Too Much to Ask...

Paper Houses

What have I done ? Why am I in Harry's bed?
6 missed calls … Niall was trying to ring me ?

I woke the morning after my walk with Harry, only to find myself lying in his bed with his arm draped over my waist… did we ? no of course not I wouldn't do that to Niall I love him too much but as I reached over to check phone I noticed the 6 missed calls from Niall

Sitting up in a hurry, I woke Harry beside me ‘Hey… go back to sleep’ Harry said sleepily resting his head in my lap ‘Harry No. . get up. why am I here ?’ I asked jumping out of the bed ‘oh relax nothing happened. we sat up talking and then you fell asleep. I slept on top of the duvet…’ Harry sighed sarcastically.
‘Ok … Harry I think it's time. I need to go home …’ I replied pulling my jeans on

"you think you're going to get a last minute flight back home today?" Harry scoffed propping himself up on his arm.
Rolling my eyes I put my shoes on and fixed my hair "well thanks for your help ... " smiling sarcastically I took of down the stairs to grab my bags "Aria just wait at least let me take you to the airport." Harry called "I'm driving Harry.. thsnks" I replied picking up his keys "Fuck!!" I heard him scream as I closed the door behind me.

7hrs from here to home, Harry was trying to call me throughout the drive but I wasn't going to answer until I was too far that I didn't have to turn back.

4hrs left and Harry tried calling again this time I answered "Harry don't be mad...." I said connecting the phone to the handsfree
"I'm not mad but you can't just take my car like this.." he replied disappointment radiating through his voice "I'll bring it back your off on tour soon anyway and please don't tell Niall I kinda want to surprise him..." " alright Aria I won't tell him . just be careful okay?? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you." Harry said before getting cut off.

On the drive I tried calling Niall on his phone a few times before it started going straight to voicemail, so I gave our home phone a try

"Niall it's me... just... call me or pick up if you can hear this.. maybe you're out playing golf.. I love you"

The drive felt like forever but the ferry over to Ireland took even longer I needed to get something to eat before I continued my drive home.
I sent Harry a quick message just to let him know I was safe and his precious car was also safe. As I sat in the car sending him a message eating a gas station lasagna square I started receiving messages from everyone all asking me what had happened with Niall and I. All I could think was 'what the hell are these people talking about?' until I clicked a link someone had sent me...

Niall Horan split with long term partner!!
Sources have reveled 'This Town Singer Niall Horan is officially back on the market and has been seen leaving Dublin club's with various women in the early hours of the morning.


This can't be true, can it ? why would someone do this better question why would Niall leave the club with other women he s better than this he would never do that to me. would he ?

I tried to call him once again but it went to voicemail, I panicked and drove the fastest way home it's late at night so If there was anything going on then at least I'd see it first hand.