Life of a Wanderer

Starting off

I hate it here, all I here is how much better my sister is. Sweet little Tori-Ann, the apple of my mothers eye. She sings, dances and looks as sweet as a flower. Cant say I blame them, she is sweet…sometimes. Just.... not to me. Well, it doesn’t matter now, I’ve finally gotten enough of my meagre allowance saved up to leave.
See my parents own a ponyta ranch, and unless I’m working my behind off I don’t get paid anything, You know "you live here so why should we pay you to help out!"
All throughout my time attending the poke academy in unova, I had begun saving up some money. Why spend $300 to have your ponyta groomed and taken care off when i would do it cheaper and come to your house to do it. So two years later, I got my ponyta and my Eevee (a gift from my aunt after graduation). I had begun packing to leave. My school pack held all of my clothes, or the ones worth taking anyway, the wagon was small. Probably enough to hold two people, which was fine with me.
I had bought another bag to hold food, and seeds for our journey. Though small the wagon was a special designed one. Also where two years worth of allowance went in one go. It was unique in the fact that it was multi purpose. The wheels of the wagon were actually rubber and while great going over ground, they help make it float if I’m in water. The wood was specially treated in sap to make it waterproof as well. There were two cup hooks at the front for a water pokemon to pull while its floating. The ‘seats’ inside it were actually boxes of dirt for growing food. (though simple things like carrots or potatoes.
I hear my mother calling for me as I finish strapping my ponyta Star up to the wagon. Turing toward her I hear her scream
“Marietta! What in the world are you doing down here” her massive gown held up as if she was stepping in invisible mud” you need to get ready for the dance tonight! Your sister would have never”
I scoffed at her statement, causing her to stop mid sentence. Saying this slowly, as if talking to an infant. “I. am. not. Tori-Ann. I. am. Marietta. However, I dont like that name so” I proceed to hop onto the carriage and grab the reins.” Call me shoji" I laugh a little at her look of shock. "I am through with this hell hole you call a home. You treat me like a servant and I’m done, I bought a ponyta, a carriage, enough food and cloths for awhile. Good bye"
My father and sister had come out of the house when mother began screaming, though I hadn’t seen them until I finished speaking. Nodding my head to them both I snapped the reins a little to make Star go forward. Well, my life has just begun and I cant wait to live it as I see fit.

Turning towards my Eevee Caryn I smiled "well, my dearest friend, Which way should we go" With a soft squeal Caryn tilted her head to the left. Smiling I turn the reigns "Left we go haha"