Status: I'm back so tell me what ya think

Desired Obsession

Can I lay in your bed all day

April stayed pretty pissed off at Brendon and Gabe, she ignored Brendon for a few days, basically just deciding to stay high and keep both males off her mind deciding it was time to seriously let one go, and give up on ever finding anyone she really did think she'd hurt Brendon. She knew she was damaged.
'
Brendon was also hanging out at their band playing, though was mainly there for the guys and didn't pay much attention to her now. If she wanted to play hard to get, so could he. April was honestly happy he finally wasn't all over her for once but she was also a bit bored, "Want to shoot a game with me before I go on?" She did ask him as she slammed back her third beer, a bit trashed from everything else in her sytem.
It was time for her to get on the stage so she stumbled her way to the back slightly falling over, she could hear Sparrow and Joel talking about her, it only fueled her reason to keep drinking she wanted everything to stop.

Brendon however, couldn't turn his back on her, "Let me help you," he said, taking her guitar.

"You can help me get another drink." She said but didn't fight his help infact she actually leaned in to him some, "You smell nice." She said with a slight hicup

"Okay," he said, holding her so she didn't fall, "How about some water?"

April shook her head and made sure she was steady before she moved away from him going to the stage where she played missing a few notes here and there but nothing to noticable really least not to a crowd the band would notice though, she wobble off stage and looked at Brendon.

"How about shots?" She asked with a goofy grin, "Or you could smoke with me?" She asked him her stomach feeling a bit quesy but she didn't want to stop.

"I don't know about shots, but come back to my bus so I know you're safe."

"That would be a bad idea, wouldn't want your or your band mates worried my bad habits would hurt their image." She said still really wanting to go and get high and kind of needing to sit, she'd never admit to that though.

"We're known for smoking. They won't care."

"You know I don't mean cigarets right?" She asked him, curious and not putting up a fight or arguing with him like she normally would.

"Oh, I know," he laughed.

"Why are you being nice to me?" She asked knowing she had been a bitch the last few weeks or so.

"Because I am a nice guy, something you don't like but I can't be mean to you when you're nearly wasted," he sighed.

"Nice gets you hurt." She said getting a little sleepy, "And I am wasted!"

April just followed him on to his bus. "Yeah, I know," he said, helping her up the steps and into his bunk, "You rest for a bit, then we'll smoke soon."

"Will you stay?" She asked, in her drunken state April was a bit more vulnerable and was showing a hair of her soft side.

"Stay? Are you going to be mad at me when you wake up?" Brendon asked.
"You're not allowed to ask wasted April such things." She said very softly though if she was honest she was sobering up a little.

"Right, then maybe you should rest by yourself. I don't want you mad."

"I should probably go back to my." April told him her voice very low.

"No, stay, sorry," he said quickly and got in with her to hold her.

April snuggled in closer to him taking in his smell and everything enjoying how warm he was a content sigh coming from her lips before she drifted off to sleep quicker then she did when she was in bed alone. Brendon was playing with her hair, though stopped after an hour to get up and get out of the bunk before she woke up.

"Damn." April said as she woke up alone the next moring, her head pounding as she walked through the bunk area her eyes half open as she looked for Brendon who she found in the small kitchen area.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, handing her coffee.

"Like shit." She said sighing, "Thank you for taking care of me." She took a sip of the coffee, "How much did I drink last night?" She asked trying to seem like she didn't remember as much of the night as she did.

"I don't know. You were pretty trashed before I found you," he said.

"And your brought me here and to your bunk why?" She wasn't being accusing or anything she was just curious.

"Because the boys were partying and I couldn't find Sparrow. I didn't want you to choke on your vomit if you were sick."

"I don't puke." She said rather proud of that fact, "I should probably head back, is Sparrow pissed?"

"Yeah, maybe," Brendon said blankly, letting her go.