Status: Enjoy the Sequel ;)

For You I'll Wait.

For You I'll Wait.Chapter 1.

Night-Time had already fallen on Gotham leaving the usual dark pitch-black skies to be decorated with thousands of twinkling stars that sparkled and shined like diamonds along with the bright full moon to give the extra light helping citizens to see their way through. Street lamps and lights that lit all of the city's skyscrapers were soon left ablaze as people from every direction were taking their evening stroll while cars honked this way and that either heading home or for a night on the town.

Businesses of every kind that consisted of stores, cafes, and restaurants were closing up after a long busy day as owners of each establishment were either busy counting their profits, doing inventory, and cleaning up to make room for another tiring and bustling morning ahead as lights were soon quickly shut off leaving them to close up and leaving them to walk, drive, take a bus, or even call for a cab.

2 pairs of blue eyes were busy at work doing some star gazing while sitting on a bench at the Park with nothing to do. It was Friday night and that meant, it would be a No-Patrol night for the young adult and teenager to take advantage of the peace and quiet while they still could without any type of interruptions. Besides, Gotham rarely got a night off from criminals and villians alike leaving the people a chance to enjoy it while it would last; there was never a chance where they could walk around freely without being stalked, or be taken for hostage not to mention get sticked up leaving their precious valuables to be stolen.

Dick sighed while Tim looked in his direction wondering what seemed to be the matter. It had been 3 hours since they had left the Cafe. It was still quite early to be heading back to the Manor, or to his apartment in Bludhaven so the 2nd detective decided that they should kill time by coming to the Park to watch the stars which the former robin nodded in agreement leaving him fully nostalgic remembering how he and his parents used to do the same activity when he was little during his circus days.

"Anything wrong Dick?" Tim asked seeing his adopted brother pinch the bridge of his nose relieving some of the stiffness from his neck and shake his head.

"I just don't know how I should tell him. After what you had told me, I've been trying to form the words. But nothing seems to come out right no matter how many times I've tried, they just come out like a big pile of mush. Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to say yes."

Tim bit his bottom lip gently hating to see him so distressed like that. Ever since Dick introduced himself to Tim 9 years ago, when he was 17, and the Drake individual was 8 they had always had a great brotherly relationship towards each-other which had formed very quickly than with either Jason and/or Damian. They understood one another and had always taken the time to listen to the other's problems whether they were out on patrol or dressed and hung out as civilians. Tim always wanted to see a smile painted on his face and he would be damned if he was going to give up now all because he wasn't ready for marriage yet especially towards their Foster father who had taken them in when they had nowhere else to go from a young age.

Soon an idea popped into his head leaving him to hop off the bench as Dick stared at him in confusion once he saw him stick out his hand.

"Come on, let's go to your apartment and rehearse."
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!