Status: Complete ♥

Hyped Up on Sugar

1/1

Sitting on the floor in Derek's loft doing research on their latest bad guy, Olivia felt herself growing restless and grinned as she glanced over at Stiles.

"Hey Sti," Olivia said, pulling Stiles' attention away from his laptop and continuing, "What would you think if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me?"

"There's no way I can ever go," Stiles replied with a smile.

"You've been here beside me and shared all my dreams through the years, we've shared all the laughter and sometimes you dried all my tears," Olivia added, "You stood close beside me and held me when good times turned bad, I need you to know you're the best friend that I've ever had."

"You're gonna see it's our destiny... you've got a friend in me."

"Will you be there?"

"Until the end of time."

"What do I mean to you?" Olivia asked, flipping the page of the book she was looking through and waiting for him to answer.

"You gave me a present no box, no ribbon, the best present ever that I'm not saving," Stiles stated, "I wouldn't trade it for anything ever, no never, your friendship is the best present ever."

"Did you really just throw lyrics from The Tigger Movie at me?" Olivia inquired, looking at Stiles and trying not to laugh.

"Yes, yes I did."

Unable to hold it in anymore, Olivia burst out laughing and wiped her cheeks as tears ran down them. She had reached the point where she was having difficulty breathing, when Stiles hit her on the arm and she held up her hands in surrender. They soon submerged themselves back into their research, looking up a few hours later as the metal door slid open and Derek walked in with takeaway.

"Hey, I hope you guys are hungry?"

"I'm starving, I'm starving, I'll eat the walls and the ceiling and the carpet," Stiles replied, glancing over at Olivia and winking at her.

"What are you talking about?"

"Food, glorious food," Olivia added, earning a high-five from Stiles and watching as Derek frowned in confusion.

"Did you learn anything about the new threat in town?" Derek asked, ignoring their weirdness and moving to sit on the arm of the sofa.

"She's a monster," Stiles responded without hesitation.

"We knew that already."

"She's a killer queen, gunpowder, gelatine, dynamite with laser beam," Olivia offered.

"What are you two on?"

"Married to the sugar, Splenda is my wife," Stiles started, pointing to Olivia and punching the air in victory as she added the 'woop' at the end, "And you can catch me eating Oreos on Skype!"

"I'm hyped up on sugar... sugar," they finished together, laughing as Derek rolled his eyes and shot them the Derek Hale death glare.

"Can we try to focus for five minutes?" Derek demanded.

"Fine," Olivia mumbled as Stiles nodded his head, grabbing his laptop and showing Derek what they had found.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... I don't have an excuse for this one!