Beautiful

Hospital is home.

"... the fuck... .... Blane?"
She was asleep on the floor in front of his hotel room; there was blood all over the sleeves of her shirt. He knelt down to wake her and that's when he saw the huge gashes on her wrists.
"Shit." He hissed. He picked her up and carried her into his room, flipping out his cell phone as he went, "Hey, tell everybody I found her, I'm on my way back up to the hospital."
He laid her down on the bed and got a washcloth out of the bathroom. She seethed in pain as he wiped the dried blood from her arms. She seethed in pain, waking up from her grief induced sleep long enough to see his green eyes again, before she fell back against the pillow.
"Blane?" he shook her violently, "Blane!" he yelled, but she didn't regain consciousness.

---o---
Billie shuffled back into the hospital waiting room just in time to see the doctor come out of the double doors, "I'm looking for... " he scanned his clipboard, "a Mr. Armstrong." He said.
Billie raised his hand, "That's me."
Billie followed the doctor back through the doors and waited as the doctor stopped in the middle of the hall.
"You brought her in?" the doctor asked with serious eyes.
Billie nodded.
"Well, she's lost a considerable amount of blood. And for someone with her condition... "
Billie blinked at him, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute," he said holding up a hand, "condition?"
"Yes," the doctor nodded, "her cancer."
"Cancer?"
"Yes, she has lung cancer. It's in remission right now, but, like I said, she's lost a lot of blood. She's stabilized and she's breathing steadily now, but she's very weak."
"Is she awake?"
The doctor shook his head, "She hasn't woken up yet, but if you would stay in the waiting room, I'll let you know if anything else happens."
"Ok." Billie nodded.

---o---
He slumped down into a chair long enough to shut his eyes when someone shook him back awake. He opened his eyes to see Tre with a huge grin on his face, "Mike's awake."
Billie jumped up and followed him down the halls of the emergency room, "Josh sent all the kids home 'cause they were all falling asleep in their chairs."
"Josh?" Billie asked, "What happened to Mr. P?"
"He left yesterday on some business thing."
"Oh," Billie nodded.
"This is it," Tre said, pushing open a door to the left, "let's have a little chat."

---o---
Everything came into focus way too fast. All the unfamiliar sounds blaring in her ears made her head spin, and gave her an unbearable headache. For some reason, her arms felt like they were on fire, but she couldn't lift them to see why. It felt like there were two ton weights on every part of her body, making it hard to even breathe.
The door opened and a blinding ray of light came shooting in, and she could see a person dressed in blue scrubs, cross the room towards her. Immediately, she realized where she was, and any feeling in her body drained out of her as panic took over her. There was no way she could be in a hospital, no way.
She opened her mouth to ask why she was here, but nothing would come out. The nurse finished changing the IV, crossed the room, and walked back out the door; leaving her alone in the dark again.

---o---
Mike was dressed and the nurse was bandaging up his arm where the IV had been. He turned to Billie and Tre as they entered the room, "Ready to go?" he asked energetically, jumping down from the bed.
"Listen Mike... " Tre started, but Mike ignored him, pushing past Billie and leaving before either of them could say anything else.
"Oh, I am gonna kick his ass!" Tre said, running after him.
Billie, on the other hand, wasn't as concerned with Mike at the moment.