Status: drabble

Into the Dust

1/1

She remember the time she had to depend her happiness on a man and how miserable she actually was. She had promised herself she would never ever depend on a man again. Weeks after he had left her for her younger sister, she never thought she’d be this happy again.

The day after she found out that he was seeing her younger sister was the day she could never forget. They had been together for almost two years and suddenly he decides he doesn’t want her.

She stopped talking to her sister that same day too. That was the day she packed her bags and left the town of San Diego behind. She wasn’t sure where she was going to go but anywhere would be better than there.
The time on her dashboard said 2:01 in the morning. She had been driving for several hours now. She had ended up in Arizona and she figured for now, that was far away from everyone. She’d check in a hotel somewhere and go from there.

From this day forward, she was going to learn to be stronger than ever. She wasn’t going to let anyone bother her anymore. She wasn’t going to depend on another person for her happiness anymore. Hailey would be damned if she ever let another guy destroy her like this again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know how I feel about this. If anyone has any ideas what I can do better, etc please let me know.