It Starts With a Concert

Chapter One

Hi, I'm Elizabeth Violet Swan, I'm 17 years old, I study music level 3 at Preston College, I was born on July 4th, 1999, in Blackpool Victoria Hospital.

I'm a Guns n Roses fan, I have romantic feelings for Slash and Duff, at college, I'm in a cover band called Paradise City, as you can probably guess by the name, we mostly cover Guns n Roses but we do bands like Kiss, Deep Purple, Mötley Crüe, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Skid Row, the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.

There's five members of Paradise City, there's me, Callum, Lloyd, Angela and Anastasia

Tonight we have a concert at the Charter Theatre, we spent most of the day rehearsing for the show, this is our first major public performance in front of a SOLD OUT theatre, I was on Bass guitar.

“It’s time” Angela said in her Italian accent, I nodded, I grabbed my bass and got ready, we got into our positions on stage behind the curtains.

I looked at Adam and nodded, signaling that it was time, the curtains rose, to thunderous applause from the audience, “Hello Preston” I shouted into the microphone in front of me, the cheers got louder, “Welcome to our tribute concert, which is dedicated to the best rock band on the planet, Guns n Roses, we're Paradise City” Callum said into his microphone, the cheers went through the roof.

Angie started the first strains of Welcome to the Jungle, Callum was on lead vocals, after we did Welcome to the Jungle, I looked out at the audience, and I nearly dropped my bass, I saw Guns n Roses, Slash and Duff had their eyes trained on me, well, Slash was staring at my boobs that were covered by my sports bra, Duff had his eyes trained on my lower region, I felt myself getting increasingly wet and turned on by them licking their lips seductively.

By the end or Sweet Child Of Mine, I had to lower my bass to cover my lower region in embarrassment, although I was wearing Black leather jeans, it was still embarrassing, Angie and Annie were in a similar position, Izzy and Steven were eye fucking Angie, and Axl was undressing Annie with his eyes, Slash and Duff smirked when they saw that I was bitting my lip and covering my lower region with my bass.

Sweet Child Of Mine was the last song, so we bid farewell and I fled the stage as fast as I could, the other two girls were giggling as they came off stage, oh they'd enjoy Axl, Steven and Izzy fucking them in bed, they're older than me, I'm only 17, I made a beeline for my changing room, I lent my bass against the wall and stripped quickly, I gotta sort myself out, I locked the door and lent leaned against the door, I placed my hand on my pussy and started stroking my pussy fast.

I finger fucked my pussy until I had cum squirting out of my pussy, I kept my moans quiet, then I cleaned up, and had a quick shower, I squirted perfume on me then got dressed, I made sure that it wasn't too revealing, in case that Duff and Slash were backstage, I grabbed my bag, and my bass, and made a beeline for the backstage door, “Elizabeth, GnR invited me and Angie to their hotel rooms, Duff and Slash wanted to know if you're in” Annie said, I panicked.

“No thanks Annie, I'm tired, so I'm going home, tell Angie, Callum and Lloyd that I'll see them at college tomorrow” I said faking tiredness, Annie nodded, then as soon as she left, I ran out the backstage door, I settled to a walk.

I felt my phone vibrate, I had a message from Angie, I looked at it;

From Angie: Elizabeth, Duff and Slash were upset when Annie told them that you denied their invitation, all they want is love, I gave them your address and a spare key to yours, make them happy.

Oh that cheeky little fucker, I looked over my shoulder, Duff and Slash were walking behind me, I gulped and sprinted home, I quickly unlocked the front door, stepped in to my house and hastily locked the door behind me.

I put my bass on it's stand by the stairs, it wasn't long before someone started to unlock the door, I knew who it was, I dropped my bag near my bass guitar stand and bolted up the stairs, I paused and turned, they were already half way up the stairs, shit, I mustn't have heard the door being locked, I turned around and ran down corridor and into my room.

I hid on the other side of my bed, I heard the door open, I whimpered in fear, they walked around until I saw Duff standing with his back to me, I whimpered in fear again, making Duff turn around and look down at me, drat, “Slash I've found her” Duff said smiling softly, Slash joined Duff and he looked down at me with cute puppy dog eyes, I eyed them warily as they knelt down in front of me, “we didn't mean scare you, we just want some love” Slash said.

“We know that you have romantic feelings for both of us, but we won't force you to do something that's out of your comfort zone” Duff said, holding out his hand, I hesitated before placing my hand in his, he and Slash helped me up and sat me down on my bed, Slash sat next to me and Duff laid his head on my lap and looked up at me, “Will you let us each try something with you?” Slash asked me, I was hesitant, I looked down when I felt Duff holding my hand.

“we’ll give you pleasure and we'll stop if you want us to” Duff said, my cheeks heated up,