Sequel: For You I'll Wait.
Status: Let's get it on!! Hope you all are Batman fans especially Bru*** fans. Bruce is mentioned but not in the story. Enjoy! Batman belongs to DC and Warner Bros.

Second Thoughts, Second Guesses.

Second Thoughts, Second Guesses Chapter 2.

The rumbling sound of a motorcycle caught Dick's attention as he found his face towards the window once again seeing none other than Tim getting off and walking towards the front entrance. The door opened along with the jingling of the silver bell as he laid his sky blue eyes on his little brother who made his way to the table. Luckily, the Drake individual was wearing his civilian clothes consisting of faded blue jeans, red converses, and a red hooded sweatshirt which was a gift from Connor when he along with Clark, and Martha had spent the Christmas celebration at the manor last year. Dick smiled a small smile knowing that deep down, he and the super clone were meant for each-other dearly although Kon still had a lot to learn about the world around him.

"Hi Dick, sorry I'm late, I would've been here from eariler but me and the team had a mission to take care of over in Japan plus a certain speedster wanted to try out on how to use the blender to make smoothies resulting in a huge mess in the process."

Dick giggled. He loved hearing stories about what the Titans were doing whether it was doing missions or they were just simply being with one another.

"It's okay Timmy. I'm on my day off today from the Police Department so I thought it would be great to get out of the apartment for the day and just come here."

Tim studied the former robin for a moment with the raise of his eyebrow. Something was on his mind and he needed to find out besides, he didn't get a call from him at 2 a.m. in the morning for nothing. He soon found his place and started to drum his fingers on the table as well.

"So, you wanna tell me why you look so down?"

A young female waitress who looked to be in her early 30's asked them if they would like anything to drink with the red robin's only response to be lemonade and Dick's to be Iced tea. With a nod of her head, and walking away into the kitchen, Tim tried again only to see the ring on his finger. Then, it suddenly dawned on him.

"You're engaged huh? He finally popped the question to you?" Dick slowly nodded and sighed raising his hand to rub his tired orbs which worried the young one. Out of the children, Tim was more understanding and took things in stride yet in a considerable manner which was why he and the acrobat were so close towards each-other.

"I just don't know what to do Tim. I mean, part of me is flabbergasted that he was man enough to do so and I'm happy but... I just don't know what I should do. I've always looked up to him and the feelings were natural but by the time I got to my late teens, they were becoming more different by the minute. He always treated me like I was apart of him, and that I was so fragile yet precious that it was just too sweet to pass up."

Tim listened carefully as the refreshments were soon put down, he then took a sip of his beverage leaving the blonde haired attractive female to ask them if they were ready to order their food. With two chicken caesar salads scribbled on her note pad, she soon left again.

"When is the wedding if you don't mind me asking?"

"In 6 months. He wants to have it in the Spring-time where it will be easy on him plus hopefully with the weather good as well especially good enough for the flowers that will be in full bloom."

"But my question to you is are you actually ready for that type of commitment because once it's done, there is no going back unless you want to either wait or if things don't work out, then you can always call for a divorce. Not that I'm putting a damper on it but you want to look deep within if this is what you really want for yourself and the both of you."

Dick took in the 17-year-old's words as he thought real long and hard. He deeply loved Bruce with all his heart and soul even though he got on his nerves at times with his never-ending stubbornness and behavior that would leave him wanting to knock the living shit out of him. But he loved him regardless and wanted things to be on equal side for two of them.

"Do the others know about this?" Dick shook his head.

"Only you. I have a clear feeling Alfred knows due to him seeing us together at the same time. Jason is rarely at the Manor and when he is, he usually stays for only ten minutes without trying to have a full conversation and of course Damian is clueless due to him being in Saudia Arabia on a mission. The team doesn't even have a clue what's going on either and I don't doubt that Bruce has not said a word to the League always wanting to keep things private."

Tim took a bite of his salad while Dick on the other hand cut a piece of his chicken tasting the mixed seasonings that exploded in his mouth. He and Tim were the only two apart from Barbara, Steph, and Cass to be total health-nuts.

"Have you tried talking to him? maybe if you do so, he will take your feelings into consideration and of course, if you want to wait until sometime you feel is right for the both of you to tie the knot, then there is no stopping at this point in time. Deep down, Bruce has his own insecurities like the rest of us he just has a hard time showing it which is nothing new. I believe that he is also scared of taking that big step that he wants to wait too."

Dick smiled warmly placing his hand on top of the other.

"Timmy I just don't know how to thank you enough. How in the world that a shy person like yourself, can end up to become so intelligent?" Both brothers laughed as the waitress smiled while she crossed her arms looking at the pair.

"You are absolutely right. Maybe I should talk to him and see what his plans are as well." They both clinked their glasses and guzzled down their cold drinks.

Tim does have a point. Perhaps I was too worried over nothing. But yet, how can I get my words across to him when he won't even take the time to just even notice? No matter how busy our lives are, I know that there is hope in the future ahead. Even though we are from different worlds, we do share some similarities that will never change. Thank God he doesn't have patrol tonight so I will talk to him by then. But I know one thing, we will always have each-other's back until the end of time.