Status: I'm back so tell me what ya think

Desired Obsession

And I need to take a pill to make this town feel okay

Day's, went in to weeks, and weeks turned in to a month. April had grown acustom to life on tour quickly, wake up get high, go do some sort of press thing she wasn't really much for that, get bothered by Brendon, he always seemed to be around her for some reason, she was still yet to put all the peices togather, smoke a half a pack of cigs, drink a little rock out on stage, the hit a bar if they was spending the night in that town.

Brendon had been getting more and more obsessed and persistant, with how much she turned him down, "Let me help you up," he said, offering her his arm when she fell over. "I don't need your help." She said obviously not in the mood for him.

Finally she got to her feet on her own, "You're becoming a buzz kill," She said before doing another shot, "You're a nice guy, but I only want to be your friend." she told him wondering how many times you could turn some one down before they moved on.

"How the fuck is being nice becoming a real buzz kill?" He almost shouted.

"Because everyone can see it all over your face." She said with a sigh going on side of the bar, Brendon following behind her, "The side glances, all the nice gestures." April had never actually seen the looks but Sparrow was often telling her and pointing out when he did the sometimes creepy staring. "I've tried being nice about it but you wont accept that." She was searching her pockts for a joint, "We just, we wouldn't work."

"You don't know shit about if we would work or not, but fine, you can be on this bus and be bitter and alone. Least your friend knows how to let people in," he snickered.

"Actually I do," April turned to face him, "You'd get hurt Brendon, I'm not a romance relationship kind of girl." She told him point blank, "If we tried you'd get hurt, I like em fun and done." April was by no means trying to be as big of a bitch as she seemed, it was just the simple truth.

"So what, she let him in, and soon tours over, he goes to his home, she goes to ours and then they don't talk." She sighed, "Thats just not for me."

"Yeah, who says she won't go with him or him with her? You're just scared," Brendon said, "I just like you."

April decided on a cig, instead lighting it and taking a long drag, "I know you do." She sighed, "I find you incredibly fucking sexy... but I don't do long term, so I know we wouldn't work."

"Who said anything about long term?" Brendon asked.

This caused April to look at him for a long moment she was studying him, "Really? You could handle a hump and dump, and then just being my friend?"

"Sure, but we won't find out, huh?"

April was a bit shocked by his answer as she took another long puff just holding the smoke in before finally inhaling and releasing. "You're right, we wont."

"Because no matter how much I'd like to take you back to my hotel and play for the night," She smirked at him a little, "I wont, because at the end of the day you're still a nice guy." She wanted it to seem like it was for his own good, but deep down she was protecting them both.

"That doesn't mean anything," he rolled his eyes.

"It means everything." April said her focus on him now as she tossed the last of her smoke, "It means I couldn't handle when all you're other band mates are mad at me for making their red bull, loving lead singer mopey, cause I hit it and quit it." She paused a moment, "Or because I'm with another person and not giving you attention."

"Right, we'll go with it."

"Go with what?" She asked him confused.

"That you couldn't handle it and that's why we aren't together."

"If you wasn't so in to me, maybe I wouldn't have to worry about it, but I do, so we wont." She said softly.

"Yeah right," he said, "You'll just miss out on me."

April shoved her hands in her jeans fishing out a round white pill before swallowing it, "I'm okay with that."

"You make songs about girls like me." she said with a quick shrug, "I may miss out, but its only cause I know you cant handle me."

"I never said you were a whore, and I don't think that," he said

"Well go ask my band." She pointed at her bus, "They'll tell ya just who and what I am." She said.

"I don't believe it. We both know you're a sweet girl."

April almost laughed at his words but held herself back, "I'm anything but sweet." Deep down she had always felt something was wrong with her, "Sweet girls don't do the things I've done and plan to keep doing." She didn't mean sex this time she meant more of her partying and life style.

"And maybe I'm not the nice guy you think I am."

Then tell me just what type of guy you are Brendon? Convince me you could handle casual sex no strings."

"I can't convince you, only show you," he smirked

April just sort of looked at him her head a little fuzzy as the liqour did its job and the pill she'd taken kicked in, so when Brendons lips crashed in to hers in a rough kiss she couldn't help but take control and push him against the concret wall behind them, her legs between his greatly teasing him.