Status: rewriting oct 2018

I Could Use a Love Song

She's out of sight and I'm out of my mind


Bria,
It was nice to hear from you. I’m sorry that things are so tough right now, but you are a strong girl and will get through it. It may not be easy, but I believe in you. If you don’t mind me asking, why the sudden divorce? I thought things were going well for you. I would love it if you came to see me when you were down here. I think the time away would do you good though. Sometimes a break is a good way to clear your head. Just let me know when you’re coming down here. I look forward to meeting you. I hope things get better soon. You’re too beautiful to be sad.

Cody.


When she heard back from him, it was decided right then that she was going to go to Florida. Bria deserved this and maybe this was the happiness she needed. The only person she was going to tell was Jordan and then she was gone.

“Do you think this is a good idea?” Jordan asked. Bria had invited her over, so they could talk and she could fill her in on her plans.

“Honestly I think so. I think this will help me figure out what I want. I’m not happy up here and you know that so a week away will probably be the best thing for me.”

“You’re right but I’m not gonna let you go all that way by yourself. I’m going to go with you and together we will figure it out. You are not alone Bria.”

Bria was thankful she had such a good best friend. She didn’t know what she would do without her. So together they packed and the following day they would be leaving for Florida. But little did Bria know, that this trip would soon change everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for such a late update! been so focused on my other story that this was kind of put on the back burner for a bit. So here it is, let me know what you think!