Status: Coming soon.

Unbecoming.

Introduction.

I lost myself into the night. As I flew higher then I have ever but I still felt small

Michael was born on a cold day in Amberlynn County. He was an accident. His wealthy parents never wanted a child, but when they found out they were expecting Michael they married unhappily and started their family. Michael was the victim of neglect from both parents, shoved off on Nannies who abused him and people who just didn’t care about his wellbeing. Birthdays were over looked and teachers didn’t care that he was upset almost all of the time. You could say the dark skies followed young Michael.

His parents hired one nanny with no experience and no references who, in all actuality wasn’t a nanny but a witch. For Michael’s seventh birthday he got to make one wish on a special black and white candle. His wish was….

a friend.

He wanted someone who would never leave him, and who would love him. That’s what was on his mind when he made that wish. That wish would turn into the young man’s biggest mistake. Charlie. His imaginary friend who he had many nights and conversations with from the time he was 5 until the wish.

Charlie was his best friend.

The witch took advantage of a young man’s wording and created Charlie in almost human form. Charlie had no finger prints, no DNA, no need for eating he looked human but he was anything but. He was an entity of dark magic. A nightmare come to life but nobody would know that not yet.

Eyes, in the dead still water. Tried but it pushed back harder.

Charlies need for love would grow and grow until it became an unquenchable thirst for love that would never be satisfied by just one person. Michael got overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do, he was only 13 when Charlie killed him. It wasn't even fully Charlie’s fault, he just wanted love and when Michael rejected him he had a bad reaction.

The knives just randomly found themselves plunged into the little boy’s body, in parts that are almost too graphic to say. Use your imagination as to what that means. Of course since young Charlie wasn’t a human and didn’t have DNA the only DNA found on the knifes belonged to his parents.

This story hasn’t even started, this is the origin of the killer.

How do you stop something that has no finger prints or DNA? How do you get away from a monster who isn’t even real?
♠ ♠ ♠
a new style of writing.