Status: I'm back so tell me what ya think

Desired Obsession

The little things

"Thanks," he took a sip, looking around then back at her, "Are you from here?"

"No, I'm not from here." April says with a shrug, "I'm just doing some traveling with a friend." she have a small giggle like it was some kind of a joke. "Where are you guys headed?" Brendon asked, curious about her, "Oh ya know here and there." She shrugged, "Why are you guys playing in a bar not some place like a big stadium?"

"It's a nice change," Brendon said, "Do you want to play stadiums?"

April thought about it for a moment before she answered him, "Of course we want to play stadiums, being out of bars would be a blessing for us," She gave a small smile at that thought though she would of course have to sneak in her drinks.

"Maybe if you guys are good enough, you could come on tour with my band?" He already offered, infatuated clearly.

"Thanks but I don't see that happening, my band is kind of not like you guys." She said trying to blow him off. "I really should be going."

April walks away from Brendon at the bar taking her time getting to where she needs to meet up with the rest of her band. Now she is able to spy on her best friend and who looks like maybe Joel Madden. The pair and the rest of their band made it on to the stage area and instantly began to rock the place down. Though they have a few softer songs a lot of what the band plays is hard rock much harder then most the bands in the battle but the crowed seems to love them.

"He's just a nice guy okay? It's not like anything happened." Sparrow says to April.
"Sure it didn't." April teases her friend in a great mood because of how well the band has played together, "I guess a nice guy is better then a creepy one." She was hoping both guys from the bands had left, of course they hadn't they stayed to watch the battle. Both males are curious who will be joining them through the rest of the to

rest of the tour, hoping the girls would win. "I need a drink you want one?"

"Just a little one," Sparrow replys, following her friend. April orders a beer for Sparrow and a shot and a beer for herself, "So what happens if we don't win?"

"I don't know, I haven't thought that far ahead, maybe we could keep playing shows," she shrugged, slowly drinking the beer and looking around. April ended up with two more shots after it was announced that their band Fuzzy Bunnies would be joining the other bands in the festivities to follow.The girls where beside themselves. Settling on the bus was a bit harder then being in a van, "Look, they think we're twenty-one." April said more excited about the alcohol than anything else.
When Joel Madden, and Brendon Urie get on their bus.She begins chuckling a little as she gets the door, "Do you guys need help?" Sparrow asks, teasing as she looks at Joel quickly then at Brendon.

"Actually." Joel says smiling at Sparrow.

"We came to see if you guys needed anything." Brendon finishes since Joel stops talking mid sentence.

Sparrow reasures them she's fine but moves out of the way incase they want to see if anyone of her other band-mates want help. Brendon nervously looks around the bus, introducing himself to the guys until he spots her, "Hey, good to see you again"

"Yeah, you too." She smiles a bottle of Bacardi in her hand, "Would you like a swig?" She offered clearly in a better mood then she had been the night before. Brendon looks at her, a bit dopey, but nods anyway to take a swig.

"So where all will we be going?" April asks him, not at all noticing how he's behaving or that he's been showing signs of being infatuated with her. Brendon behind listing several places, before turning to talk to the guys, keeping an eye on April the entire time. Truth be told April doesn't care if Brendon is on her bus or not. While she can admit he's highly attractive, she's just not phased around him like most girls.

April is content to just continue drinking, but as she begins looking for her cigarettes, "Which one of you ass holes did it!? Who owes me a pack of cigarettes?" when she heard yelling Sparrow decided to come inside and just at the right moment because the whole band began bickering back of fourth. Eventually she was able to get her bandmates to calm down each one promising April a new pack before they head out.
♠ ♠ ♠
edited 9/30/17