Vengeance to Gain

Karma's A Bastard

Louise clutched at her chest as she sobbed. Pearly tears poured down her cheeks as she cried her heart out. She really thought he loved her. He had spoken so many sweet words to her when they made love. He had brought her everything she wanted, despite that she didn't need it. She only needed him. She loved him with all her heart but he didn't love her. She didn't know until 4 hours ago but he was married. She had just been shopping for a new outfit when she saw him with another woman at the mall with a small child. She thought it might have been his sister until the little boy had called him 'daddy'. More tears fell as she shakily tried to breathe. She loved him, even though he was married. She wiped her tears and got up. She loved him and she knew he loved her. Why would he have said it if it wasn't true? They could fix this. She took out his number and dialed it.

"Hello?"

"George..." She sniffed, trying not to cry.

"Louise, baby. What is it? Are you ok?"

"I... know you're married..." She almost burst into tears. He remained silence before sighing.

"Oh.. god..." He muttered. "Me and Jane are sorting out a divorce I swear,"

"But I s-saw you in the ma-mall with her and your s-son..."

"Oh honey that's just for show. Cory doesn't know we're getting divorced yet so we're just acting like a normal couple until we can sit down and explain to him what's happening. He's a very sensitive child but I'm so sorry you found out this way. I was planning on telling you at lunch tomorrow,"

"You were?"

"Of course. Me and Jane signed and filed the papers after we dropped Pete off at his gran's,"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't want to put you off or worry you but I should have been honest. I'm so sorry, baby. Why don't I treat you to a meal at the Water grill to make it up to you?"

"Oh that would be great. What time?"

"Say 8 pm?"

"Ok," She smiled. She knew this could work out. "I'll see you then, hunny bunny,"

"Ok, baby girl,"

"Love you," She added.

"Love you too," He replied, before hanging up. She headed home and tried on several different outfits before calling a taxi. She'd get there a little bit early to impress him. She tipped the taxi driver before walking inside and looking around. She smiled, spotting him but he wasn't alone. In her place was another beautiful girl. She had long red hair and an emerald green dress on with simple but effective make up. She seductively swallowed a mussel then licked her ruby lips in a teasing manner. Louise stared in shock and almost horror as he ran his fingers across his companion's lip and complemented her. She giggled and fluttered her eyelashes. Louise fell her heart break for the second time as he kissed the red haired vixen. She turned on her heel as tears filled her eyes again but two women talking caught her attention.

"Did you hear about that rumour going round?"

"Which one?"

"The one about that shop that only appears after midnight?"

"No, I haven't. Tell me it,"

"Well, the story goes that if you walk down the alleyway by Project Club LA after midnight, a little dingy shop will appear but it can only been seen by people who have been wronged in some way,"

"Ooh, that sounds spooky. Do you know what kind of shop it is?"

"Apparently, it's where you can find someone to take revenge on your behalf. It's a free service as well,"

"Oh wow! What's the shop called?"

"The Wicked End or something like that. Mary apparently used it. I don't believe it though,"

A place where you can find someone to take revenge on your behalf hm? I should check this out The blonde haired woman thought as she glared at her ex lover and his new piece of ass. After all, I don't have to go through with it. No harm in looking right?

With that thought, she walked out of Water Grill.

~Time Skip

Louise carefully walked towards the alleyway by Project Club LA. A cold breeze blew as she stared down it. It was barely lit up and had a creepy feel towards it. She took her phone out of her pocket and checked the time. It was one minute past midnight. Sighing to herself, she began to walk down the alleyway. It was still dark and nothing was standing out. There was only flats and the club but just as she was about to turn round and give up, a flash of color caught her eye. In the middle of the darken alley, a neon sign stood out, like a sore thumb. In bright red, glowing letters, the words 'the Wicked End' was spelt out. She walked over and saw the sign was hung above a small looking shop. It looked some old fashioned store that had been abandoned. The windows were covered by pieces of cardboard, the brickwork looked old and the door was made of oak and looked ancient, as if it might fall down right that minute. The door handle was made of brass and had no shine to it at all. All in all, this place looked awful and she wasn't even sure if it was open but she didn't come here to buy nice clothes or have a good coffee. She was here for revenge so she reached for the handle and turned it. To her surprise, it was unlocked and easy to open. She took a deep breathe and walked inside. The door slammed shut behind her, making her jump as she looked around. The inside of it didn't even seem like a shop. It was dark and dingy. In the middle of the room was a table covered in a purple cloth with a single oil lamp on it as the only source of light, which gave off a very horror film kind of feel. She shivered before looking round.

