Too Much to Ask...

Another World

It was a cold winter morning in Ireland. I was making my way down the hallway, the cold wooden flooring making contact with my feet every step of the way. ‘You smile back at me and… Noo that’s fucking stupid. How would I know if my face lit up…’His voice erupted from the room as I stood in the doorway with two cups of hot coco in my hands, I couldn’t help but smile at his frustration.

Lost in admiration I almost forgot why I was standing there until a piece of screwed up paper came flying past me, without thinking I moved swiftly forgetting about to two cups of hot coco in either hand ‘FUUUCCKK!’ I screeched instantly releasing the cups, both of which came crashing down shattering across the hall.

‘Babe. I - AM - SOOO- SORRY…’ Naill spoke quickly hauling himself over the back of the couch and running to my aid. ‘ Ni, It’s okay I shouldn’t have been so clumsy. I’m fine I just need to clean up this mess.’ I told him pointing out the puddle of liquid he was now standing in. Running my hands through my hair i let out a deep breath I turned quickly on my heel and headed for the kitchen ‘Towel, towel, towel, towel, towel' I sang to myself to distract from the burning sensation taking over my hands, when Niall came following quickly behind and picking me up throwing me over his shoulder ‘ I swear you’re an idiot sometimes, c’mon lets go run your hands under some cool water.’ Niall said sweetly as he continued to carry me up the stairs and to our bathroom.

Niall started humming an unfamiliar tune as he ran my hands under the cold fawcett, we had been together for so long now and I had heard every song before the boys ever released anything, so i knew for sure this was something new. ‘What are you humming?’ I asked leaning my head against Nialls chest. ‘It’s new.. Is this the reason why i’m here now?’ I chuckled
When he didn’t reply i figured something was up but i knew when he was like this it was never a good idea to disturb him and his creative process.

‘Aria, you know I love you…’ Niall said breaking the silence as he turned the tap off and handing over a towel.

With a confused look, i took the towel and started to dry my hands ‘Well… I sure hope you do. I mean I would hate to think you had wasted a good six years of your life with me and not love me.’ I replied putting the towel in the wash basket ‘Good. just making sure you know that I love you no matter what.’ Niall replied leaning over and pressing his lips gently against my forehead brushing away a strand of hair ‘And because you love me too, i need you to leave me to write.. Before I get writer's block.’ Niall whispered cupping my cheeks and planting a kiss on my lips, before quickly disappearing back downstairs to his man cave.

‘Love you too…’ I sighed heading back to the bedroom completely forgetting about the mess downstairs.

Picking up my phone I scrolled through my facebook feed hoping for a distraction from this hopeless and lonely feeling Niall was making me feel.

Liam Payne: I'm going to be a daddy !!

fantastic Louis's a father and now Liam's about to become a dad that's all I've ever wanted.
Maybe its a distraction, I want not a baby perhaps it's the failed pregnancy that I went through a few years back.

I miss the good old days, the days we spent travelling the world hanging out with friends the dreams we had. The only real connection to those days I have left is my friendships with Harry and Louis.