked Lilyana before why are you interested in her know besides I love her you can't tell me to say away from her he gets in is bothers face and says" leave us alone bother or I will tell father you brock into my room... Raven says" father will lesson to me your week... Ryu says" I am not weak and my father isn't your father you are my bother Raven but not by blood but by the clan if you ever Disrespect me or my father again I will put you in your place all the times when we wore kids you thought you wore the next in line to lead the clan but you never wore I am so back off and back down know he was in Ravens Face know staring down at him... Raven backs away letting Ryu pass him... Ryu moves past Raven he sighs he didn't want to do that but it needed to be done... Riga sees his son and says" I heard what happened are you ok?... Ryu asks" father h have you ever head this same problem and yes I am fine... Riga says" Sady no but I know it hurts you to have to be that way but you are doing the right thing never forget that my son I am proud of you and so would your mother... Ryu says"I barely Rember her know What was mom like?... Riga says" your mom was a wonderful woman she was strong beautiful Deadly and every Brave I Loved her with all of my heart when she died it nearly killed me but then I heard your cries I Rembert I head a son to tack care of You have your mothers eyes... Ryu says" she head Blue Eyes like me he smiles and says"I Wish I could have meat her I wish I could see her just once... Riga says" one day you will when your time comes but your still young and full of life he smiles... Ryu says" thank you, father, I will see you later I me and Lilyana are going to hang out some more... Riga says" don't forget you two will have your first mission tomorrow if you manage to do it right you will be a full ninja So be shore to get some rest son... Ryu says"I will father I promise we aren't going to stay up for much longer any way he walks away he Finds Lilyana And they heang out near the tree in front of the house... After 10 minutes they head inside and into ther room to sleep the next morning they get their things to gather knowing today was going to be there first mission together... Ryu asks" Father I mean Headmaster what is our first mission?... Riga smiles and says" Ryu and Lilyana You two have a very inporting Mission You two will be Stelling and Gathering information from the Samari Get as much Information as you can the more information you have the batter Do not let Anyone see you Understand?... Ryu and Lilyana say" YES HEADMASTER! they head off to do there mission... it Was know Dark by the time Ryu and Lilyana Gat to the Samurai stronghold... Ryu says" ok its too dark for them to see us so lets tack this mice and slow... Lilyana says" alright ill follow your leade... Ryu and Lilyana walk every quietly into the Samurai stronghold say find were the other Samurai are holding there meting they lesson slowly to their conversation... The Samurai Leader says" or home is safe for know shoulder give me an update on the northeast wall... The shoulder Says" The northeast wall has been fixed it might not hold too much Damien but it will hold for know if we get more concrete we will strengthen it more other then that's it should be fine...
♠ ♠ ♠
Talin)... Riga)... Raven)… Lilyana)… (Samurai)