"H-Hello?" No one answered. She shivered again before walking over to the table. She pulled out the seat and sat down. Maybe this was a bad idea. She should leave before she becomes the latest victim of a serial killer. She went to get up but the images of George with the red haired vixen and his wife flooded her mind and she stopped herself. "Is anyone here? I heard that this is the place where you can find someone to take revenge on your behalf. Is this true?"

"Yes," A voice suddenly answered making her jump. It was a male voice and sounded pretty nearby. "Are you seeking to use our service?"

"Yes, I am," She replied. A young man came into the light from the shadows and sat opposite her. Despite his face only been half lit, she felt her breathe been taken away. This man was beautiful. His eyes were a dark, almost black color and his jawbone was perfect. He appeared to have fluffy, brown hair that came to just below his cheekbones.

"I can take revenge on your behalf," He stated, looking at her with an emotionless expression.

"R-Really? Will it cost anything? Or is it true that it's a free service?"

"We're not free but we do not require money," He replied calmly. She wondered what he meant by that but before she could ask, his dark eyes bored into her light hazel ones. "Tell me who you want to take revenge on and why,"

She bit her lip softly.

""My lover... ex lover I guess... he lied to me, saying he loved me but he has a wife. He told me they were going through a divorce and that he loved me but then I saw him with another women when I went to go meet him for dinner this evening...." She sighed, tears welling up in her eyes. "I really love him but I feel so betrayed..."

"I see... Then take this," He sliding a red envelope across to her. She slowly picked it up and looked at it confused. "Give this to the person you wish to have revenge on you. As soon as they open it, they will be marked and I will take vengeance on them,"

"What kind of revenge will you?" She asked.

"He will be punished and tormented before been taking to hell," He replied. She bit her lip and looked at the envelop in her hands. She nodded, going to get up but he touched her hand, making her look at him. His eyes were no longer emotionless. "A price must be paid,"

"You said you don't take cash. Do you accept checks?"

"We do not wish for money at all. Our payment is not a material thing," He replied, shaking his head. "If you decide to curse your ex lover, your soul will also be marked,"

"Marked?" She asked, gulping.

"He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves. One for his enemies and one for himself," He quotes. She rose an eyebrow. "Your soul will be marked for hell. You will never feel the light of heaven and will be damned to walk a path of sorrow and pain for all of eternity but only after you die that is,"

Suddenly, rotten hands grabbed her and dragged into a fiery pit as she screamed. She could feel the fire and smell her flesh burning. It was horrid and painful but as quickly as it happened, it was over and she was back in the shop. Louise gasped and stared as the handsome man smiled sadly at her.

"Is he really worth condemning your own soul?" He asked. She frowned deeply before he smiled charmingly.

"I don't know..." She muttered, looking at the red envelop.

"Now you know the price, the choice is yours..." He chuckled, blowing out the oil lamp and leaving her in the darkness, his laughter echoing slightly. Louise turned quickly and ran out of the shop with the red envelop clutched tightly in her hands.

~The Next Day~

Louise sat patiently as she waited for George to meet her. She held the envelop in her hand as she stared at it.

"Louise," George sighed as he sat down. "Couldn't this wait til after work? I only have an hour for lunch,"

"No. I need to know the truth. Are you really going to be leaving your wife?"

"Of course, I am babe,"

"Is that the truth?"

"What has gotten into you?"

"Is it the truth, George?"

"Yes. Jeez,"

"Then why were you with that red haired woman last night?"

"I don't know-"

"I saw you with her. She was eating mussels with you at Water Grill. You wiped her lip and kissed her. Tell me the truth, George. Are you really leaving your wife? And who was the red haired woman?"

George sighed.

"No... I'm not..." He frowned. "And her name is Amber.... You've got to understand, Louise. I'm a business man. It's only natural for me to have a wife and a couple of mistresses. You're a mistress... not a wife... I'm sorry but you need to understand that..."

"Oh I understand alright!" She growled, shoving the envelop at him. "This is for you. See you in hell, bastard!"

"Louise!" He shouted after her as she stormed off but didn't bother chasing her. After all, he could find a new woman. He looked at the envelop. Part of him wanted to chuck it but he was curious to see what was inside. He tore it open and tipped it. Nothing poured out and he frowned confused before a sudden wind blew the envelop away. "Weird.."

