A Life of Reflections

Life of Reflections

River of reflections.
I always wonder about the life I live, the things I haven't done. I think a lot you see. Whenever I look at my environment I see myself. I See Me in the people I meet everyday. I take note of everything I see my joy, my habits, my kindness, my ideas, my thrills, most of all I see my insecurities, my fears, my indecisiveness. For me life is a big expansiveness that flows on and on with a destination in mind though never in sight . Life is so good yet I wonder through it all as I reflect on my time here on earth. What's real about this river I See? If all I see is my reflection why do things happen that are out of my control?

Winds of change
You may have never seen a river in your life. It's possible. You may have lived on the mountain peaks all your life and only looked up. Or thrived in the desert making do with any little oasis you See just to keep moving. Better or worse you may have lived out of this world, in your own world, your feet never touching the ground.
However could never be out of reach when the wind blows. Whenever it arrived you could never tell me you were able to control the wind. You could never tell me you didn't feel the change in your environment after. Change is what keeps us going even when we hide from it. Change is what life gives, to nourish us or we wouldn't grow up to be someone or anything at all.
A gets a tsunami, B gets a whirlwind, C just a warm breeze but hey don't envy C he has been through storms multiple times and you don't know what he is next.
Everyone gets served, just different menus according to their appetite for their different times in life.

Sands of time.
Sands of time, sands of our world. Always present but never stagnant, stretching on and on with never a end in sight.
Stuck in the sands of time, we are blessed with it to keep us moving until we can make footprints no more.
It's like a transaction. A mutual transaction with the sands of time that represents our world.
We have a task. We have a destiny.
We have the river of reflections to transport us to who we need to be.
We have the wind of change to transform us to who we need to be.
While at it we are traveling, we keep traveling. Like travellers we experience life as a journey basking in the sights and highs, trudging on through the cramps and bad weather.

Into the sands of time
Creating a new or similar past
Writing a new or similar psalm
Drawing a new or similar picture
Into the sands of time
Creating a new or similar farce
Writing a new or similar flame
Drawing a new or similar future
Whatever we do, into the sands of time we experience or we are experienced.
Into the sands of time
Choose change
There's clarity in life after changes
Be brave
There's blessing in your braveness
Achieve art
There's authenticity flowing in your arteries.

So what's up with you? Are you traveling into the sands of time? Or with the sands of time?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please enjoy and be inspired >