Photographs

1

"Matty! Come on! I want to leave." I whined, rain dropping down on my face.

"Just one more, Hail, I promise." He called back to me, the familiar click from his camera following shortly. "All done beautiful."

I groaned and ran back to the car, wringing out my hair before pulling on a heavy sweater. "Why did you have to take them today? Why not wait?"

"Have I ever told you just how beautiful you are in rain?" He smirked, trying to weasel his way out of trouble.

"Ugh, fine. But can we go now?" I grumbled, leaning over and kissing him.

"Seriously, Matt. We're going to miss the concert if we make anymore stops." Eric shouted back from the driver's seat.

"Okay, okay. Let's go." Matthew laughed. "Onward!"

I curled up against Matthew, smiling softly. "As much as these little photo shoots annoy me, I love you all the same.

"I love you too, Hailey." He kissed my head as I started to fall asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


I woke up to Matthew nudging me. I sat up grumbling and rubbing my eyes. "Are we there already?"

"No... But the sky looks amazing, and I wanted a picture of you with it." Matthew smiled coyly.

"Oh fine, but I'm not getting out of this car." I stomped my foot against the floor board.

"Of course not, your brother would kill me if we stopped the car again." Matthew laughed, slapping at Eric. "Just sit up and smile, my love."

"I can manage that." I sat up, turning my body toward Matthew, smiling.

"Perfect...." I heard him say, before a loud roaring crash filled the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
My apologies for any typos or the like, my laptop was having a meltdown during the entire typing process.