Status: I'm back so tell me what ya think

Desired Obsession

I make them good girls go bad

"I'll have no daughter of mine, going out dressed like that." Her father shouted at her. April shook her head, "Yes sir."

It was her birthday, of course if you asked anyone in her house not a one of them would know, but she did and she had plans as she washed the make up off her face, her parents fighting over what she had on she could hear them and before long she heard the smack and her mothers tears.

Out the window she went not even bothering to check on her mother, that would have just gotten her in worse trouble. April was lucky she looked a lot older then fifteen and her friend was willing to cover for her.

April saved for a long time but she'd managed to buy a ticket to see fallout boy and Cobra Starship live, it was in a night club, thankfully for her one she frequented often and so it was easy for the girl to not only get in but also get a drink.

By the time the show was over the teen girl was feeling pretty good and found herself wondering around until she'd bumped in to some one.

"Whats a pretty girl like you doing all alone?" The lead singer of Cobra asked her a smirk on his face.

"Oh ya know watching the show." She shrugged taking another sip of her drink.

Even at the age of fifteen, April had been around enough bands and such she didn't go crazy over them, "You've a nice voice." She said softly, "I need a refil you want something?"

"I think I'm looking at what I'd like a drink of." He winked

April blushed a deep red, "I don't think you could handle me." She teased back.

April was just having what she thought was fun, she'd never really had a boys attention before and here a grown man was hitting on her, made her feel real good and giddy inside.

"Honey I make girls like you go bad," Gabe had a way with words.

After a few more drinks the poor girl was putty in Gabe's hands he had her against the wall in the dimly lite club, his hands all over her before he was leading her to one of the private bathrooms, she couldn't help but let a moan out he was making her feel so freaking good, he hands fumbled though of course she was drunken enough for it just seem like thats all it was the singer never would have guessed her to be a teenager or a virgin.

April was ruined from then on, she needed Gabe almost like she needed air to breath. The next year of her of her life was spent basically focusing on Gabe and how she was going to sneak away and see him, he was so good to her sending her flowers and all kinds of special things even had her fly to come and see him.

She was in love with him, not puppy love either, she'd do anything for Gabe, including getting high with him and also carrying drugs to him when he'd ask her she knew it was a hug risk but she didn't care, she was on a roller coaster and it was only going up, that was until she saw the new one day as she was home.

Gabe had asked her to come to him in L.A but her dad was starting to get in her way, so she couldn't use Sparrow at the moment and now she understood, it wasn't love for him like it was for her, as April sat at home watching Fuse T.V the engagement was announced, her heart shattered right then and there.

It all made sense to her, Gabe had a lot of strange rules, but a lot of what he did made sense he kept her busy so she wouldn't see the news stories and know, and she couldn't tell anyone not even her bestfriend, she knew what she was doing was wrong, she was leading an adult male on so she kept her mouth shut, worried even her friend would tell on what she was doing.

April dialed Gabe's cell number breaking one of the rules she was 't suppoused to call durring the day, she was suppoused to call him sir and sometimes he asked strange things of her and if she broke the rules then some times he would punish her, April didn't really understand it but now she sort of did or well she thought she did, it wouldn't be till many many years later she'd fully understand.

"How could you?" She asked tears in her eyes her voice breaking.

"Exscuse me miss, I think you might have the wrong number." A very soft and pleasent voice spoke to her.

"I'm looking for Gabe, is he avalible?" She asked trying to stop the crying.

Eventually April spilled her guts to the woman and let her know just what kind of a man she was about to marry, the teenage girl was young and hormonal and so she really just wanted Gabe to feel some kind of hurt, of course he didn't and she still loved him so after a while of no contact when he called her up talking about how she owed him she fell right back in to what she would later find out was a submisive way and was yet again ready to be just what Gabe needed but this time there where more rules and less time, he genuinly liked the fun they had togather, but wanted her to also exsprince life.

So from then on once a year she'd go see him or show up in the town they where in some times pretending to be strangers and for that one night April was treated special she felt alive and happy.