Writing Makes It Stick

Unsettled

I am his girlfriend, I am his first girlfriend. The probability of my mind remembering him crystal clear in the future falls into the category of very unlikely, but in my diary, on paper, my thoughts and words will stick forever with you and me. I met him in middle school, 7th grade to be exact, now we are Sophmores, we have now become high school sweethearts. He is mixed, he has an Ecuadorian mother and a filipino father. Most kids who come from parents with different nationalities are exquisite and he his looks are no exception. Lets begin to put this puzzle together, we have his forehead, about a 4 finger length which makes it a good size to wear hats, to have long or short hair. The next piece we can notice forms his hair, he has short hair, but it wont be short for long, he is trying to let it grow out to see if he likes it, something new. Picking up smaller pieces that make up his eyebrows, his bold eyebrows are everything, always have been the right shape and size, it is what defines him the most. Grabbing onto pieces that make up his eyes, they are brown small almonds, not too small, big enough to see the true brown eyes he has. They light up sometimes depending on what he is talking about, they tend to light up when he talks about video games, its amusing. As we look around, we land on a piece that is his nose, his perfect nose I call it, it is his perfect nose, if it were on anyone else, it would no longer be perfect because it is his nose, it's not point, it's a bit round, but its not a ball either, it curves just a bit to make it perfect. Right in front of us lands his mouth, his lips are not skinny, they are big, his cupid bow is very defined and both bottom and top lip are about the same size. If you were to run into him at any given moment, you would notice how soft and smooth they looked, not chappy or crusty looking at all, you can thank his carmex for that, which he never fails to have with him. As we complete this puzzle, you cannot actually see him, so I'll describe him physically. He is about 5'9 and a half, you can see the height difference between us quite clearly, he is a tall, skinny boy. There aren't enough words to describe who he is, you never completely know anyone, there is so much more to him I wish I knew, but I do know indisputable facts are that he is sweet and caring, to everyone he might not be quick to show his sensitive side, but he has a huge heart. He is extraordinarily hilarious, he can make me laugh at any given time, with anything at all. This one time he said, "Chickpeas," I had never heard that word before and when he said it, it became one of the funniest, most senseless word I had ever heard in my life. I remember that laughter, its the real kind of laugh where you can't even try and look put together. seems to be my usual laugh I have when I'm with him. There are moments when I sit and ponder what influences or pushes someone to become this breathtaking, he knows what to say and what not to say, he knows what you want and what you don't want, at least he knows me, he knows me more than I seem to know myself. He's also charming, he doesn't seem to agree with my opinion, but he is, he's got this way of talking, his voice is deep and cuts very clear, he's the boy everyone like to hear read in class when its time to read out loud. Everyone girl wants to feel special, they want to feel cared for and that is exactly what he provides, every word is specially picked out for you, not only is he good with his words, but he listens. He gives off a safe feeling when you're around, where you can talk on and on and he might just let you go on forever and you have to catch yourself because every word you say makes him fall deeper in love. As young as we are, as reckless as kids are at our age, when you look at him, you begin to think, "Wow, there are still good kids out there," there's hope for generations to come. I know if it were up to him, we could sit and look at one another all day and that would be enough, I know it would. He's makes you want to be an improved version of yourself, to better yourself each and everyday. He can be scary though, I know he could go off if someone pushed him hard enough to, but it doesn't bother me, it pulls me in more than it pushes me away. His image wouldn't be complete, if I didn't mention his habit with foul words, he can curse up a storm of words, but he doesn't deny, he accepts it, but I just wish he would fight it. I am his opposite, but he loves me for that, I just wish I could love our differences more than I envied his astonishing traits.