He didn't think anything of it. He just got up and headed back to work, walking past a young man slipping coffee. The young man's eyes followed him as he left as a smirk wrote itself across his face.

~Later That Evening~

George smiled to himself as he pulled up into Water Grill's car park. He looked dashing. He flashed his teeth, making sure they were perfectly white before adjusting his tie and getting out of the car. He walked inside and headed to his usual table. Amber should be there already. He got a nod from the staff as he walked past but then he heard Amber laughing. He stopped and stared as she sat there, on purposely flirting with a man, who was half his age, definitely richer then him and more handsome. From what George could see, the man had a defined jaw and fluffy, dark brown hair that reached just above his jaw. The suit that he wore was the latest from Armani and his left wrist was adorned with the latest Rolax watch. Amber giggled as she gestured to a beautiful diamond necklace round her neck that he knew he hadn't given her. The younger man leaned over and whispered something in her ear, making her blush as she sipped from a flute of champagne. George stormed over in angry.

"What the hell is going on?!" He shouted but Amber merely laughed.

"Oh, baby, you have to understand. I'm a hot young lady. Of course, I'm going have several men on the go. A girl's gotta make a living you know," She smirked, drinking from the flute as her young companion laughed.

"Is this the rich, old fool you were telling me about?" He smirked, laughing. "Doesn't seem like much,"

"And who the hell are you?"

"Brian... Amber's lover obviously,"

"Amber is my lover!" George argued but Brian shook his head.

"We've only slept together once," She gasped, rubbing her talons lightly over Brian. "I'm only interested in his money, baby and he's terrible in bed. Has no idea how to please a woman,"

"Good to see I don't have anything to worry about. Why don't you run along back to the old folks' home so me and Amber can enjoy our evening?"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" George growled, getting into his face.

"Hey, Security! Remove this man!" Brian yelled. Instantly, George was grabbed by two of the security and led outside but not before, he heard Brian buying the entire restaurant a round of drinks. He yanked himself free from them and got into his car to drive home. He pulled in the driveway, got out and let himself inside the house. Feeling tired and annoyed, he went straight upstairs but stopped dead in his tracks when he went into bedroom. Jane was in the embrace of a younger man in their bed.

"J-Jane?" He gasped, feeling his pride wounded for the second time that night. Jane gasped and covered up.

"George! It's not what it seems!" She lied but he just stormed out and got in his car. He drove off, not knowing where he was going but before he could think of a plan, someone appeared in the middle of the room. He swore and swirled to avoid hitting them but ended up crashing into a lamp-post, grievously hurting himself. He tried to say something as someone walked over and torn open the door. He felt dread as Brian got into the car with him but he was no longer in the suit or fancy clothes. He was dressed in black jeans, a black plain shirt and a battered brown leather jacket with a hat on his head. He settled in next to him and took out a package of marlboro cigarettes from his jacket before popping one in his mouth and lighting it. He took a drag and blew out the smoke as George stared at me.

"H-Help.. me... al-already..." He gasped, feeling his life draining as he bled out. Brian, or whoever he was, blow out another drag of smoke.

"Nah," He replied. "No point. Tonight, you die,"

"W-who the hell a-are you?!"

"I'm Synyster and Hell is exactly where you're going," He replied, staring at George as his eyes had flickers of fire in them. George's eyes went wide as he realised.

"No! Oh God, please save me!"

"Hate to twist your mind but God ain't on your side," Synyster replied as flames engulfed them both.

A Few Days Later

Synyster took a slip from the coffee he was drinking as he watched the world go by. Many people walked by, ignoring him as they went then one person caught his attention. Louise smiled as she looked up at the young man she was with. He didn't look rich and he couldn't take his eyes off her. A smile wrote itself on his lips. Despite been hellbound, she was making the best of her life.

"Good for her," He muttered as someone joined him on the bench. He looked over at the younger looking male who had joined him. Green orbs met his dark eyes. "Odd that you'd be outside, Zee,"

"It's a nice day, Syn," The smaller replied, looking at the people passing. "Where have you been?"

"Acting as Karma,"

"Aah.. I thought Karma was nice,"

"Nah, Karma's a bastard and so am I,"

"Really? I always thought you were a bitch," Zee grinned playfully, before getting up. He turned to Syn. "Are you coming?"

"Sure,"
♠ ♠ ♠
A new story idea. Keeping read if you want to know more and leave a comment please. XD this is also on DA