Sequel: City of Dark Angels
Status: Constantly updating and editing so check :) Leave a comment and suggestions for me

In an Instant

After a late night study session with classmates, with the heavy storm in her way. Delilah gets into a car crash which throws her into a world she never even knew existed. While there she meets a drug addict named Travis, who comes off as strong as can be but he hold a past and secrets that connect the two of them in the most tragic way. They form a special friendship and bond over this. And upon discovering these secrets Delilah is given the biggest task of her life. All the while discovering things about herself and her past she never thought to be true.

***

"I hope you survive this Travis." I tell him standing next to him at the window sill. "I hope you wake up, and you remember every last thing I just told you and you decide to get your shit together and you stop doing those drugs that destroyed your life."

"I doubt I'll wake up from this, but you on the other hand... you have something to live for. You have a wonderful boyfriend who has barely left your side since you got here, same with your best friend. I see them here together everyday. You just got accepted to an amazing university for something that you've always dreamed of. I remember your silly finger paintings when we where kids, they were remarkable. You have everything to live for on the other side, I on the other hand...right now, I only have you."

Made a Spotify playlist ! Check it out
https://open.spotify.com/user/1164519760/playlist/5SyDsQASoX7zapUIQKipd9

1. Embody me - Novo amor
2. Anchor - Novo Amor
3. Need you now - Dean Lewis
4. The other side - vacay
5. Promise - Ben Howard
6. Secrets - Jacob Lee
7. Colour me - Juke Ross
8. Gravity - Leo Stannard
9. Where's my love - SYML
10. Fix you - Coldplay
11. Say something - A great big world

*NOTE: UNDER EDIT CONSTANTLY SO WATCH FOR CHANGES AND NOTE MY GRAMMAR IS SHIT LMAO SO ITS ALL A WORK IN PROGRESS!*
  1. Watch The Road
    “Oh Delilah! Be careful out there sweetie, it’s quite a stormy day!”
  2. What Comes Next
    "This is Delilah; she was in a car crash and is currently in a coma. Delilah, this is the brink of life and death...everyone in here is either dying or has already dead and have come to await their fate."
  3. Kaleidoscope of Memories
    "There is no known answer to that question, only theories that plague our minds during life."
  4. On the Brink
    I don't think your story is quite over yet, but I need you to prove that to me." He explained to me.
  5. The Other Side
    "Tell me more then, I want to hear if your shit is just as bad as my shit."
  6. Playing The Role of Death Himself
    "I bet you have a lot of questions at this point." Travis observes as we walk out of the room and down the hallway.
  7. Finding Maisie
    "You're finally able to communicate with the other side."
  8. Communicating With the Living
    "Focus. Focus on nothing but that letter. Knock the letter off the table, make them know that you are here. Wanting them to open that letter."
  9. Full Powers at Work
    "Now that's just taking things to a whole new level of ***ING AWESOME!" I heard deaths familiar voice from the door frame.
  10. My Father
    "You've never been there for her ever before, not for her High school graduation, not for her first day of college and not even for all the art awards she's won. So what are you doing here now?"
  11. The First Witch
    "I thought you said I was the only one ever able to contact the other side."
  12. Heart 2 Heart
    "You have everything to live for on the other side, I on the other hand...right now, I only have you."
  13. To let you go? Or no?
    "... sound's like your prince charming is just a frog."
  14. Formidatyl
    "I won't let you die." He promises, getting up ready to fight the war that ensued.
  15. You Rescued Me
    "You're going to be alright." He said to me as I passed out, the pain unbearable.
  16. Losing Your Memory
    "If you die in the brink you die in reality."
  17. Answers Given
    Travis sighs before answering me, "a lot can happen in five minutes."
  18. Don't Let Me Go
    "You're so grown up since the last time I saw you. Do you remember that night? I sure do. That was a trick question by the way, I know you remember that night."
  19. Trust me
    "Don't accept that news so quickly." I hear Travis walking up next to me and sitting down, I look at him and don't say a word but find myself leaning my head down on his shoulder. I don't cry, or say anything. I just lay there.
  20. Feeling Alive During Death
    Travis turns to me with tears in his eyes, "This is where he killed them."
  21. Pacing
    "You're going to be okay." I reassure her picking her up in my arms and carrying her towards the nearest hospital. She glances up at me and whispers 'thank you.' before passing out into my chest.
  22. In my Veins
    "When will she wake up?" He asks my mother who puts a loving arm around his shoulder, she reaches in and gives him a soft kiss on the cheek. "We don't know if she is going to wake up dear."
  23. Confrontation
    I lunge at him, but miss him entirely and fall to the floor. "Is this your sick plan? To drug me, make me go crazy so I can't practice contacting the other side and spill your stupid little secret."
  24. The Secret Brother
    "She's innocent! If you're going to cause harm to anyone, then hurt me! All I do is hurt people, I'd take a blow to the chest any day if it meant Delilah was safe!"
  25. Stronger Than Ever
    "What a ***." I heard Travis say, I smiled slightly and just walked out into the hallway. "He's clearly an idiot if he chooses your best friend over you."
  26. Win The War
    "But now I realize, we can be a team and take down deaths brother and your father. Together, and win the war."
  27. Justice
    "I knew that you had it in you, you just had to have faith in yourself." He tells me, a smile planted on his face. Everything in that moment seems calm, and almost fearless.
  28. My Demise
    "Welcome back Travis." Death says welcoming me back to the brink, "it's been what 6 months since I seen you last?"
  29. I'm staying
    "Please wake up Delilah, I don't want them to have to make your art in the museum a memorial."
  30. Forever Grateful
    "You have nothing to thank me for, because of you I have the desire to turn my life around, and because of you I now know what a true friendship is."