Status: This is just a short story. If it ends in a spot where you wish to keep reading, I'm sorry but thats the end,

Rihannon

In all her glory

The sun was ready to set in her eyes. The color in her beauty and radiance in her smile was up for it's final act. They all admired her during her most beautiful hours. Some find peace within her sunset gazing at the colors of her world in amazement. The way she shines her rays of life, give her a glow no one can duplicate.
A light that many have followed and got lost along the way and turned back to find safety. A fire in her heart that only the bravest risked themselves for. Yet no one came out on top as they turned around as her light scorched them and proved to be too much to handle. She is content with her loneliness and in order to really sit close, you must be able to surpass the peace her own solitude brings. Be her peace of mind. One can only imagine who will be her lover as she rules her life like an entity who can't be touched knowing it was better to admire from afar. She rules her life like a bird in flight. Who wouldn't love to love her? So enticed for no one had seen a woman taken by the wind.
She sang and she danced as she knew only in this radiance of life could she feel alive and she dared not take one second of that desire and wish granted to feel such life pulse through her. She broke glasses just to hear them break. She drank knowing that each moon that appears could be her last and her world could end.
But in all the chaos there is calculation as she prepared for it all to end and she must gather her gladiator mind to be ready to wage war.
As the colors fade and began to become a world painted black and white, her light dims and give the enemies of the sun, the demons in the night, the green light to draw near and strike her during her weakest hours.

They gave her one last final applause as the curtains closed... and so it began. To play out this game like a cat in the dark until she became the darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter and through out the entire story, is inspired by songs composed by Maria Brink and those in the band In This Moment, songs by Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks and Lorde. I hope you enjoy the story that unfolds as I talke song lyrics and expand and incorporate them into this story that also reflects bits and pieces of my own life and many dreams that fill the pages of my dream journal.